Monday, August 24, 2015

TDA - Boron's Request

This is written by Oxygen.
Requested by Boron. Enjoy!

"Copper switches teams with Titanium, and Magnesium switches teams with Tin. How would the rest of the team react?"
Copper and Magnesium, newcomers on the team "Tin Cans..."
Well, first of all...
The Magnesium Fires would probably be renamed the Cadmium Paints...
The Copper Coins would be renamed the Chlorine Bleaches...
The Tin Cans would be renamed the Aluminum Cans.
Now, this is how the story is like.
Hahnium: Oh goddammit fine Cadmium, you get someone cute on the team. Tin, switch places with Magnesium! Magnesium, you're on the Tin Cans! Tin, you're on the Magnesium Fires!
Magnesium and Tin switch places.
Tin: So, how is it going!?
Cadmium: Aw, you're so cute Tin!
Tin: I know, right? At least I get to stay away from ugly Ruthenium now.
Lutetium: Aw, he's so cute indeed! As cute as Tin!
Ruthenium: TIN, YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! We lost a cute person! Now we're stuck with a new athlete...
Magnesium: HOW DARE YOU!
Titanium: Well, at least you get to see me now!

Magnesium: aluminum's on that team too!?
Titanium: Aluminum the crazy one? Yes.
Magnesium: THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN I THOUGHT.
Aluminum: Welcome, new athlete!
Magnesium: ALUMINUM'S NOT CRAZY, THANK GOD.
Aluminum: Magnesium, you're wrong!
Aluminum throws a shoe at Magnesium's head.
Hahnium: Now I'm telling you something! Here's another twist! Now... Titanium, since you wanted a team with "better looking people," I'm putting you on Barium's team. We're switching you out with Copper! Copper and Titanium, switch teams.
Germanium: FINALLY! You switch out that stupid witchcraft believer with a better person!
Titanium: Well hello, Germanium.
Germanium: I was wrong.
Krypton: AAH! You look scary.
Titanium: I KNOW.
Copper: Aluminum, are you going to throw a shoe at me?
Aluminum: NOOOOOOOOOO. You're not an athlete.
Copper: Correct. I'm a witch.
Aluminum: YES!
Magnesium: ALUMINUM'S EVEN CRAZIER NOW.
Aluminum: YES I AM!
Ruthenium: Wow. You look even better than Tin and Titanium. I guess this team finally made effort!
Chromium: Aw, these are men, not women.
Magnesium: HOW DARE YOU!
Copper: MORE LIKE, "Copper likes witchcraft and can save my life! I'm glad he's on my team!"

Chromium: You're being Lutetium!
Copper: NO!
The next day...
Argon: Have you seen that Tin and Titanium changed drastically?
Aluminum: ARGON, they didn't change themselves, they just changed teams! Copper and Magnesium is now on the team!
Ruthenium: I like them better!
Chromium: Yeah.
Aluminum: Well, Magnesium looks cute...
Magnesium: ...............................
Copper: HURRY! TURN HER INTO ALUMINUM FOIL BEFORE SHE KISSES ALL OF US!
Ruthenium: I agree with newcomer Copper!
Copper: I DON'T LIKE THIS AT ALL... I HATE THIS! I HATE THIS!!!
Aluminum: LET ME KISS YOU FIRST!
Aluminum kisses Copper.
Copper: GROSS!
Aluminum: NOW LET ME KISS YOU NEXT!
Aluminum kisses Magnesium.
Magnesium: YES! SHE KISSED ME!!!
Aluminum: Ruthenium, you deserve one too!
Ruthenium: (screams in terror)
Aluminum: Also Chromium!
Chromium: NEVER!
Aluminum hugs everyone and then kisses them.
Aluminum: YES!
Copper: ZINC'S EVEN BETTER THAN THIS.
Aluminum: Nice.
Chromium: Dang it...
Copper: Now, please let go of me or you'll be turned into aluminum foil.
Aluminum: HOW ABOUT THIS!?
<TOTAL WTF...)
The whole team blows up due to total WTF.
Now for Germanium...
Germanium: I miss Copper.
Titanium: Copper was too much of a witch. I am TITANIUM!
Germanium: You see Gallium!? He can BARELY sleep at night!
A whimpering Gallium was seen.
Gallium: titanium's piercings... so noticeable...
Krypton: That sight disturbs my comic book reading!
Gallium: And it makes me scream!
Germanium: Yeah, get it out of my sight.
Sulfur: Titanium's entertaining, right!?
Germanium: TITANIUM'S NIGHTMARE INDUCING! I can't sleep at night! When I take a shower, Titanium is here, looking at me!
Gallium: Gee! You look at yourself naked, yet you're not terribly scared!
Germanium: G-GALLIUM, IT'S SOMEONE ELSE.
Sulfur: It's awesome, right!? Naked Germanium!
Germanium: YOU PERVERT!!! I'm the most responsible lady on the team! It's so embarrassing, seeing me without clothes on!
Now for Cadmium...
Cadmium: Tin, you're so cute!
Lutetium: Aw, Tin!
Ytterbium: I liked Magnesium better.
Lutetium: Magnesium isn't that cute. Tin, on the other hand...
Ytterbium: NO, NO, NO!!!
Lutetium: Tin, you're SO cute!
Tin: I know. My original team didn't treat me like this!
Lutetium: Did you see Titanium peeking into the showers today? It was so weird...
Cadmium: Germanium was in that shower, right?
Lutetium: Yes. Tin, you're so adorable!
Tin: Aww... This team is better than any other team!
Cadmium: I miss Magnesium...
Lutetium: It's okay, Cadmium! At least you've got me!
Cadmium: Lutetium...
Lutetium: Cadmium...
Lutetium and Cadmium hug each other.
The End.
NEW TEAMS
The Cadmium Paints
(formerly Magnesium Fires, )
Lutetium, team leader Ytterbium Tin, newcomer Actinium Tellurium Curium Uranium Cadmium, new namesake
The Chlorine Bleaches
(formerly Copper Coins, )
Barium, team leader Gallium Germanium Krypton Titanium, newcomer Gadolinium Chlorine, new namesake Sulfur
Aluminum Cans
(formerly Tin Cans, )
Copper, newcomer and also the new team leader. Indium Magnesium, newcomer Chromium Rutheinum Nobelium Argon Aluminum, new namesake

No comments:

Post a Comment