Sunday, July 5, 2015

Radioactive Elements Predictions

On "Randomized Elements Action..." We have a special for the radioactive elements above Americium.
Curium - Judging by her looks... She'd probably be like TDPI Scarlet.
Berkelium - I think she'd be Curium's secret alliance member and also be like TDPI Scarlet.
Californium - Californium is a California guy, and I think he'd be like Scarlet.
Einsteinium - I think this guy would be Albert Einstein. Well, I think it's true...
Fermium - I don't know... he's weird, so I think he'd be like...
Nobelium - He thinks that he's noble unlike the rest of his team, and he thinks that he'd be "max and scarlet." He scrapped out the max part, of course, leaving him to be like TDPI Scarlet.
Mendelevium - Total Drama World Tour sienna and Cody. Enough said. No, I said sienna, the color! Not that creepy stalker girl...
Lawrencium - Maybe like Hallucinating Tyler.
Rutherfordium - Proving that he's from home-school, he said 1 + 1 = 3. He is like Ezekiel from Total Drama. Well, Randomized Elements Action is a parody of Total Drama Action...

No comments:

Post a Comment