Tuesday, July 14, 2015

How to torture the elements.


How to torture the elements.

I know they all suck, so that's why we... kill them!

1. Tickling them.
Hydrogen: Okay, Vanadium, Lanthanum, Nickel, Cobalt, and Nitrogen...
Nitrogen: WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!?
Hydrogen gets out his army of hydrogens.
Nitrogen: Nice. Really nice.
Suddenly, the hydrogens tickle the elements!
Vanadium: TITANIUM'S! I HATE YOU! I'M ONLY LAUGHING BECAUSE I'M REALLY TICKLISH!!!
Lanthanum: I HATE YOU!!!
Nickel: Why me!? Why can't it be hafnium's mother instead!?
Cobalt: C-COPPER HEADS!!!
Cobalt punches Hydrogen's eyes.
Nickel: Whoa.
Vanadium punches Hydrogen's eyes and then storms off in anger.
2. Exposing them to Justin Bieber.
Hydrogen: Holmium and Vanadium, please watch this.
J'Uranium Strontium Tritium Indium-Bismuth (E) boron Beryllium titaniumu: AND-
(vanadium's jumped off a cliff.)
Holmium: Too Swedish for me.
3. Titanium.
Nickel: T-TITANIUM!? THAT'S A BAD WORD!!! (explodes)
4. Throwing Vanadium to Virginia.
Hydrogen throws Vanadium to Virginia.
Vanadium: NOT-SO-RICH' MOUND VIRGINIA!!!
The Virginians then proceed to behead Vanadium.
5. This picture.
HOLY HOLMIUM'S THAT LOOKS LIKE A PRASEODYMIUM WITH PIERCINGS AND LOOKS SO TEMPTING...(a random erbium melts)
6. Looking at old quotes and exploding over how stupid they were.
Molybdenum: HOLY HOLMIUM'S! Just because I'm the Missouri element, doesn't mean you get to make Gadolinium jokes!
Molybdenum: HOLY HOLMIUM'S! Just because I'm the Missouri element, doesn't mean you get to retype my lutetium's text!!! (explodes)
Vanadium: MOLYBDENUM'S WEAK...
7. Renaming yourself 
Vanadium: Hello Vanadium!!!
Vanadium: WAS THAT HYDROGEN!?
Vanadium: FROM NOW ON, REFER ME AS "Vanadium-tron."
Vanadium: Hydrogen's evil. I can sense it!!!
8. Cobaltu Iron's (good manganese title, right)?
Nickel: I haven't heard from Cobalt lately... it's upsetting,
Suddenly, iron appears!
Nickel: I-IRON! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?
Iron: TITANIUMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The background changes into... more manganese!
Iron: Nickel...
Nickel: Nickel? Who's that? Oh, it's me!
Iron: nickel's cute... acting cute... in reality...it's...
TIN!?
Tin: Yep! wait... HOW MANY COBALTS ARE THERE!?
cobalt'1: prepare.
cobalt'2: to.
cobalt'3: die.
TIN PUNCHES MENDELEVIUM'S EYES.
More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment