Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Surviving List - Day 3

Each day we check Angry Dmitri's Mendeleev's profile to see if he had any more offensive comments or not.
"Dmitri's Mendeleev...thank god I'm still surviving. I hope they get to bring back some on the 15th!" - Copper
Day 3 - June 10th, 2015, 12:00 AM-11:00 AM
"The Start Offender"
Americium, Thorium, Praseodymium, Rutherfordium, Protactinium, Meitnerium, Lawrencium, Mercury, Ununtrium, Technetium, Rhenium, Francium, Dubnium, Boron, Cobalt, Cesium, Tungsten, Uranium, Tellurium, Flerovium, Copper
"This is getting bad...like, really. I hope we're not all hafnium'd by the end of today!" - Cesium
1: Francium
2: Boron
3: Copper
4: Uranium
5. Protactinium
The loss of many old-time survivors disappointed all the others. Francium, Boron, Copper, Uranium, and Protactinium's lost their lives to the Dmitri. Will the others survive? Find out!
Day 3 - June 10th, 2015, 2015, 12:00 PM-11:00 PM
"When Dmitri's come down to hunt me... I WON'T LET THEM!" - Tellurium
Rhenium, Dubnium, Cesium, Mercury, Meitnerium, Tellurium, Technetium, Lawrencium, Ununtrium, Flerovium, Americium, Tungsten, Thorium, Cobalt, Praseodymium, Rutherfordium
Dmitri's will NOT hurt me, I promise you!
GOOD! No one died.
No one got hurt by a Dmitri. It's a lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment