Monday, June 15, 2015

The Super Challenge! - Day 1

104 elemental disasters come into the Dmitri hotel, when suddenly the unlucky disasters get trapped in the Dmitri hotel, and then all the disasters disappear one by one, hourly! What will happen to the rest?
ID used: "YTTRIUM'S NOT RELATED TO ME"
This event started at 6:00 AM.
The active hours are 6:00 AM-9:30 PM. That's Dmitri's Mendeleev's active hours.
Still Standing
Tungsten, Osmium, Beryllium, Nickel, Bismuth, Dysprosium, Americium, Sodium, Radium, Zinc, Iron, Rutherfordium, Rhenium, Antimony, Hafnium, Gallium, Lawrencium, Neon, Samarium, Strontium, Chlorine, Mendelevium, Protactinium, Copper, Arsenic, Terbium, Helium, Barium, Palladium, Fluorine, Technetium, Selenium, Zirconium, Magnesium, Neptunium, Actinium, Molybdenum, Berkelium, Radon, Mercury, Thorium, Boron, Iodine, Hydrogen, Germanium, Manganese, Xenon, Plutonium, Phosphorus, Holmium, Potassium, Cerium, Niobium, Gadolinium, Sulfur, Nitrogen, Indium, Polonium, Iridium, Bromine, Aluminum, Platinum, Tellurium, Vanadium, Einsteinium, Oxygen, Chromium, Lithium, Lanthanum, Promethium, Fermium, Carbon, Gold, Tin, Ytterbium, Silicon, Argon, Astatine, Rhodium, Erbium, Californium, Cesium, Titanium, Calcium, Francium, Thallium, Yttrium, Cobalt, Neodymium, Scandium, Silver, Lead, Rubidium, Krypton, Uranium, Nobelium, Curium, Cadmium, Ruthenium, Lutetium, Tantalum, Praseodymium, Europium
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
This is day one. 104 random people enter the Dmitri hotel.
Location: The Entrance
Rubidium: Dmitri? That's a weird name for a hotel.
Cadmium: Really, Rubidium?
Rubidium: Yes.
Xenon: What an amazing hotel!
Iridium: Indium! Look! Curium crystals!
Krypton: What. It sounds more like Francium's dream. Francium's really boring.
Rubidium: Don't be such a Francium, Krypton!
Krypton: You got Magnesium!
Manganese: No, Magnesium gets magnesium.
Indium: Oh no... Something is falling!
Rubidium: I hope it hits Manganese.
Suddenly, a phone falls on Krypton.
Xenon: Hahnium.
Suddenly, a hand takes Krypton.
Iodine: Oh no! Someone took Krypton!
Iridium: What's the time?
Iodine looks at her watch.
Iridium: 6:00 AM... We arrived here at 5:58 AM.
Neon picks up the phone.
Neon: Iridium, it's a Twitter tweet, made by Dmitri's Mendeleev!
Magnesium: OH NO! It must be the owner of the hotel! I thought Dmitri died a long time ago!
Manganese: Dmitri's Mendeleev!?
Xenon: Dmitri. Interesting name!
Arsenic: You all taste like me.
Sulfur: You all smell like sulfur, too!
TELLURIUM: HEY! DON'T SAY THAT TO ME!
Iodine: No! Tellurium smells like sulfur!
Poor Iodine. Shouldn't have said that.
Tungsten: Tellurium's Asian, like me!
Iodine: Get off of me!
Chlorine: Tellurium smells like sulfur.
Sulfur: You know... I'm getting tired of your sulfur smell, everybody. Especially you, Iridium.
Iridium: Sulfur!
Oxygen: Stop tackling Sulfur! Sulfur's innocent!
Iridium: Not exactly... He called us the "Sulfur Smells."
Sulfur: You all stink! You smell like s-sulfur! Indium! Get away from me!
Oxygen: Stop it, Sulfur. Stop making fun of us!
Nickel: You know, I haven't had a line. And I'm sad.
Silver: I haven't had a line either.
Palladium: I'm not a Platinum rip off. There.
Suddenly, Palladium sees a hallway.
Platinum: Okay. Why did you see a hallway, "Second Platinum?"
Palladium: EXCUSE ME!?
Platinum and Palladium beat each other up.
Platinum: You smell like sulfur!
Sulfur: Excuse me, but Palladium is not Iridium.
Iridium: >:(
Platinum accidentally hits Iridium hard in the face, breaking Iridium's nose.
Platinum: I'm so sorry!
Iridium: It's okay... It hurts a lot...but I had worse. (stares at Sulfur)
Suddenly, somehow, the wall shoves all 103 disasters into the hallway that Palladium showed earlier.
Location: First Floor Hallway
Iridium: OUCH! Sulfur! I hope they get you next! I hope-
Sulfur: It's 7:00 AM... IN THE MORNING! I'm still tired, and I can't believe I have to listen to multiple Iridium's!
Iridium: Oh my god! I think there's a certain pattern! If I'm-
Beryllium: OH NO!
Dmitri takes Beryllium, and leaves another message on a phone.
Iridium: Another Twitter Tweet... made by Dmitri... again.
Cadmium: What a shocker.
Indium: Cadmium!
Sulfur: I wish you replaced "Beryllium" with "Iridium." It would make much more sense.
Iridium: My nose is still bleeding.
Sulfur: Man, stop bleeding on me!
Iridium: I can't control it!
Platinum: I'm really sorry, Iridium! I don't know how to stop nosebleeds!
Sulfur: Actually, you broke Iridium's nose.
Iridium: It really hurts...
Sulfur: Iridium really deserved it.
Iridium: Sulfur!
Palladium: That's right. Kill Sulfur!
Antimony: Don't kill Iridium! Iridium's just innocent.
Tin: Shoot me, please.
Suddenly, something lands on Tin's head.
Tin: Ouch!
Antimony: Yet ANOTHER phone... and another Twitter Tweet.
Indium: Tin's a Twitter Tweet? Cool!
Tin: You know who I hate right now? I hate Hafnium. Hafnium said that I was a piece of hahnium. You know what hahnium means? It means something very inappropriate-
Hafnium: YOU PIECE OF HAHNIUM! YOU REVEALED MY SECRET, YOU HAHNIUM EATER!
Hafnium trips Tin over.
Hafnium: I hope either Iridium or Tin die next. Iridium and Tin's both big pieces of hahnium, hahnium lovers, hahnium, and the reason why crime even exists.
Iridium: H-Hafnium!!!
Hafnium: Die, Iridium!
Sulfur: Iridium's a piece of-
Iridium: You know... I'm still 28. I won't turn 29 until December. I'm the youngest out of all. I was born on December 28th.
Sulfur: You're underage?
Iridium: Yes...
Iridium then tries to open a door in the hall.
Iridium: IT WON'T BUDGE!
Nitrogen: Cycle's the hahnium, at least!
Iridium: STOP CALLING ME HAHNIUM! MY NAME IS-
Hafnium: Hahnium.
Iridium: I hope you die next.
Magnesium: But I'm too young to die! Besides, you're younger than me, Iridium!
Oxygen: What is this?
Cerium: It's made of curium... That means... It's Iridium's...
Iridium: HEY!
Gallium: Look... This is a painting.
Iridium: It reminds me of the ocean.
Hafnium: That Iridium will drown in.
Iridium: >:(
Indium: Can I touch it?
Tin: Indium, that painting is off-limits. It's the hotel's painting, remember?
Indium: Tin? My hand is going through the painting.
Tin: Indium? Look.
Indium: Huh? I'm getting sucked in!
Tin: Indium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tin grabs Indium's other arm.
Indium: This is gonna be fun.
Indium gets sucked in.
Tin: Ocean painting! DON'T TAKE ME TOO!
The ocean painting also takes Tin.
Magnesium: Tin! I'm going in after those two, okay?
Samarium: Me too!
