Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Randomized Elements Action - Episode 1 - Riot on Set - Total Drama Action's version

Episode 1 - Riot on Set
One day, the periodic table elements were sleeping in their bunk beds. They were first in the boy's cabin. The camera zooms up in Californium's face, but then Hahnium tells the cameraman to stop zooming in his face. Then, they go to the girl's cabin, and they focused on Hafnium's face, when...
Hafnium: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Hahnium was blowing a megaphone.
Hahnium: All crew on set! Call time is 4 AM!
Hahnium kisses the megaphone.
Hahnium: I love this thing.
In the confessional...
Yttrium: At first, I thought he was talking to the crew crew, not us. I was really hoping they would replace "Hahnium the Creep" with a nicer host this time around! Is that mean? Sorry!
Back in the game, all the girl periodic table elements walk out of their cabin, team by team.
Lutetium: I can't believe I'm doing another season of this show!
Aluminum was shown skipping out the Tin Cans' cabin.
Terbium: This continuing sadistic wake up call is messing with the natural rhythms of my body clock. My mojo will be destroyed!
Then, it was shown later in the day.
Hahnium: You're on a film set now! And you're gonna learn that show biz is not all about red carpets and pool parties! Today you're gonna get schooled on how tough onset production life can be!
Rhenium: Whatever, I can deal. I once had a summertime job at a petting zoo. It's sooo adorable! Everyone feeding the sooo adorable goats with adorable cabbages! But somebody, I mean me, had to shovel up the less adorable part of the digestive process.
Hafnium snickers at the saying. Suddenly, something crashes!
Intern 1: I'm sick and tired of getting no respect out here!
Intern 1 leaves the lot. Meanwhile, Intern 2 pushes the TV off and breaks it. Intern 2 leaves the lot.
Hahnium: Okay, since we're running late now, and don't seem to have any more of... whatever those two...crew dudes did, we'd better get going. Your challenge, for each team to set up a film set!
Lutetium: (laughs) We'll be scoring slapjacks by 7.
Hahnium: Or will you? As location manager, I want your sets to go... THERE!
Hahnium points at the top of a tall hill.
Hafnium: You just LOVE doing this to us.
Hahnium: Yes. Yes I do. (talking to walkie-talkie) Chef! Clear for traffic up here! LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!
The Osmium Pens were shown running up. Then, the Iron Curtains after. Hafnium was chasing after Magnesium. Hafnium nearly falls, but Osmium catches her.
Magnesium: What are you doing with him?
Hafnium: Um, we're on the same team?
Magnesium was about to run away, but trips. Hafnium tries to help him up, but Cadmium beats Hafnium there.
Magnesium: And We're on the same team!
Magnesium and Cadmium run away. Lithium was holding some stuff on a cart, but the cart rolls away.
Lithium: People, this is crazy inefficient! I say we organize relay style and pass the equipment up!
Hafnium: You say it, we're not doing it.
Lithium: But it's a good idea!
Samarium: I'm totally with you. Write down all your good ideas, and bring them up at the next team meeting. I'll second you. Cool?
Lithium: Go jump in a lake, trope-lips.
Meanwhile, Magnesium was running.
Magnesium: Come on, lucky necklace. Papa Magnesium needs you.
This is only just a preview. Support Hydrogen!

No comments:

Post a Comment