Wednesday, September 2, 2015

TDA - Promethium's Request

By Silicon. This one has a song in it.
"Do the song 'Changing Guard Mix' with two teams of your choice. I want to see!"
Color Guide!
Red - Osmium Pen
Blue - Lithium Battery
Neodymium: It's creepy how they stand there, and don't even blink! I don't want to see his bum, all naked and pink!
Beryllium: Hey buddy, can we bribe you? To strip yourself DOWN!?
Neodymium: Yum yum happy go time fish?
Beryllium: Don't kill him you down!
Niobium: No way, I can't strip him! POTASSIUM WILL FREAK!
Berkelium: And I'm allergic to uniforms.
Hafnium: OKAY, THAT'S JUST WEAK.
Cesium: I made a vow to Strontium-sung, that he's the only man for me!
Hafnium: Okay, so then I have to do it? Hello, Injury, OW!
Niobium: If we're going to find that clue,
Berkelium: There's only one thing to do!
Niobium: Force someone to strip them down!
Berkelium, Cesium, Niobium: And sorry, Hafnium that's you!
Hafnium: Ow! Oh, wait!
Beryllium: If we're going to find that clue,
Neodymium: There's only one thing to do!
Beryllium: Force someone to strip him down!
Beryllium and Neodymium: And sorry, Dysprosium that's you!
Hafnium: Cesium, look! It's Strontium-sung, Cesium! And I think he wants to strip!
Cesium: Poor honey! Quick, get out one of those things, and that won't help, I bet.
Niobium: We're gonna find that clue,
Berkelium: We're doing what Hahnium proposed!
Niobium: Force someone to strip him down!
Berkelium, Niobium, Hafnium, Hydrogen, Boron, Osmium, Einsteinium: 'Cause if we don't, we're hosed!
Niobium: Totally hosed!

No comments:

Post a Comment