Thursday, October 29, 2015

WHOA!

I can't believe... my artworks are back...
Like, seriously... I have missed for hours... for aching hours... but now... they're back!
<Now that we're back, now you can enjoy Hydrogen's random stories and us at the same time!)
<Seriously? Did you make these weird pictures a REALITY while we were away?)
Yes, Barry...
<Seriously, WE'RE BACK! If you have forgotten about me already, remember I'm Joseph...your favorite!)
Yes...
<Can't believe we were gone for an eternity... but now Joseph came back!)
<Seriously, I gained weight while we were away... now I look a bit like this: fat owen)
<Owen can't be THAT fat.)
<Many people stole our artwork by archiving it in the archive. But now, we're back. Remember I'm Justin!)
<And I'm Chris!)
<AND I'M FRANCIS! No, not that idiot! I mean I'm just Francis.)

No comments:

Post a Comment