Thursday, October 15, 2015

HILARIOUSNESS!!! (continued)

Estonia: Prussia, Prussia, I'm in North Africa right now and I can't tie my shoelaces. What's even worse, Latvia is here!
Prussia: Ugh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Denmark: Come see, I've captured Prussia by using Estonia as a decoy.
Prussia: I should have know it was a trap.
Romano: Rock out, Denmark!
Lithuania: Now you will tell us everything you know, or else.
Prussia: Before I tell you, there is something I want to say. It goes a little something like this!
Estonia: Ahh! Why are you pointing a gun at me I already told you I would tell you everything I know which is pretty much everything I know! Please don't kill me, please!
Prussia: Do your worse, compared to my everyday life your kind of torture would be like bites from a mosquito.
Estonia: Prussia is kind of a sadist, actually he's a dead super kind of sadist with a lot of weird books and DVDs! You can't guess what I have seen living with him! There was this one video I saw that had dogs in it! He really likes tying Spain up too and I'm sure you know what means! Up until recently his government enforced Hetalia and Kenya X Swaziland with all its soldiers!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Prussia: I hate you, Estonia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Although Estonia is small, he's kind of a pig. So the meals he's getting just aren't enough.
Estonia: Uhhhh. Pasta, you hiding here?
Holy Roman Empire: Huh?
Estonia: Hmmm, no way I'm eating this.
Holy Roman Empire: Hmm?
Estonia: I'm so hungry. Hold on, is that food? Is it there for me? Thank you, who ever you are! This sucks.
Holy Roman Empire: Ah!
Austria: What do I do with you? You steal food whenever I turn my back.
Estonia: Sorry.
Austria: You think about what you did, you got it?
Estonia: Si.
Estonia: I'm starving in here! AHHH!
----------------------------------------------------
China: Hai. China.
Estonia: China, China, Help me. Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me!
China: We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment