Friday, September 18, 2015

TDA - Protactinium's 2nd request

By Oxygen.
"What if Neon and Xenon switched personalities? I don't mean like forcing Neon to wear a robot suit... just change their personalities!"
Well, Neon will probably be more smart now. Xenon will be a passionate robot girl. Let's express it in a story!
Story time ensues!
In the Thermometers' cabin..
Calcium: Where is Neon? I planned to spill milk on him but he's gone today!
Iodine: You wanted to spill milk on Neon?
Calcium: Yes.
Iodine: I don't know where Neon is.
Calcium: Neon is probably either getting stalked by Neodymium, stalked by Neodymium's clones, or both.
Iodine: Well, in that case, stop talking about Neodymium.
Calcium: Where is Neon!?
Yttrium: Where is your MIND!?
Calcium: Get lost, Yttrium!
Yttrium runs out. Calcium goes outside to see...
Neon: Hello, Calcium.
Calcium: Don't usually see Neon talking like this.
Neon: Did you know I LOVE interacting with people? Well, except for Neodymium...
Calcium: Are you becoming Xenon!?
Neon: I am becoming LIKE Xenon, Calcium. You wanted to spill milk on me, Calcium? Too bad.
Calcium: Are you successful?
Neon: Now I am. I tried hard enough so that I can interact more! I am becoming a LOT like Xenon now.
Calcium: Gotta tell Yttrium this.
Yttrium appears.
Yttrium: OH DEAR LORD! Neon became Xenon.
Neon: I am NOT becoming Xenon!
Yttrium: Die already, you non-hippie!
Neon: So, Yttrium...you like nature?
Yttrium: Well, Neon...
Neon: Don't talk about Ytterbium's nose hole.
Yttrium: YTTERBIUM'S NOSE HOLE!? Where did you get that from? THAT'S DISGUSTING!
Neon: I don't like gross stuff.
Yttrium: You ARE Xenon!
Neon: Okay.
Calcium: Why did you say "Ytterbium's nose hole" anyways, Neon?
Neon: I don't know!
Yttrium: Ytterbium's gross, that's why!
Neon: I actually like Ytterbium!
Yttrium runs away forever.
Neon: Yttrium doesn't like interacting like me. I don't really care, as he has his own opinions.
Calcium: Yes, second "Xenon."
Neon: Why though.
Calcium: ...yeah, I don't know either.
Yttrium calls Neon "a bogus Xenon" before he runs away FOREVER.
Neon: I don't know, I think Yttrium is MUCH more...like that. Ytterbium's nose hole? Are you kidding me?
Now for the Xenon part.
Holmium: Xenon?
Oxygen: Is Xenon becoming weirder each day? I mean she's a robot, and she became much more passionate. Like, she became the robot Neon!
Xenon: Oxygen?
Oxygen: Oh, dear.
Sodium: Xenon, is Californium still bothering you?
Xenon: Yes.
Sodium: That Californium.
Suddenly, Californium barges in.
Californium: (GASP) MY WIFE!
Holmium: WAIT, WHAT!? I'm your wife!?
Californium: No, Holmium. Xenon is! I have NOT seen you in such a long time!
Holmium: Holy Holmium! This is worse than I thought!
Californium: So, Holmium, where's Xenon!?
Holmium: I don't know, England maybe?
Californium: Okay, Swedish guy.
Holmium: I'm English.
Oxygen: I don't KNOW where Xenon is. Maybe, you should look everywhere, even... where Lutetium is!
Thorium: And also home to Magnesium, Cadmium, Ytterbium, and Tellurium. Don't care about the other 3 at that place.
Oxygen: Okay, Thorium. You're weird.
Thorium: Thanks.
Californium: Hurry up, Thorium. I need to find Xenon so I can marry her... and have babies with her.
Holmium: GROSS, GROSS! I did NOT need to hear that!
Holmium runs out.
Sodium: Tell me HOW you make babies!
Oxygen: THAT'S IT, I'M OUTTA HERE!
Oxygen walks out.
Sodium: Thanks to Holmium and Oxygen.. Now Neptunium, Thallium, Fluorine, Thorium and I are the last two here. Really don't know where Xenon is.
Thorium: I don't know, crushed under a plutonium bomb?
Sodium: Wow. Really, Thorium?
Thorium: Yes.
Californium: HURRY UP!
Thorium: Okay, okay okay okay okay! Fine, fine fine fine fine! Xenon, is right over HERE!
Californium: Thanks, Thorium.
Californium runs to where Xenon is hiding and then they both do it.
Thorium: Holy holmium, REALLY shouldn't have told where Xenon was hiding. Well, I'll tell team Californium to go here...
Thorium tells Team Californium to come to their place and then...
Cerium: WHAT IS THIS!?
Praseodymium: Okay, Cerium. You WANT to know!?
Cerium: NO! I want to cook rather than look at one of our team members making love with one of THEIR team members! Holmium is DISGUSTED right here!
Antimony: That Swedish person is MISSING all this action!
Cerium: THIS IS NOT ACTION!
Promethium: Quiet, Cerium! This is natural!
Cerium: (explodes)
Gold: ...
Praseodymium: ...
Erbium: ...
Palladium: ...I am scarred for the rest of my life.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment