Wednesday, September 30, 2015

More Random Stories

It's the 2nd day of Europium week!
Guess what? MORE country stories!

Featuring Scotland, England, France, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland...who knows, even more!
---------------------------------------------------------
Scotland: COME ON, SWAZILAND, FRENCH KISS KENYA ALREADY!
Scotland was watching Hetalia on TV... it was the same scene, of course... the Kenya X Swaziland scene.
Sweden: UGH! You've been watching that same scene for... 100 times?
Scotland: Go ahead, make a Sweden X England scene then!!!
The next day...
Sweden: Oh, England... I have always loved you... it's perfect...
England: WELL I DON'T! Well you see, I'll NEVER be your husband Sweden! And plus I'm not gay unlike those two people in the show Scotland watches!
Scotland: KENYA AND SWAZILAND AREN'T MESSED UP!
England: I'M OUTTA HERE!
England leaves.
England: And don't you DARE touch Scotland!
Sweden: Go ahead, make a Scotland X England scene!
England: NO!
---------------------------------------------------------
This is a challenge. Two teams will be cooking pizza, and the team with the better pizza wins.
Red Team: England, Sweden, Finland
Blue Team: Russia, Ukraine, Scotland
Italy will be tasting the pizza.
England: Finland and Sweden, why are you watching the Kenya X Swaziland scene on your phone?
Sweden: Finland is watching the Kenya X Swaziland scene. I'm not.
Finland: I now know how Scotland feels about this beautiful kiss scene! Oh my goodness wrestle your tongue in Kenya's mouth... This is so sexy... and yaoi...
Scotland: Finland! THAT'S WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO SAY!
Finland: Oh man, Kenya, continue kissing Swaziland...
Sweden: FOCUS ON THE CHALLENGE!
Meanwhile, for Team 2.

Russia: How about let's do it... the fun way?
Scotland: Go ahead, Russia! I love fun!
Ukraine: Okay, Scotland. Each of us gets our individual share of ingredients.
Scotland: What do I get?
Ukraine: You get the pizza dough. Russia gets the pizza sauce. I have the toppings.
Now time for the tasting!
Italy: Today is my birthday! So, I want pizza! Okay, Red team, you're up!
England: My creativity flew past the limits, and so I made the ultimate pizza!
Sweden: The average England - Scotland-like, pizza lover...
Finland: Don't you like it, Italy?
Italy eats the pizza that the Red Team (actually, more like England) made.
Italy: Yum! This is great! 9/10! I hope the Blue Team's pizza is good!
A very boring pizza was shown.
Scotland: It wasn't my fault! It was Ukraine and Russia's fault, not mine!
Italy: THIS DOESN'T EVEN LOOK ITALIAN! Where'd you get the toppings? Is this what happened in Soviet Russia! That's it! I know Scotland has a vivid and bright personality but you two... aren't that bright. Sorry.
Russia: NO! It's perfect, the way it is! Italy, WE WIN, Finland loses! Finland was watching LOTS of Hetalia on his phone!
Italy: NO, YOU LOSE!
Russia: YOU DIDN'T EVEN TASTE IT!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Belarus decides to read a Hetalia fanfiction.
Belarus: I'm just bored. I want to read Hetalia. Apparently the show that Scotland watches every day to see Kenya and Swaziland French kiss.
Belarus gets on his computer and then searches up "Russia X Reader."

After Belarus reads the fanfiction...
Belarus: WHOA, I'D NEVER DO THAT. That's just WRONG. And I'm a GUY, not a girl. Although if I rewrite it, replace Russia with Swaziland and the reader with Kenya... and show it to Scotland...
Later...
Belarus: Okay, Scotland. Here's a story just for YOU!
Scotland: WHOA! I LOVE watching that famous kissing scene... and now you turned it into a LOVE scene! I LOVED Swaziland X Kenya!
Later...
Norway: Scotland, have you been reading...
Scotland: It was so good! Belarus is a good writer!
Belarus: Um, Scotland, you realize that's an edited fanfiction?
Scotland: Let me guess, it was... Russia!?
Belarus: Sometimes, I wonder, why did I even edit a lemon fanfiction...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Russia and Belarus play a duet together.
Russia: OH YEAH! THE ROCK SONG!
Belarus: Lucky you, I get to do the bass part. Which isn't very fun.
Russia: OH, YEAH ROCK MUSIC!
Belarus: Rock remixes are great!
Russia: What is it even a rock remix of?
Belarus: The music that plays when Kenya and Swaziland share a kiss... Scotland apparently OBSESSES over that scene of Kenya X Swaziland.
Russia: Kill Scotland.
------------------------------------------------------------
The scene that Scotland always watches... reenacted with England and Latvia!
Latvia: Oh, England... you're very beautiful...
England: Excuse me, but I don't do Kenya X Swaziland, Latvia. Maybe you can do that with Russia. Plus I'm not yaoi.
Latvia: Come on, England! Scotland is seeing this and is NOT impressed!
Scotland: COME ON, KENYA AND SWAZILAND, KISS ALREADY!
England kicks Latvia off the stage.
England: I'M NOT YAOI!
Scotland: Maybe... LET'S do the Kenya X Swaziland scene!
England: NOO!
--------------------------------------------------------
When Latvia, Russia, Belarus, Norway, and Ireland find a girl...
Latvia: Oh my goodness! IT'S A HOT BABE!
Russia: Move over, Latvia on Fire! IT'S MY BABE!
Latvia: You know, I'm less...evil than you.
Russia: HOW COULD YOU SAY I'M EVIL!?
Belarus: Everything... I want to have a girlfriend SO badly so that I can make fun of Scotland for watching so much Swaziland X Kenya that-
Ireland: Belarus, Scotland is my friend!
(Belarus and Latvia's forced to be single forever. Meanwhile, Sweden beats up Russia for having a girlfriend. Norway and Ireland didn't do anything.)
Latvia: What a bummer...
Belarus: Well, at least WE can do the Swaziland X Kenya scene!
Norway: STOP ASKING ABOUT THE SWAZILAND X KENYA THINGY! How about let's draw THIS!?
Latvia: Is that a cute anime guy?

Belarus: Is that Chibi what-looks-like England but resembles the Volga Boatmen?
---------------------------------------------------------
Scotland: Okay. I'm bored now. What do I do?
Belarus: Watch more Swaziland X Kenya? There's a performance of the kissing scene at the Cobalt Blue studio!
Scotland: Will Swaziland and Kenya actually KISS?
Belarus: Yes, Scotland, YES!
Belarus and Scotland were at the movie theater one minute later. England, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, and Sweden were in the audience.
Belarus: OH, DEAR...
Kenya: Oh, Swaziland... You're so beautiful, with your hair like this...

England: COME ON, KISS ALREADY!
Swaziland: Come on, Kenya... You know how I feel about you?
Kenya and Swaziland share a passionate kiss. The countries' reactions?
Latvia: So sweet!
Russia: ...
Belarus: Why is Scotland so addicted to this scene?
Italy: Really?
Switzerland: WHY.
Sweden: UM...
England: UGH! Scotland!!!
Scotland: MORE HETALIA, PLEASE! GIVE ME MORE HETALIA! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ireland: What's so good about this kiss?
Because, Ireland, they were FRENCH kissing...
England: STOP FRENCH KISSING!
Scotland goes up on stage.
Scotland: ATTENTION EVERYBODY! !!!!
---------------------------------------------------
THE END.
More of Europium week tomorrow! Sorry if there was no epic pizzas...

No comments:

Post a Comment