Wednesday, September 9, 2015

TDA - Beryllium's 5th request

By Oxygen.
"What if Dysprosium and Neon switch teams?"
Great Idea, Beryllium! I'm ALWAYS open!
Story time!
The Lithium Batteries and the Mercury Thermometers are the only teams that haven't done the challenge yet.
Hahnium: Team 9, don't blow the challenge!
Neodymium: I need Neon in this!
Neon: (sighs) REALLY!?
Neodymium: If I don't have Neon for this...
Neon: (SIGHS EVEN LOUDER) Come on.
Neodymium: (cries)
Neon: COME ON!
Neodymium: I want my ultimate Neon!
Neon: (sighs very loudly) NO.
Dysprosium: I don't really like this team...they don't like Tantalus. Wish I was with Tantalum, the Tantalus-like guy.
Hahnium: I'll make a deal. Dysprosium goes on the Mercury Thermometers, while Neon goes on the Lithium batteries.
Neon is frustrated, while Dysprosium is even MORE frustrated.
Dysprosium: This team does NOT have Tantalum on it.
Neodymium: Neon!
Praseodymium: Neon!?!?
Krypton: Neon.
Neon: I AM NOT GOING TO BE FORCED ON A TEAM WITH A CREEPY MAN WHO OBSESSES OVER ME! He should be with Praseodymium instead!
Krypton: Neon, I think Neodymium will STILL stalk you.
Xenon: Krypton is correct.
Neon: Krypton is ABSOLUTELY incorrect.
Xenon: Besides, Neodymium still obsesses over you like Sierra and Cody. You are Cody.
Neon: AW, NO!
Krypton: Xenon!
Krypton and Xenon get into a fight until Germanium tells them to buck up.
Neon: (sighs) No.
Hahnium: Too late, already confirmed.
Hahnium grabs Neon and then drags him over to team Iridium while Dysprosium is dragged to team Iodine.
Argon: Wait, I want to get a team change! I want to be on the team with Xenon on it!
Xenon: NEVER! You are too lazy.

Argon was seen sleeping a few seconds later.
Xenon: ...
Hahnium: Dysprosium, enjoy Bismuth and Plutonium.
Dysprosium: Neither of you are Tantalus!
Neodymium: Oh, YEA! Neon, you're with ME now!
Neon: (sighs) I don't like you Neodymium.
Neodymium: (gasp)
Neon: Neodymium, stop stalking me and I'll like this a little more.
Iridium: Okay. Stop sighing Neon, and then I'll be a BIT happier now.
Neon: (sighs) Iridium.
Neodymium: Neon!
Helium: OK Neodymium, Neon wants to be stalked even more.
Neon: H-HELIUM!? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!? NEODYMIUM'S A CREEPY PINK MAN WHO STALKS ME. OKAY!?
Neodymium: Neon!
Neon: THAT'S IT!
Neon purposely throws the challenge. At the elimination ceremony...
Hahnium: OK, Batteries. You're at the elimination ceremony for a reason.
Everybody was staring angrily at Neon (except Neodymium), and Neon was staring angrily at Neodymium. Neodymium looked worried that Neon will be voted off just for throwing the challenge.
Hahnium: The ones that will receive a Hahnium award will stay for one more day. Lithium, Samarium, Lawrencium.
The three get their Hahnium awards.
Hahnium: Iridium, Silver, and Beryllium. You're safe too.
Iridium, Silver, and Beryllium get their awards also.
Hahnium: Neon. For throwing your challenge!? Really, Neon!?
Neon: I wanted to get away from that creepy Neodymium!
Hahnium: And Neodymium, for stalking Neon like Sierra...the one going home is...
Neon was staring at Neodymium, while Neodymium was afraid that Neon was going to get kicked off.
Hahnium: NEODYMIUM. Sorry, Neon, you're off the show. It's because there were 6 votes against you.
Neon: Great. I get switched teams, and NOW I get eliminated AFTER!? This is TERRIBLE!
Neodymium: NO! Not Neon!
Neon: Aw... I have to go now...
Neodymium: MY LOVE!
Neodymium hugs Neon.
Neon: GET OFF OF ME YOU CREEPY PINK MAN!
Neodymium: Neon...I'll miss you!
Neon gets into the Not-so Periodic Table and then it drives off. Neon is off the show. Neodymium was sobbing now.
The End. Now time for the new teams!
The Mercury Thermometers ()

The Lithium Batteries ()

No comments:

Post a Comment