Magnesium, Samarium, Nitrogen, Iodine, Chlorine, Antimony, and Oxygen all go into the painting. The painting was actually a portal to another area.
Location: Ocean Area
Chlorine: I'm in a painting!
Antimony: It resembles Hawaii.
Nitrogen: That "painting" was a portal, and we're in the lake area, near the hotel. It's not an ocean. There's a cliff here, though.
Chlorine: Interesting.
Nitrogen: Wait... I see something!
Chlorine: What is it?
Suddenly, someone was falling off.
Nitrogen: Is that...
Tin: Technetium?
Indium: Oh no! I found Dmitri pushing Technetium off a cliff!
In the real world...
Gallium: Indium... When will you come?
Hafnium: Indium's dead? YES!
Gallium: No! Indium may still be alive...
Hafnium: No!
Iridium: Dmitri's gone insane...
30 minutes later, the eight finally come out of the painting, all soaked.
Indium: Wait... Wasn't there nine?
Iridium: Fix the spelling, guys!
Nitrogen: ...and Oxygen's missing!
Tantalum: Oh my goodness! We were worrying about you!
Iridium: Hafnium wants to break my leg. So does Sulfur.
Indium: GET OUT, SULFUR! I HOPE YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DIES NEXT!
Sulfur: I'LL BREAK YOUR LEG!
Cesium: Shut up!
Thulium: What if I told you that... I can twist people into-
Sulfur: Please, PLEASE do that to Iridium!
Thulium: Iridium's innocent. Let's do it to... Aluminum!
Aluminum: NO!
Thulium: How about... Promethium?
Promethium: NO!
Thulium: Fermium? Nobelium? Cerium!?
Cerium: That would be a painful journey.
Iridium: My nose is all bandaged up, so I think you shouldn't do it to me.
Suddenly, Hafnium grabs Iridium by the leg.
Hafnium: You're not done suffering YET!
Iridium: Oh, boy...
Hafnium picks up the helpless Iridium and then suddenly, it was 8:00 AM. A phone suddenly flies out of the painting and then hits Iridium in the forehead.
Iridium: OUCH!
Hafnium: It reads, "Oxygen can eat a-"
Nitrogen: LET ME READ THAT!
Nitrogen: GROSS!
Sulfur: Even I wouldn't say "Iridium can eat a (censored)!"
Iridium: Good!
Sulfur: That's just plain too far. That's too UGLY! That's too adult-like! That disturbs my eyes!
Silver: Anyways, if you want to see something else disturbing...
Nickel: Nope.
Gallium: It's all my fault... We lost Oxygen!
Nickel: I'm already tired. I need to sleep...
Gold: NO!
Nickel: I'm not German!
Gold: Nickel's-
Silver pulls Gold and Nickel apart from each other.
Nickel: I need to sleep...
Nickel falls asleep on Germanium's lap.
Germanium: ...
Tungsten: ...
Germanium: Get this pesky pest out of my lap.
Tungsten shoves Nickel off the lap. Everyone leaves Nickel behind.
Silver: That jerk...
Nickel: Zzz...
Gold: Nickel's gone. He'll probably try to find us.
Copper: Yeah. He was a-
Nickel: WHAT DID YOU SAY!?
Copper: Whoa!
Gold: Nickel, we tried to leave you behind, but Copper's devious planning made Nickel angry!
Nickel: Neodymium, neodymium!
Neon: NO!
Nickel: LET GO OF ME!
Titanium: Maybe Nickel can just-
Germanium: Nickel, you better stop being a coin!
Suddenly, a trapdoor opens, making the 97 fall into another hallway.
Location: Basement Hallway
Germanium: WHAT NOW!? Wait... Where's Sulfur, Iridium, and Titanium?
Location: First Floor Hallway
Titanium: YOU ARE SUCH A-
Iridium: You SCARY, HORRIFYING, MONSTER!
Sulfur: Huh?
Suddenly, a hand grabs Titanium. A phone was left behind.
Iridium: Oh no! Dmitri!
Sulfur: Iridium, you UNFORGIVABLE-
Iridium: Here's a note!
Sulfur: Oh no! Titanium! Well, get off of me-
Iridium: Where did everyone go?
Sulfur: Let's just jump into the trapdoor!
Sulfur and Iridium scream. Then, they land on a certain someone.
Location: Basement Hallway
Indium: Ouch...
Iridium: It feels like that Indium said that.
Indium: You two are sitting on me!
Iridium: Oh!
Iridium and Sulfur get off of Indium.
Iridium: Titanium was kidnapped!
Sulfur: And Dmitri will fuck Iridium Titanium in the ear!
Iridium: How can something-
Sulfur puts his hand over Iridium's mouth.
Sulfur: HE WAS GONNA SAY SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE.
Iridium kicks Sulfur away.
Iridium: NO I WASN'T! Besides, Sulfur already broke my nose. What will happen next? Cerium turning into curium?
Cerium: YES!
Iridium: I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY.
Cerium disappears and then a puddle of curium replaces Cerium.
Iridium: Nice!
Cerium: ...
Iridium: Now let's listen to francium's-
Rubidium: NO! Francium is the most boring thing ever!
Gallium: Why is Iron so shy?
Iron: Nickel...
Nickel: STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!
Osmium: Iridium's the most mentioned element in this... What will the next episode be about? Indium? Yuck.
Indium: Osmium's being rude!
Iridium: Osmium's-
Osmium: Look! A note!
Iridium: Very funny. Won't make me cry. And no, I'm not "naughty!" I'm innocent, like the rest of us! Only the elements above Rutherfordium are naughty!
Osmium: Die, Iridium!
Osmium tries to stab Iridium, but Iridium dodges, making Osmium stab a wall instead.
Iridium: Take that!
Iron: Look! A sandbox!
Iridium: What?
Osmium: A sandbox... WITH QUICK-
Iridium: Let me try it!
Osmium: Iridium, I'm warning you!
Iridium jumps in the sandbox, only to discover he's sinking.
Iridium: WHAT IS THIS!? WHATEVER IT IS...
Nitrogen: It's quicksand.
Iridium: OH NO! HELP!
Nitrogen: Iridium, stop being so dramatic.
Iridium: Don't take my life!
Iridium holds out one hand.
Dysprosium: Iridium, do you really need to be dramatic? Quicksand won't devour you! It's just sand that can't support anymore!
Iridium: Stop trying to hahnium me!
Sulfur: Who put this quicksand trap here?
Iridium: Dmitri's Mendeleev. I know it!
Sulfur: That stupid Dmitri's...
Iridium: Now drag me out of here!
Dysprosium: Okay...
Iron: Shouldn't have pointed that out. Iridium is now screaming for his life. He didn't even sink that far!
Iridium: Oh.
Dysprosium pulls Iridium out of the sand.
Iodine: Anyways- OH, GOD...
Iodine discovers that they have to cross some quicksand.
Iodine: It's more quicksand.
Gold: Yuck! I can't touch gross stuff! Did you see Iridium? If Iridium's reaction was that, mine would be even worse!
Rubidium: And I'm an alkali! Quicksand probably has water in it...
Dysprosium: Let's cross it!
Iridium: NO!
Sulfur: Besides, I don't want to be eaten by sand!
Cesium: Most ironic death ever.
Sulfur: Is this hotel booby trapped?
Cesium: Yes... Wait! There's a path around this!
Sulfur: Yes!
Rubidium: Half of you, take this path. Half of you, take the shortcut.
Nickel: Which half am I?
Ytterbium, Chlorine, Rhenium, Niobium, Americium, Iodine, Dysprosium, Bismuth, Iron, Ruthenium, Cesium, Cerium, Tin, Tellurium, Bromine, Magnesium, Barium, Lanthanum, Praseodymium, Rutherfordium, Xenon, Plutonium, Samarium, Tungsten, Lutetium, Antimony, Zinc, Copper, Nickel, Polonium, Arsenic, Thallium, Protactinium, Radium, Manganese, Tantalum, Boron, Strontium, Radon, Francium, Actinium, Silver, Gadolinium, Cadmium, Neon, Holmium, Fluorine, Helium, Silicon, Rubidium, Chromium, Palladium, Hydrogen, Calcium, Curium, Rhodium, Carbon, Gold, Platinum, Uranium, Neodymium, Sulfur, Zirconium, Gallium, Fermium, Einsteinium, Lead, Molybdenum, Nobelium, Indium, Osmium, Berkelium, Scandium, Selenium, Terbium, Argon, Sodium, Phosphorus, Germanium, Vanadium, Potassium, Lithium, Promethium, Aluminum, Europium, Neptunium, Iridium, Cobalt, Mendelevium, Mercury, Astatine, Hafnium, Californium, Nitrogen, Yttrium, Erbium, Lawrencium, Thorium
Just kidding. We're not doing teams. They'll probably destroy all the erbium in our fuel tank.
Iridium: Good! I don't want to be stuck with Gold!
Suddenly, the floor rumbles. All of them fall into... AN ACTIVE VOLCANO!
Location: The Dmitri Volcano
Iodine: This will be fun.
Iridium: Me too.
They all scream. But it turns out...
Iodine: TOMATO JUICE?
Samarium: OH YEAH. GADOLINIUM'S A CHEESY CHICKEN PIZZA SANDWICH WITH POTATO BREAD AND EXTRA TOMATOES IN BETWEEN!
Iodine: Great. Now we have to take a- Oh no! It's 1:00 PM! We've been procrastinating for too long.
Iridium: Especially about that quicksand incident. I was scared! Really scared! I thought I was going to be swallowed up by the quicksand!
Iodine: It's just really wet sand.
Iridium: Oh.
Iodine: WAIT! Oh no!
The tomato volcano "erupts" and then all 99 of them came tumbling down the "volcano."
Erbium: This is fun.
Suddenly, Thulium gets blasted away.
Erbium: What!?
Iridium: Oh no! Twitter Note!
Samarium: Let me have it this time, broken nose.
Iridium: HEY!
Indium: Oh... My... GOD! We must find Dmitri!
Iridium: What? But I'm the best one there is!
Sulfur: Iridium? THE BEST ONE!? (laughs hardly)
Iridium: >:(
Sulfur: I want the sad Iridium again!
Iridium: I HAD ENOUGH-
Suddenly, another phone hits Iridium's face.
Palladium: What does this read?
Iridium: It reads, "Stop hitting Iridium's face with phones. It has already been injured." How do I look, Indium?
Indium: Um... Iridium, your face looks like it's really hurt. Sulfur's really being mean.
Sulfur: Yep! Iridium smells like sulfur!
Cadmium: *yawn*
Suddenly, they all tumble down into icy water.
Iridium: OH GREAT! NOW WHAT!
They all realize they're frozen in a block.
Iridium: Nice.
Chromium: It's premium, by the way!
Iridium: You're also frozen.
Hours later... At 9:00 PM...
Location: The Dmitri Freezer
Iridium: You know... If I live... tell Sulfur that... he's a-
Sulfur: I heard that!
Iridium: S-Sulfur! You heard me talk about why you suck so much?
Sulfur: Yes. Well, let's- Where's Americium? Where's Cerium?
Cesium: ...
Iron: Let me...
Iron gets out a bismuth's crystal.
Iron: BISMUTH'S CRYSTAL! GET RID OF THIS ICE BLOCK!
The ice block disappears.
Iridium: Whoa! Ouch. My blood feels like ice!
Cesium: Me too...
Tantalum: Me three...
Chromium: Nice.
Iridium: We need to sleep..
Iron: Especially Iron! Iron's tired. Iron's really tired...
Nickel: Me too...
Silver: Wait... There are phones!
Silver sees that everyone is asleep.
Silver: Dang it... Even Dmitri's Mendeleev is asleep!
Silver: Oh, no!





To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment