Sunday, August 23, 2015

TDA - LOL

Written by Oxygen.
Suggested by Helium.
"What if Copper and Scandium switched teams? (Copper Coins and Zinc Supplements)"
First of all, the team probably would be renamed the "Chlorine Bleaches..." and also this.
Zinc would probably annoy Copper, the newcomer. Also, Copper would've turned the team (excluding Zinc) into pictures of his former team. This concept art perfectly describes it, except Magnesium isn't on the "Zinc Supplements." Artwork by Kaycie Dee, not me!
Zinc: ♫ Now, the party don't start until I walk in! ♫
Polonium, Manganese, Dysprosium, Radon, Astatine, Lead: Meh, used to this.
Copper (newcomer): (clearly annoyed) DON'T, STOP!
Zinc: ♫ ...make it pop! DJ, blow my speakers up! ♫
To make you laugh...
"The Zinc Supplements (edited)"
Before:
Polonium Manganese Zinc Dysprosium Radon Copper Astatine Lead
After:
Polonium: Change me back! Manganese: OMG, I'm an anime character! Zinc: No! I hate this team now! Change the rest of the team back! Dysprosium: I'd rather listen to Zinc endlessly than being in this body. Radon: Oh no! I'm no longer a floating gas! THE AGONY! Copper: STOP SINGING TICK TOK BEFORE YOU BLOW MY EARS OUT Astatine: This doesn't look like a classical classic! How dare you! Lead: I'm much smaller now. WAIT A SECOND! Now I can grieve over midgets! YAY!
Meanwhile, on the team "Chlorine Bleaches" (the Copper Coins with Scandium replacing Copper)...
Scandium: Home run!!!
Barium, Gallium, Germanium, Krypton, , : STOP!!!
: CONTINUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment