Wednesday, August 26, 2015

TDA - Neptunium's Request

By Oxygen.
"What if Scandium and Vanadium switched professions for a day? How would that turn out to be? Make it especially for us. That means, not that appropriate..."
Very interesting...
The Zinc Supplements would be like...
Astatine: Where the classics is the not-so-classical Scandium today?
Polonium: Watching Molybdenum rage?
Zinc: Murdering Copper?
Astatine: Shut up, be serious! And no, Lead, Scandium isn't grieving for dead people.
Lead: AW, NO!
Zinc: Is Scandium singing "Tick Tok?"
Scandium was wearing something different. He now has a wrench in his hand.
Scandium: Look! I have gotten into something else other than baseball!
Zinc: What. Copying Vanadium!?
Scandium: NO! Doing steel crafts!
Zinc: AW, NO! You ARE Vanadium now!
Scandium: So, what metal is the one that doesn't melt?
Zinc: Tungsten?
Scandium: So, let's build some stuff together!
Zinc: Did you become Vanadium Jr. or something?
Scandium: Nope! Still Scandium! I still like playing baseball!
Zinc: AW, NO!
Scandium: Now let's play a song!
Zinc: Is it by Ke$ha?
Scandium: Yes.
Zinc: OH YES!
Scandium: DON'T STOP, MAKE IT POP!
Zinc: DJ BLOW MY SPEAKERS UP!
Scandium: TONIGHT, IMMA FIGHT!
Zinc: TIL WE SEE THE SUNLIGHT!
Scandium: Will it annoy Copper as much as he can withhold it?
Zinc: Yes.
Scandium: Good! Because I hate Copper!
Zinc: TURN IT UP!
Scandium: No, the party don't start til I walk in!
Zinc: COPPER'S HERE, HOW WOULD HE REACT?
Copper: My reaction - SHUT UP ZINC!
Zinc: Vanadium is the second choice. Who is YOURS?
Scandium: Germanium?
Zinc: Annoy her instead! Look at her naked!
Scandium: I'm pretty sure Vanadium doesn't look at naked Germanium.
Zinc: Okay.
Scandium: I'm coming!
The Phosphorus Matches?
Phosphorus: Whoa. You're a baseball girl now?
Vanadium: Yep!
Potassium: Calcium being a geek is better than this!
Phosphorus: I hope you didn't become Scandium!
Vanadium: I'm an even BETTER baseball player than that Scandium!
Germanium runs in.
Potassium: !?
Vanadium: Where did Germanium come from!?
Germanium: WHO AM I!?
Vanadium: Germanium.
Germanium: Geranium!? Wow, that's a good name!
Vanadium: I said Germanium.
Germanium: I think I'm becoming like Gallium!
Vanadium: Get out a tea cup. If not, I'll whack you with a baseball bat!
Germanium gets out a tea cup, and then gets out a spoon. Germanium tries to drink the tea but the spoon melts.
Germanium: G-GALLIUM IS THE ONLY ONE WHO SUFFERS THIS, RIGHT!?
Potassium: Germanium, are you suffering from...
Germanium hides under Rutherfordium's blanket.
Arsenic: ...weird...
Vanadium: BASEBALL TIME!
Rutherfordium: Germanium!
Germanium: UH, RUTHERFORDIUM! Please, I'm feeling very weird today! My tea cups just melted in front of me! Touch my breasts, please!
Rutherfordium: Are you insane, Germanium? I don't want to touch your breasts!
Germanium: How did I go crazy again!?
Rutherfordium: Scandium hit you on the head with a wrench earlier.
Vanadium: That Scandium!
Tungsten: The baseball player!?
Vanadium: Did Scandium whack Tungsten with a wrench too!? I'm a baseball player, not him!
Arsenic: I think Tungsten likes wolf warriors better than baseball players.
Vanadium: Okay.
Nitrogen: Your baseball is interrupting my usual procedures!
Potassium: Scandium is already enough!
Nitrogen: Scandium now whacks random people on the head, making them go insane. Did you see Germanium over there? She's now pinching her nipples...
Germanium was pinching her nipple.
Germanium: OH, THAT'S SO GOOD...
Germanium was sticking her other hand in her vagina.
Nitrogen: Stop Scandium, please!
Potassium: I liked the old Vanadium better.
Vanadium: How about you play against Scandium?
Potassium: Can I just beat up the Zinc Supplements instead?
Vanadium: OK, Germanium... aren't you the responsible one of your team?
Germanium: WHAT!? I am a responsible one! Was the wrench touched by Copper?
Vanadium: Yes.
Germanium: AW, NO!
Germanium stops touching her womanly areas and then runs from the Phosphorus Matches' cabin.
Vanadium: HOME RUN! Germanium is gone, so we can baseball now!
Vanadium eventually gives everyone (even Potassium) a concussion with her baseball bat and how terribly she handled it.
Calcium: Potassium got a concussion!? How is that even possible?!
Vanadium knocks out Calcium.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment