Friday, October 30, 2015

Boron's Request

This is the funniest story ever.
"What if Japan Lukasiewicz, the brother of Prussia, decided to become like Scotland and watch Kenya X Swaziland?"
OH MY GOD you still remember about that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
America: Seriously, Scotland! STOP WATCHING KENYA X SWAZILAND!
Scotland: But... how they French kiss...
Hetalia: I'M DISGUSTED of your habits! I'm Hetalia Marukaite and I don't accept this!
Scotland: Hetalia, you CRAZY? They look awesome!
Hetalia: ...............

America grabs the CD from Scotland.
Scotland: NO! America Kirkland! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
America runs off. America finds the person nearest to him, which is Japan Lukasiewicz.
America: HELLO RANDOM PERSON DO YOU WANT RANDOM CDS?
Japan: America, have you gone crazy?
America: I STOLE THEM FROM SCOTLAND.
Japan: ...
America: JUST TAKE THEM!
America puts the stupid CD in the hand of Japan Lukasiewicz.
Japan: Look, look Prussia. I got a random CD about stupidness.
Prussia: You serious, Japan?
Japan: America gave it to me. It said that it was stolen from Scotland.
Prussia: Seriously?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Japan comes rushing in the room of Poland Veneziano.
Japan: POLAND! I can't watch this video without you!
Poland: Why?
Japan: IT'S FROM AMERICA KIRKLAND, WHO STOLE IT FROM SCOTLAND!!!!!!!
Poland: OK...
Japan: Oh good... I'm no longer nervous...
Poland: You don't have to watch it.
Japan: A LUKASIEWICZ NEVER IS AFRAID!
Japan turns on the TV.
Kenya: Swaziland... I gotta confess my true feelings...
Swaziland: What is it, Kenya...
Kenya: I... I love you...
Kenya X Swaziland happens. Here are the reactions.
Poland: Gross! That's why Scotland enjoys it so much!
JAPAN LUKASIEWICZ "THE BRAVE": AHH! TWO GUYS MAKING OUT; THAT'S FREAKING BRUTAL! MAKE IT STOP!!! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS JUST MADE UP; THERE'S NO WAY THAT'S A REAL YAOI SCENE! I'M JUST GONNA HAVE TO PRETEND THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! TURN IT OFF!! HOLD ME!! THAT WAS A BAD IDEA!! BAD VCR, BAD! I'M GONNA PEE MY PANTS! THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!
Poland: ...seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment