Friday, July 10, 2015

Ammonia - A periodic table sex story

Written by Bohrium,your NOT SO BORING host.
YOU HEARD ME, THIS IS A PERIODIC TABLE SEX STORY. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE PERIODIC TABLE ELEMENTS HAVING SEX, LEAVE INSTANTLY.
One day, Nitrogen was walking by Hydrogen's house peacefully.
"Such a peaceful day, no evil near me! Hm..." Nitrogen was singing.
Suddenly, someone knocks Nitrogen out. When Nitrogen wakes up...
"NITROGEN, YOU PASSED BY MY HOUSE... YOU ARE SO LUCKY! 'Cause now you get to get RAPED!" said Hydrogen.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Nitrogen screamed as she discovered that she was naked.
"Nitrogen, you're so lucky you get to have sex with me! You know, Vanadium could've passed by, and she's very tough. Yes, I had sex with almost all the girls. Even that really sweet ugly Erbium, creepy Indium, and that little Iodine. You're the only one that I didn't have sex with... yet," said Hydrogen in a naughty tone.
"Thank god Oxygen's not a girl, or he'd be raped too!" Nitrogen cried.
"Now, enjoy some of THIS!" Hydrogen unzips his pants.
"NO! DON'T! I know you enjoy doing this... please don't do it to me! I'm sure Nickel would like doing this more!" Nitrogen cried. Nitrogen tried running out, but the door was locked.
"There's no way out!" said Hydrogen.
"PLEASE! DON'T RAPE ME!" Nitrogen cried for dear life.
"Oh, Nitrogen..." Hydrogen said.
"I'M NAKED! PUT MY CLOTHES BACK ON OR I'LL ARREST YOU!" Nitrogen cried. "YOU CAN SEE MY NAKED BOOBS OVER THERE! YOU CAN SEE MY NIPPLES, TOO! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU! PLEEEEEASE!"
"Nitrogen, please stop begging me to let you go... I've gotten used to that, actually. Almost all the girls didn't want to be raped, but I did it anyways. Now, Nitrogen... Let me show you," Hydrogen said.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Nitrogen cried.
Hydrogen pulls out his protactinium (his man part) and sticks it in Nitrogen's ytterbium (woman part).
"DON'T, HYDROGEN! ANYWHERE BUT HERE!" Nitrogen cried as her ytterbium got penetrated by Hydrogen's protactinium.
"Well, the girl elements wouldn't be done, wouldn't be? I heard this before from the others...except for Nickel, who actually liked me raping her. Yes, Nickel was the only one who liked my raping techniques," Hydrogen said.
"I HATED YOU AND I STILL DO!" Nitrogen cries.
"Well, since you don't take it easy..." Hydrogen sticks his full 8 inch protactinium in Nitrogen's ytterbium.
"Hydrogen..." Nitrogen moaned as she felt the 8 inch protactinium inside her ytterbium. "Please...don't..."
Hydrogen then squirts a full load of cum into Nitrogen's ytterbium.
"Why am I feeling like I'm enjoying this!?" said Nitrogen.
"Because you are," said Hydrogen.
"Please, I am just an innocent bystander that did nothing wrong to you..." said Nitrogen.
"Next part!" said Hydrogen.
"You have a large protactinium... too large for my ytterbium..." Nitrogen said.
"Everyone says that," says Hydrogen. "Ruthenium's a tough one, but once you get the hang of having sex commonly, you feel like it's easier."
"OH, YOU'RE GONNA DO THIS AGAIN TO ME!? STOP IT! YOU PERVERT! Why haven't you been arrested yet?" said Nitrogen.
"Because I told them that if they told the police, they'll get a full sex session next time... the hard way. Vanadium once told the police that, and now she's probably pregnant," said Hydrogen.
"Oh, that poor Vanadium..." said Nitrogen.
Hydrogen takes his protactinium out.
"It's about time!" Nitrogen said.
Hydrogen forces Nitrogen to bend down where her butt was facing Hydrogen.
"Oh, I know it... please... I'll do anything that does not involve rape!" said Nitrogen.
Hydrogen stuck his protactinium in Nitrogen's hole.
"OH, NO! Please, I'm not dirty like...Oxygen!" Nitrogen protested.
"You know... I have even had sex with a few guys... Haha, Oxygen is fun to have sex with..." Hydrogen said.
"YOU HAD THIS WITH OXYGEN!?" Nitrogen was super shocked.
"Yes, my babe," said Hydrogen.
"I'm INDIUM! And you're... blue!" said Nitrogen. "THAT WON'T MIX AT ALL WHEN WE HAVE BABIES!"
"(gasps) YOU'RE WILLING TO HAVE BABIES WITH ME!?" Hydrogen said in shocked.
"NO! THAT'S STUPID!" said Nitrogen. "STOP STICKING YOUR PROTACTINIUM IN MY HOLE!"
"Nitrogen, you're just a beautiful indium..." said Hydrogen.
"Help me, please! HELP!" said Nitrogen. "SAVE ME FROM THIS!"
"Will you suck my protactinium!?" said Hydrogen.
"NO!" said Nitrogen.
"Well, then enjoy some of this!" said Hydrogen.
Hydrogen plays with Nitrogen's boobs.
"NO! I have sensitive boobs! Please!!!" Nitrogen said.
Hydrogen then sticks his 8 inch protactinium in Nitrogen's ytterbium again...
"NOT AGAIN!" said Nitrogen. "I'm just an adult! I know, someone else had sex with me. That somebody was Oxygen, your buddy! He never did this to me! He only did the protactinium thing!"
"Enjoy this!" Hydrogen makes Nitrogen's nipples erect.
"Hydrogen... please, stop it!" Nitrogen cried. "I'll do anything for you except for anything related to sex!"
"You know, Nitrogen..." Hydrogen said.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Hydrogen thrusted his protactinium in Nitrogen's ytterbium hard.
"Oh, Hydrogen... wait... WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS!?" Nitrogen felt sexual pleasure.
"Now, I'll go suck your two nipples!" Hydrogen sucks Nitrogen's nipples, making Nitrogen moan in pleasure.
"Hydrogen... please... I'll do anything for you to stop! I need more fluorine!" Nitrogen cried. "I'm an indium, for the last time! Blue idiots and indiums don't mix!"
"Actually, anything mixes with a blue idiot! This is just a costume... I'm actually white, just like Oxygen," said Hydrogen.
"I never knew you were white... I'm indium, and I don't like what you're doing to me right now. Stop sucking my nipples, and I think I'd be much better off," said Nitrogen. "Is this...how you make ammonia!?"
"Wow, Nitrogen, you're smart! Ammonia is not made with this awesome process, though," said Hydrogen.
"PLEASE STOP RAPING ME!" Nitrogen screamed.
Hydrogen rapes Nitrogen even more.
"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU FOREVER!" screamed Nitrogen.
Hydrogen rapes Nitrogen as hard as he can.
"I AM OLDER THAN YOU, ACTUALLY! I was born before you! That means I'm older..." said Nitrogen.
"I can have sex with any lady, no matter what their age is," said Hydrogen.
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nitrogen kicks Hydrogen in the face!
"OUCH!" Hydrogen cried.
Nitrogen crawls out of bed... to discover... that her clothes were outside the whole time.
"YOU STRIPPED ME OUTSIDE!?" said Nitrogen.
Nitrogen walks out, only to see Oxygen.
"Nitrogen... Your ytterbium looks so good, and you are so sexy... I can see your big boobs..." said Oxygen.
"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!?" the naked Nitrogen said.
"Your clothes...fine, fine..." Oxygen threw Nitrogen's clothes at Nitrogen. Nitrogen quickly dressed back into her clothes, and never again would walk near by Hydrogen's house. Meanwhile, at her mother's house, Nitrogen was sobbing.
"Nitrogen! Stop crying! It's a disrespectful thing that Hydrogen could do such a thing to you, my child!" Nitrogen's mother said.
"I think I have to be married to Hydrogen now!" said Nitrogen.
"Okay, let's do this," said Nitrogen's mother.
Nitrogen calls 911.
"Hello? I am a rape victim. I got raped by Hydrogen Hydrangea at 123 Ammonia Street. My name is Nitrogen. Please listen to me. He has raped all the girls on the periodic table."
At Hydrogen's house...
"Nitrogen was so good to play with..." Hydrogen said.
Suddenly, the police comes in!
"HYDROGEN! OXYGEN! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR RAPING LADIES!" the police said.
The police arrest Hydrogen and Oxygen. Soon, Hydrogen and Oxygen were seen on the news, and Nitrogen was real relieved that Hydrogen and Oxygen were arrested. There wouldn't be any more rape crimes for the rest of the time.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment