Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Ultimate Challenge - The End!

This is the ending to the "Ultimate Challenge."

Meanwhile, everyone else was smashed by rocks from 20 days ago. All of them were unfortunately killed... However, there was only one survivor. It was a guy, wearing green. He was a warrior, and he still is. His name was...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Palladium.

Palladium climbed out of a helicopter. He had the stash of million dollars in his hands, and then landed on a beach.
Palladium: Iridium did not deserve to die... everyone did not deserve to die. Poor Nickel, he was getting social too. Everyone is now gone, even that awesome Indium... Well, it has been fun having time with you. I survived when I woke up. Everyone else was slowly dying... It was like this...

FLASHBACK!
Everyone woke up after the cave caved in. They were stuck under rocks. The only one that wasn't stuck under a rock was Palladium.
Palladium: Hello? Anyone?
Zirconium: Palladium!
Palladium: Oh, goodness!
Zirconium: I know... Palladium, I know you can't save all of us... just save at least 10 of us... It's okay if it's not me...
Palladium: No... This can't be!
Suddenly, the cave rumbles!
Zirconium: No... this can't be...
The rumbling became louder...
Nickel: I DON'T WANT TO DIE NOW!!!
Copper: It's too late... the end...
Everyone (except Palladium): (screams)
Palladium heard loud rumbling and then it seceded. Palladium knew that everyone was dead now.
Palladium: Zirconium's sweet...that poor little guy, now he's gone. Nickel, I'll remember you too. Those poor little sweet people... gone. Krypton...I don't want it to come like this, but... I'm just a warrior, and I'm fierce... but my friends... they're all gone... I can't believe!
Palladium starts crying. Palladium wanders around the cave for about 20 days, when he finds something PRECIOUS in front of him. It was a suitcase, a big one.
Palladium: Huh? What's this? Oh my goodness! It's the million bucks! Oh my god! OH MY GOD! I'm rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO! YIPPIE!!!
A helicopter comes and then lifts up Palladium.
FLASHBACK ENDS!
Palladium: Sadly, all my little friends are gone... that poor little sweet Zirconium...gone...

Soon, Palladium was back at home with the million bucks.

Palladium: Here's the million bucks. I'm the only survivor... those poor 103 others...
Palladium's Mother: PALLADIUM! I can't believe you got those bucks! Well, those 103 kids... they're gone forever...
Palladium: Well, I still have one thing. Iridium's osmium pen... this is so heartwarming!!! (smiles)

So Palladium was the only survivor of the whole game. Palladium spent the rest of his life in luxury! Palladium now has everything! But Palladium's most treasured memory was...




...Iridium's osmium pen.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment