Tuesday, September 8, 2015

TDA - Boron's second request

By Oxygen.
NOTE: This is one of the last posts under Hydrogen's name. Oxygen just created a Google Account so he'll be posting under his new username from now on.
"What if Holmium stole Silicon's phone?"
First of all, how CAN Holmium steal Silicon's phone when Silicon keeps it under a box reading "TRESPASSERS DISALLOWED"?
Holmium is either becoming Zirconium or Holmium hates Silicon.
Let's say Holmium hates Silicon. Zirconium probably WOULD do that but I think Holmium HATES Silicon. Last time I saw Holmium and Silicon together...
Okay.
Story Time!
During nighttime, everyone was sleeping. Yes, even Neon. Well, except for one individual...
He was sneaking into the Chips' cabin. He saw...
Technetium with an X-Ray...
Radium...
Zirconium sleeping naked...
Silicon...
Platinum with a bunch of coins...
Molybdenum sleeping outside...
Americium...
And Mendelevium.
Well, that individual was from the Salts, and he was a Swedish (claiming to be English) party dude.
That was Holmium.
Holmium saw a box saying "Trespassers disallowed."
Holmium saw that Silicon was still sleeping.
Holmium was disturbed at Zirconium, too.
Holmium decided to TAKE the box and then Holmium ran out with it.
Holmium sneaks back into his cabin and then falls asleep.
The next day...
Holmium was laughing.
Oxygen: Stop laughing, Holmium! What's so funny!?
Holmium: This!
Holmium has apparently sent a text to all of Silicon's friends. They all read funny messages.
Oxygen: Silicon's not gonna be happy about this, Holmium!
Holmium: Let's say that Silicon will NEVER figure out!
Thallium: What!? You stole Silicon's phone!?
Holmium: Don't tell or you're going to be dead.
Oxygen: What else do you have to tell me!?
Holmium: Zirconium sleeps naked.
Oxygen: WHAT!?
Holmium: Nothing.
Oxygen: Well I sleep naked too... that's just freaky for Zirconium.
Sodium: SILICON'S PHONE IS YOURS NOW!? NEAT!
Holmium: Have they responded yet?
Sodium: Oh yeah, they definitely had...
Holmium: Let's read it!
Sodium: "Silicon, you're a terrible friend. I hope you die in a fire. I'll block you too."
Holmium: "Silicon! HOW DARE YOU! I thought we were friends... you're teasing me about my GIRLFRIEND!? I'LL BLOCK YOU FOREVER!!!"
Oxygen: "Silicon, I hate you for what you just said."
Thorium: "I HATE YOU! I WANT YOU TO BURN IN A FIRE, SILICON! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! WAAAAAAH!"
Holmium: (laughs loudly) Silicon's NOT going to be happy about this!
Sodium: Who do you NOT like, Holmium!?
Holmium: Other than Silicon? Well, I say I REALLY hate that Lutetium.
Sodium: Okay. Let's blame Lutetium for this!
The next night, Sodium and Holmium put Silicon's phone back. After that...
Silicon: (yawn) THERE'S MY PHONE! Oh, thank you for returning this! Huh?
Silicon reads his text messages, and it shows that he has 0 friends on text messaging now. They have all blocked him.
Silicon: WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THIS!?
Platinum: I don't know...
Silicon: Who typed in "YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A TOTAL ****!? I HATE YOU AND YOUR UGLY GIRLFRIEND. I HOPE YOU BOTH SUCK MY ****" on my phone!?
Zirconium: Apparently, they left a note that they said that "Lutetium did it."
Silicon: I'LL GET THAT IDIOT!
Silicon kicks open the Fires' door.
Silicon: HOW COULD YOU, YOU SPOILED QUEEN!?
Cadmium: Who are you talking about, Silicon?
Silicon: I don't know, hot babe, but apparently your TEAM LEADER stole my phone and then typed really rude insults to my friends! They all BLOCKED me now! I hate you Lutetium! I HATE YOU!!!
Lutetium: Excuse me, really rude man, but I did NOT steal your phone.
Silicon: THE WRITERS OF THE NOTE SAID THAT YOU DID IT!
Lutetium: It must have been the writers of the note!
Silicon: Who could THOSE have been!?
Lutetium: Ytterbium's nose hole?
Ytterbium: It has been shown that my nose hole is a nose hole, so it couldn't have grabbed a note and then blamed you.
Lutetium: I don't know WHO did it! Let's find them!
Lutetium and Silicon run out.
Cadmium: Um... Why did Silicon call me a hot babe?
Actinium: I don't know. But you are beautiful.
Cadmium: ...
They go to the Thermometers' cabin. Silicon barges in.
SILICON: WHO COULD'VE TEXTED REALLY RUDE TEXT MESSAGES TO MY FRIENDS!? THEY'VE ALL BLOCKED ME!!!
Neon: Can I see the text messages?
Silicon: Neon, don't laugh at them.
Neon reads the text messages.
Neon: OH MY GOODNESS THEY'RE REALLY FUNNY.
Silicon: Bad Neon...
Neon: Who could've done such a thing? I'm kind and passionate. Helium isn't to blame either, he's a humble bee.
Silicon: I know.
Iodine: It couldn't have been me! I'm innocent too!
Silicon: Oh yeah Iodine, WHAT'S THIS THEN!?
Iodine: What did they just TYPE!?
Silicon: Bad stuff... Is Mercury to blame!?
Mercury: HEY! No, I didn't do it! Bismuth or Plutonium couldn't have done it either, they're too fat to handle a phone!
Plutonium: HEY, DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT US!
Mercury: It could've been Yttrium or Selenium!
Plutonium: Selenium is as useless as a wandering cow. Yttrium is too "hippie" for this! So, it couldn't have been one of us! It could've been Neon! Holy holmium! I think you're right!
Neon: So you DO have a brain in there, Plutonium!

