Saturday, September 5, 2015

TDA - Seaborgium's 2nd request

By Oxygen.
"What if Lanthanum and Holmium switched teams?"
Time for yet ANOTHER story.
Hahnium: Congratulations, team Vanadium! You won today's challenge! Meanwhile, for team Fluorine and Helium, you BOTH failed so miserably... one team member from EACH team is going home tonight! DOUBLE ELIMINATION!
At the elimination ceremony, Holmium felt disappointed, while Lanthanum was all messed up, and crying.
Hahnium: Okay. For team Fluorine... it's your turn to kick someone off the team! So who is it?
Team Fluorine casts their votes, and then...
Hahnium: Okay, you have cast your votes, team Fluorine. Now, the people getting Hahnium awards are... Fluorine, Xenon, Thorium, Thallium, Oxygen, Sodium, and Neptunium, you're still in the game.
Holmium felt really sad.
Holmium: This can't be...why!?
Thorium: YOU COST US THE CHALLENGE.
Holmium: A case of bad luck turns into the worst occasion ever...
Fluorine: We ALL voted for you. Yes, even Thorium.
Holmium: This is terrible...
Hahnium: Now, team Helium, you vote someone off!
Team Helium casts their votes.
Hahnium: You have cast your votes, team Helium. The people getting Hahnium awards are Carbon, Helium, Europium, Strontium, Rhenium, Rubidium, and...
Lanthanum: Please, please please PLEASE!!!
Hahnium: Fermium. Goodbye, Lanthanum and Holmium, you're both out.
Holmium: THIS CANNOT BE!
Lanthanum: WHY DID YOU PICK FERMIUM OVER ME!? I'm clearly better! I'M BETTER! I'm much more handsome!

Helium: You're going with Holmium.
Lanthanum: PLEASE LET ME STAY!!!
Europium: Goodbye, Lanthanum...
Lanthanum: Europium, let me stay!
Europium: Sorry, Lanthanum. Hahnium has SPOKEN.
Holmium: My time's forever up... I'll never get to experience you guys again...
Thorium: Never again, Holmium. You have not done anything except party all day.
Lanthanum: NOOOOOOOO!
Hahnium: Here's something...
Bridget and Jeff appear.
Bridget: Who are you going to eliminate, who is going to be?
Europium: Why... why does it have to be!?
Fermium: HEY!
Lanthanum: NOO! NOO! THIS CAN'T BE!
Lanthanum was left sobbing.
Europium: Goodbye...
Lanthanum: WAAAAAAAAAAA! PLEASE LET ME STAY! I'm BEGGING you, Hahnium! PLEASE!
Holmium: PLEASE LET ME STAY TOO!
Lanthanum was holding onto Hahnium's legs.
Hahnium: FINE. Since you two are being such toilets...
Holmium: What will happen now?
Hahnium: Zirconium! YOU'RE OUT!
Zirconium: WHAT!? Why me!?
Hahnium: You stole my diamond!
Zirconium: H-HAHNIUM!!! Why, WHY!? I needed that diamond though!
Hahnium: You could've done SOMETHING more productive than THAT!
Zirconium: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hahnium grabs Zirconium, and then she gets forced into the Not-so Periodic Table.
Hahnium: Lanthanum and Holmium, you switch teams! I clearly don't how Lanthanum is TOO handsome. And Holmium, why don't you bother another team with partying? So, YOU'RE TEAM SWAPPED while Zirconium is ELIMINATED.
Holmium slowly walks over to team Helium, while Lanthanum is carried to team Fluorine because Lanthanum was whining about it.
Hahnium: Never saw SUCH immature elements before.
The next day...
Thorium: I miss Holmium...I feel so bad for hating him yesterday. Now, Holmium is probably suffering the time on the Carbon Diamonds... This sucks... and now Lanthanum will bash your head with a Studio Light.
Lanthanum was sobbing in his pillow.
Sodium: Lanthanum?
Oxygen: Lanthanum!
Sodium: LANTHANUM, STOP IT!
Lanthanum: I'm now forced on this team! Everyone on my other team except Europium HATES me! I want to make amends with them! (sobs)
Xenon: And you'll have to be forced to deal with Californium stalking the cabin every day just to kiss me.
Lanthanum: OH DEAR.
Fluorine: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, NO! I didn't want Lanthanum on our team!
Lanthanum: FLUORINE, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?
Fluorine: YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO WHACK STUFF OVER MY HEAD NOW!
Lanthanum: Don't worry, I won't. Treat me better, at least.
Fluorine: ...
Lanthanum: Fluorine, really!?
Fluorine: Lanthanum is on our team... how would that be!?
Lanthanum: I'm not ready to do any show business.
Thorium: Come on, Lanthanum, you're replacing Holmium.
Lanthanum: But I do not party like Holmium does!
Sodium: I hated Holmium since he got here! And you don't wanna be the second Holmium, Lanthanum!
Lanthanum: Don't abuse me like that Holmium.
Thallium: ...
Oxygen: ...
Sodium: ...
Xenon: ...
Lanthanum: ...
Meanwhile on team Carbon Diamonds...
Europium: Come on, Holmium! You look as handsome as Lanthanum!
Holmium: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You look UGLY!
Europium: Come on, Holmium!
Holmium: Holy holmium! NEVER!
Carbon: Want to hear a guitar song?
Holmium: Please don't hate me!
Europium: Why?
Holmium: My previous team hated me!
Strontium: Oh, Holmium...
Holmium: WHAT!?
Strontium: I remember you liked partying...
Holmium: Do YOU like partying?
Strontium: Yes!
Holmium: All hail England!
The Carbon Diamonds start partying until the end of the universe.
THE END
NEW TEAMS!
Sodium Salts ()
Fluorine, team leader Xenon Sodium Oxygen Neptunium Lanthanum Holmium Thorium
Carbon Diamonds ()
Helium Europium Holmium Rhenium Carbon Rubidium Fermium Strontium

No comments:

Post a Comment