Tuesday, September 22, 2015

TDA - Protactinium's 3rd request

By Oxygen.
"I have noticed Curium's appearance was taken from Marie Curie, but there was no Pierre Curie. Make Curium hire Strontium as Pierre Curie. What would the others react like?"

Well, you see, when Curium takes Strontium away, Curium probably will dress Strontium like Pierre Curie, and then they'll make new elements and experiment with the radioactive ones. Everyone will question where Strontium is, even Cesium. Someone then discovers what Strontium has been doing with Curium and then Curium and Strontium get disqualified.

Now time for a story.
Curium was finally done with her time in her secret lab. She walks towards her own team's cabin, until she hears a HUGE explosion! It was a FIREWORK!
Curium: Strontium?
Strontium: Oh yeah, I blew up a firework all right!
Curium: You blew up another firework?
Strontium: YES!
Curium: OK, Strontium. So, I don't have a lab... partner. I feel very lonely thanks to that.
Strontium: Curium...
Curium: So, Strontium, can you become my lab partner? Like... my Pierre Curie?
Strontium: Will there be any fireworks in your lab?
Curium: Sorry, Strontium, but no. This is much MORE fun than fireworks! You get to go to a secret lab, while no one else knows! You and I will become best friends! Just come with me!
Strontium: Let me think, Curium... plus, your name sounds similar to Cerium.
Curium: Yes. I'm even LIKE Cerium! Cerium cooks up food, but I cook up new ELEMENTS! You see, I have created elements 119-126. Their names (in order) are Consortium, Auditorium, Geranium (not Germanium), Aquarium, Odium, Gymnasium, Deuterium, and Millennium. Maybe we can make the next element together and the element can be named Strontium-um!
Strontium: Nice! I'll join forces with you!
The next day...
Rubidium woke up in her cabin. Rubidium sees Rhenium sleeping with his blimp, Carbon, Helium meditating, Lanthanum, Europium, Fermium...but no Strontium!
Rubidium: Strontium is missing! Where is that devious Scottish kid?
Carbon: I don't know. The last time I saw him, he was outside, playing with fireworks.... like usual.
Suddenly, Cesium appears.
Cesium: TIME TO ANNOY YOU WITH K-POP!
Rubidium shoves Cesium out of the room. Then, Rubidium had a chart that looked like this.
Lanthanum Fermium Rubidium Helium Carbon Rhenium Europium =
Strontium!? =
RESULTS: FAILED.
Rubidium: That's just GREAT.
Helium: Rubidium, since Strontium ALWAYS plays with fireworks...I wonder... did Strontium...DIE!?
Rubidium: Wait...Strontium DIED!?
Rubidium runs out. Rubidium did NOT see a pile of guts on the floor.
Rubidium: Strontium ISN'T dead!
Helium: What could've happened to Strontium?
Lanthanum: I don't know. Maybe someone could've cleaned up what could've been the remains of Strontium.
Rubidium: Yeah, but there would've been blood on the floor too. Strontium isn't dead.
Lanthanum: Strontium is missing.
Meanwhile, in Curium's secret lab...
Curium: Okay, Strontium. First of all, you need to take off these Scottish clothes, and replace them with an outfit similar to mine, except without a skirt, but pants.
Strontium: Okay.
Soon, Strontium was in a outfit similar to Curium's outfit. Strontium was wearing a black suit. Strontium had his hair styled too. His hair looked more serious.
Strontium: Curium, what are you gonna teach me next?
Curium: Okay. I do NOT have a safety suit because I forgot to bring yours. It's YOUR responsibility to keep yourself safe and not get killed like Marie Curie did. So here, make research about this piece of radium.
Strontium: Wait, do you mean Radium the contestant or actual radium?
Curium: Why would I bring Radium the contestant there? He'd probably tell anyone. Also, do not tell a single soul that you're working with me now.
Strontium: Okay, Curium.
Curium: Good. Now, pick up that piece of radium.
Strontium: But first...
AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!
Curium: Stop worshipping Scotland! Right now, we have to work on Poland stuff, not Scotland stuff!
Strontium: Polonium isn't even Polish.
Curium: Strontium, Polonium Was Named After Poland.
Strontium: Oh fine.
3 days later...
Curium: FINALLY you got a fact about radium!
Strontium: RADIUM IS RADIOACTIVE, THAT'S WHY.
Curium: Now, help me make element 127! It'll be named... Alluvium!
Strontium: Alluvium!?
Curium: Yes, Strontium.
And so, for a while, Strontium and Curium worked together. Curium created the elements Alluvium, Bacterium, and element 129, Medium. After a week...
Rubidium: Strontium has been missing for TOO long now! The only time we see Strontium is during the challenges, and Strontium looks... different now!
Fermium: Maybe Strontium decided to get used to Cesium singing K-Pop and then joined forces with Cesium every night?
Rubidium: CESIUM'S K-POP SINGING IS BAD!!! Strontium would NEVER join forces with Cesium! NEVER!
Fermium: That's harsh. Well, let's look.
Meanwhile, in Curium's lab...
Strontium: This has been fun. I have been working with you for this week and invented 3 elements with you!
Curium: Oh, Strontium! Now, let's create more elements!
Meanwhile, Cesium, Germanium, and Zirconium were outside.