Plutonium gets angered and then jumps on Neon, smashing him.
Neon: Oh my goodness...
Lutetium: WHO HATES ME!?
Everyone raised up their hands.
Lutetium: Wow, everybody DOES hate me. Nice.
They wander into the Diamonds' cabin next.
Silicon: WHO COULD'VE DONE THIS!? Is it YOU, Rhenium!?
Rhenium: Why am I the first to blame!?
Lanthanum: I don't know.
Silicon: Could it be Lanthanum or Europium who has done this crime?
Lanthanum: it would've been really funny if I did do these, but unfortunately I was practicing my show moves.
Europium: I was just being French. You know?
Silicon: Did Strontium do this!?
Strontium: Did SILICON do this!? (looks angry)
Rubidium: It couldn't have been me. I don't shoot those types of insults.
Silicon: How about Fermium or Carbon? Or Helium?
Helium: I'm too nice to do this.
Fermium: How could this happen!?
Carbon: Yeah, how could have that happened!?
Silicon: I DON'T KNOW! I'm angry at them!
Fermium: Okay...
Lanthanum: As much as I hate that spoiled Lutetium girl, I didn't hate her THAT much. I couldn't make fun of Silicon's friends and then blame Lutetium for this! I even saw her naked before!
Lutetium: Well, I hate you too... you pervert. Sorry Silicon, I gotta go now.
Silicon walks off to the Curtains' cabin. Lutetium just walks back to the Fires' cabin.
Silicon: Nickel! WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?
Nickel: Sorry Silicon, but I never had access to your phone. Remember that box that read "Trespassers disallowed?" I'm very devious, but not THAT devious.
Cobalt: I'm innocent too. How could have I done that?
Silicon: Wait a second...
Nickel: You should check the Coins' cabin.
Silicon crashes into the Coins' cabin.
Silicon: WHO COULD'VE MADE FUN OF MY FRIENDS WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!? Aha, it was YOU Germanium!
Germanium: S-Silicon, that's silly! I'm not a phone-type stealing type of lady!
Silicon: Did you cast a spell on my phone to text terrible messages at my best friends, anyone!?
Copper: (laughs) WHAT, SILICON!?
Silicon: Copper, DID YOU!?
Copper: (laughs)
Germanium: Stop laughing, Copper!
Copper: SILICON'S KIDDING ME!
Silicon: Gallium, did YOU!?
Gallium: You're terrifying me. No.
Germanium: Gallium hates you now.
Silicon: Wait a second, what's that heavy laughter over at the Salts' cabin?
Oxygen, Holmium, Sodium, and Thorium were laughing in the cabin. Silicon dashes to the cabin.
Sodium: (laughs) Did you see? Silicon's probably hunting down us right now!
Holmium: (laughs) He will never knew I did it!
Suddenly, Silicon grabs Holmium by the shirt.
Holmium: Sodium, a idiot who texts all the time grabbed me by my shirt just now!
SILICON: HOW COULD YOU!?
Holmium: I didn't do it!
Silicon: Why were you, Sodium, Thorium, and Oxygen laughing!?
Sodium: We were laughing at how fat Plutonium is!
Silicon: I'll hate you with all my might! I hate you, I hate you, I hate Holmium!
Holmium: It was not me, I swear!
Silicon: I never knew you were that mean, you bitch!

Holmium: How was it me!?
Silicon: You just admitted it! You said "He'll never knew I did it!"
Holmium: Oh, god... No! NO! NO!!!!!!!
Silicon gets out a big frying pan and then hits Holmium with it. Silicon continues hitting Holmium with it until blood came out of him.
Sodium: Silicon...
Silicon kicks Sodium in the face.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment