Thursday, October 15, 2015

HILARIOUSNESS!!!

Estonia: Prussia, Prussia, a stranger said he would take me to a tasty dinner so I went to go get the pasta, but it turned out he only had hamburgers the whole time!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweden: OK, Denmark, I totally just caught Estonia.
Estonia: Please, but, but, oh.
Denmark: Nicely Done. Let's hit him violently and get what we can out of him.
Estonia: No need, I'll tell you everything I know.
Sweden: This dude is lame. Maybe we should make him work.
Estonia: [Crash] My bad, oopsy.
Sweden: Okay, so what now.
Denmark: I wrote a letter to Prussia. This is what it said 'Please prepare him good food, a cute girl and a foot/soccer ball. Also, he will die if he accidentally learns Polish, so be careful!'
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Estonia: They said they sent me back because I was too much work!
Prussia: Welcome back, Estonia.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Estonia: Prussia, Prussia, there was a pretty girl so I hit on her, but it turned out the pretty girl was POLAND IN DISGUISE!!!
Poland: Guess who just captured us a little Estonia?
Sweden: What?!
Denmark: What?!
Romano: He's such a pain, let's put put him in jail or something.
Estonia: Woof Woof!
Latvia: Alright, I'll just feed him...
Estonia: Woof Woof!
Estonia: AHHHH! THIS FOOD TASTES TERRIBLE! I'VE NEVER EATEN SOMETHING SO INCREDIBLY BLAND AND DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Latvia: It's terrible...? You think my food bland...?
Estonia: AHHH! OH THE WORST! EVEN PRUSSIA'S MUSHY POTATOES TASTE BETTER THEN THIS SOGGY MESS OF GOO!
Romano: You're not helping, Italy guy.
Sweden: Yes, you aren't. It's like a scene of Swaziland X Kenya, minus the Swaziland X Kenya plus more Hetalia.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Prussia: Welcome back, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment