Tuesday, September 15, 2015

TDA - Promethium's 3rd request

By Oxygen.
"Do something based off of the TDWT episode 'Can't Stop Falling in Louvre.' I REALLY want to see it. Also include Healium in it."
Okay.
Here is the summary.
Team 2 ends up losing the challenge, making Ytterbium think that this is his elimination. However, Hahnium then announces that both Ytterbium and Curium have to create outfits for a "walk off" to see who is leaving. While Curium tries very hard to make a great outfit for Zirconium, Ytterbium does everything in his power to sabotage the contest for his own defeat, including choosing Germanium as his model and forcing her to dress akin to himself or his mama. The outfits are judged by Holmium, Lanthanum, Ruthenium, Palladium, Bismuth, Osmium, Nitrogen, Iridium, Zinc, Gallium, Nickel, Silicon, and Hahnium, and Ytterbium comes out on top, as they think Curium's outfit is too busy and over-the-top. Ytterbium and Curium are both disappointed.

Hahnium: Since there's a tiebreaker... I declare a walk off for Ytterbium and Curium. Each of you will pick a model for you-
Curium: Zirconium! I pick Zirconium! I'm going with Zirconium, she's my pick, Zirconium is.
Hahnium: Ytterbium!
(Aluminum was doing something weird. Ruthenium was posing. Vanadium was looking special.)
Ytterbium: Um... I'll go with... Germanium.
Germanium was surprised.
Ruthenium: What?
Hahnium: I second that...what?
Germanium: Nothing personal, but I hate models, and being stared at.
Ytterbium: You'll be perfect.
Hahnium: Each designer has to come up with a costume for their models to wear. And one of the members of each of the non-losing teams will do the judging. The designer with the best design stays for another episode!
Healium's heard crying. Neon was holding her hand.
Healium: (crying)
Ruthenium: I thought you were FIXING her!
Neon: Look, I don't know what she wants.
Healium: (more crying)
Neon: Enough! Healium, PUT A SOCK IN IT!!!
!!!
Healium stops crying.
Neon: Okay. You know what, today is terrible. I hate today. You know why? Because, you're not bugging me! Invading my personal space. Touching my things. Smelling my hair. All annoying, but you know what? You do it all with a certain enthusiasm that I've gotten used to!
Healium: Really?
Neon: Yes, but what I'm not used to is all this crying and moping! I want things back the way they were before! Kind of in the way I prefer a slap to the face, instead a kick to the chestnuts!
Healium: Shut up, just shut up! You had me at sock...
Healium hugs Neon. The animals clap.
IN THE CONFESSIONAL...
Healium: I was never REALLY mad at Neon... But I kind of liked him paying attention! And one thing led to another! Boy, playing hard to get really works!
In the designing room, Curium was looking at pictures of elements while styling her hair, and Zirconium was not impressed.
Zirconium: Curium, I'm not impressed...
Curium: Okay. We'll do the hair later. Do you think THIS looks girly?
(Curium pulls up a picture of darmstadtium being made in a cyclotron.)
Zirconium: Oh, Curium.
For Ytterbium and Germanium...
Germanium: Nothing too stupid, Ytterbium! Come on, let me see!
Germanium takes Ytterbium's notebook and then sees what he drew. It was the Swedish flag.
Ytterbium: I'm trying to lose.
Germanium: G-Gallium-Chan, you don't say!
Now...
Hahnium: First on stage... is Curium Curie! As worn by the poor girl, Zirconium!
Zirconium walks on stage. Curium was cheering for Zirconium. However, when Helium and Beryllium saw Zirconium... they were laughing. Zirconium finally stops walking and OUCH. Zirconium hits the ground.
Hahnium: And here comes Germanium, wearing an original from Ytterbium's designs!
(Germanium was wearing Ytterbium's shirt. Germanium was angered and then throws the shirt on Hahnium. Germanium walks out, and then Ytterbium sings.)
Ytterbium: Mama I'm coming home! Mama I'm coming home! No more animals are gonna get home because mama I'm coming home!
Hahnium: OK? Now judges, what do you think?
After the judges say what they think about how Ytterbium and Curium did, it turns out Curium is going home, not Ytterbium. Ytterbium is CLEARLY disappointed.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment