Wednesday, September 2, 2015

TDA - Promethium's second request

By Oxygen.
"Write how it would be like if Neon, Potassium, Holmium, Ruthenium, and Helium were the final 5."
Okay.
Hahnium: The teams have merged, and there were only 5 left. Neon, Potassium, Holmium, Ruthenium, and Helium. Man, how much I "missed" Zirconium.
For Neon...
Neon: This is so great! I have gotten so far in the game... I'm really nervous, but I'm so passionate about this! Oh, how I miss my stalker, Neodymium though... Neodymium kind of deserved that, though...
For Potassium...
Potassium: What I feel like being in the final 5... it's great, but... it feels so bored to be in the final 5 without Niobium. Oh yeah, by the way Niobium, if you're watching this...I miss you babe.
For Holmium...
Holmium: Man, it's so lonely without my friends to party with... Thorium... especially Thorium, Sodium and Oxygen. They were the most fun ones ever. Man, it's so exciting to be in the final 5! I think I WILL win it! Party on!
For Ruthenium...
Ruthenium: Wow, I'm in the final 5! Well, I'm going to make it to the final 2! I'll cheat my way through by manipulating them! They're major sheep. I have stayed until the bitter end.
For Helium...
Helium: NEON'S IN THE FINAL 5 WITH ME... I need to get rid of Neon, like now! He tries so hard, he might beat ME! I HAVE to win this! Neon needs to go like NOW. As for the others... Ruthenium will go next...then Potassium. Holmium, I can take down in the finale. This is going to be AWESOME!
The End.
Wow, Promethium...

No comments:

Post a Comment