Cesium: (gasp) A DOME! It looks like... A K-POP STUDIO!
Germanium: Really?
Zirconium: It might include DIAMONDS in it!
Germanium: Great. Stuck with Cesium and Zirconium.
Cesium: Let me open it!
Cesium opens the door...
Curium: CESIUM! This is MY private lab! Oh, dear, you've found out! YOU HAVE FOUND IT!
Zirconium: What. I was just looking for a diamond, Curium.
Germanium: Wait a second... Is that... Strontium!?
Curium: What, Germanium!? Are you talking about the city of Strontian, Scotland?
Germanium: Strontium.
Curium: Holmium?
Germanium: That Scottish guy who's part of the Carbon Diamonds, third team, loves fireworks, has red hair...
Cesium: Yes, Strontium! Where is he?
Curium: In Scotland, maybe?
Germanium: Strontium!?
Meanwhile, Strontium was hiding behind the cyclotron.
Strontium: cesium's here... and probably will tell EVERYONE about my support for Curium...I'm scared... I'm afraid Cesium is gonna tell everyone that I work with Curium now... and I'll probably get eliminated... Curium too... I'm suffering from radiation poisoning...but I don't really care... I just don't want Cesium-
Cesium: Strontium!!!!
Strontium: C-CESIUM!!!
Cesium: Strontium...I think you should stop supporting Curium. You look VERY Polish, too.
Strontium: I know. I'm Scottish though, and I feel VERY bad for this.
Cesium: Poor Strontium... Also, BAD CURIUM! You have forced Strontium to be your "Pierre Curie," while you slack off and do all the work!
Strontium: C-CESIUM, IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!
Curium: CESIUM, DON'T TELL!
Germanium: We're telling. Also, Strontium, stop becoming Curium's partner.
Strontium: Goodbye...
Some hours later, the Magnesium Fires and Carbon Diamonds were at the elimination ceremony. Strontium was back in his Scottish outfit, while Curium was crying. Strontium was also cleaned out of all radiation.
Hahnium: Okay, Teams Two and Three. You're at the elimination ceremony for a REASON. It turns out TWO of you are disqualified! Strontium and Curium, say goodbye.
Curium: WHAT!? Why, Hahnium!? WHY!?
Hahnium: I don't know...secret labs, taking a contestant without me knowing... and Strontium, you're out because you made friends with Curium. Also, you need to go to the hospital, Strontium. You're out.
Strontium: Goodbye, my friends... I'll miss you, Lanthanum. You too, Helium and Carbon. And Rubidium, I think I'll miss you most of all.
Rubidium sobs, and then Strontium and Curium get into the Not-so Periodic Table and then it drives away.
Magnesium: It's so sad, poor Strontium... don't really care about Curium though.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment