Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Super Challenge! - Day 4

104 elemental disasters come into the Dmitri hotel, when suddenly the unlucky disasters get trapped in the Dmitri hotel, and then all the disasters disappear one by one, hourly! What will happen to the rest?
ID used: "YTTRIUM'S NOT RELATED TO ME"
The active hours are 6:00 AM-9:30 PM. That's Dmitri's Mendeleev's active hours.
Still Standing
Einsteinium, Yttrium, Nobelium, Californium, Cadmium, Arsenic, Radium, Erbium, Lead, Molybdenum, Xenon, Strontium, Boron, Carbon, Astatine, Europium, Hafnium, Palladium, Vanadium, Manganese, Rutherfordium, Indium, Terbium, Berkelium, Argon, Copper, Mendelevium, Nickel, Tellurium, Cobalt, Lithium, Neon, Niobium, Nitrogen, Neptunium, Silver, Gadolinium, Radon, Lutetium, Protactinium, Ytterbium, Helium, Thallium, Tin, Praseodymium, Cesium, Promethium, Chlorine, Lanthanum, Chromium, Iridium, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, Zirconium, Bismuth, Samarium, Tungsten, Fermium, Rhodium, Actinium, Platinum, Plutonium, Dysprosium, Sodium, Calcium, Rhenium, Neodymium, Hydrogen, Uranium
Vanished
The elements that recently vanished.
Yesterday, they were moaning about the death of Germanium. Now, they're at the bedroom.
Location: The Dmitri Bedroom on the Second Floor
Arsenic: I miss the way, Germanium said hello! By hoofing me, in the kiwis! I miss the daytime, when Germanium moved so slow.
Tellurium: Ooh, ooh.
Arsenic: 'Cause other times, she'd get freaky! Oh, Germanium! Oh, Germanium! I...I miss you so! Oh, my Germanium, my little Germanium. Why'd I ever let you go?
Arsenic: I miss her smile, and the way she liked to bite! On my arm, when there was trouble... Which was all the time. (laughs) Oh, I miss the way, she'd always say goodnight.
Tellurium: Ooh, Ooh.
Arsenic: And boot me in the kiwis, double! Ouch. Oh, Germanium! Oh, Germanium! I...I miss you so. Oh, my Germanium, my little Germanium! Why'd I ever let you go? Why'd I ever let you go?
Neptunium: Such a heart-warming song...
Later, they were walking in depression, and then saw Helium and Chromium's graves.
Location: The Dmitri Graveyard
Vanadium: Chromium has been so mean to me... But he didn't deserve to die...
At 9:59 AM...
Vanadium: Chromium... Oh, Chromium! How mean and lovely you've been at the same time...
Suddenly, Radium falls into an empty coffin.
Radium: WHAT!? GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!
Actinium had no choice...
Actinium: Goodbye, old friend...
Radium: ACTINIUM!!! DON'T BURY ME!!! I'M YOUR FRIEND!!!! NO! I'LL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE TO LIVE AGAIN! PLEASE! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!
Actinium: Radium's gonna die.
Radium: NO! I BEG YOU!!! I ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE!
Tellurium: Actually, you can reincarnate into another being.
Radium: NO RELIGION IS TRUE! THE BIG BANG CREATED THE UNIVERSE, AND THERE IS NO GOD!
Ytterbium: Radium... YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD!? He's real! I took a picture of him!
Actinium buried the coffin that Radium was in, making Radium suffocate to death in the coffin. Actinium started to cry.
Actinium: Radium's dead... I killed Radium. I buried his coffin, and he's probably suffocated. Radium...
Fermium: Oh, Radium...
Actinium: Then Radium will live a peaceful afterlife... if he even has one. Tellurium, reincarnation is false. You only live once. Ytterbium, there's no such thing as heaven. Oh, why did I kill Radium?
Fermium: Radium's gone forever...
Meanwhile, in heaven...
Iodine: Hello, Radium. Did Dmitri's Mendeleev get you?
Radium: NO! Actinium betrayed me!
Bromine: I can't believe Vanadium impersonated me and made Chlorine cry even harder...
Titanium: Vanadium's impersonated you? That's stupid of him. He's still alive, while we're in heaven!
Bromine: I guess God is real... Well, I'm not changing the religion. Did you create the universe?
Gold: No! God didn't create the universe! The Big Bang did.
Bromine: Perfect example of making an angry God.
Oxygen: I'm God's angel!
God: Oxygen was actually a Christian. Meanwhile, Gold believed that the universe was created by a Big Bang! I MADE IT!
Oxygen: Wait... I gotta text Hydrogen that heaven is real!
Oxygen takes a picture of Heaven and texts it to Oxygen.
Iodine: Fluorine's here, at least.
Now back into the real world...
Iridium: WHAT!? HEAVEN IS REAL!?
Hydrogen: Yes, it is. Christian Oxygen is.
Indium: THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! OH MY GOD!
Hydrogen: That is a sin.
Indium: OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!
Iridium: GOD IS STUPID!
Hydrogen: NO HE'S NOT! YOU SIN!
Vanadium: The Bible is actually a book written by random people.
Hydrogen: NO IT'S NOT!!!
Oxygen texts Hydrogen. The text read...
"Hey! Are your friends being idiots? Because they are, and..."
Nitrogen: HYDROGEN'S TEXTING SOME RANDOM PERSON! RUN!!!
The person that Hydrogen was texting was named "Oxygen Oxide."
Nitrogen: OXYGEN'S DEAD!!!!
Hydrogen: Yes, Oxygen is dead, but he is in heaven now!
Nitrogen: GIVE ME THAT!
Nitrogen texts Oxygen.
"Hello, Oxygen; Nitrogen's telling you that GOD ISN'T REAL! WHERE ARE YOU REALLY!? YOU SUCK! YOU ARE REALLY A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTEN!!!! AND I HATE YOU!"
Nitrogen: Send.
Hydrogen: Nitrogen!!!!
Hydrogen receives a text back.
"Hydrogen, you really should get Christianity Code! Only Christians can use your phone. All other religions will be kicked by a Jesus cross. I can't believe Nitrogen's telling you false stuff."
Nitrogen: OXYGEN'S DEAD!!! I bet you're texting "Oxygen Piazza."
Hydrogen: Oxygen Piazza does not own a phone.
Tin: What if I told you...
Hafnium: It's okay. People will probably target you next.
Iridium: No! Don't take my Tin, and don't take my Indium either!
Indium: Ir Indium!!!!
Fermium: We're near a cliffside...
They fall asleep due to boredom, and then... When they wake up... They spot Fermium falling off a cliff.
Hydrogen: Fermium! What are you doing?
Fermium: I'm doing it for the good. I'm going to die anyways, so I'd rather die peacefully than by Dmitri's Mendeleev. Goodbye...
Fermium jumps off and then...
Actinium: No! Fermium!!!!
Fermium lands into the ocean.
Indium: Fermium's dead. New report!
Dysprosium: Interesting, Indium.
Lanthanum: Indium's really...
Astatine: Chlorine's crying again.
Chlorine: Fermium's dead!!! Everyone has their own lives... Fermium... You were my Bromine...
Nobelium: Fermium's drowned...
Hydrogen: Every year, we sacrifice someone to God.
Nitrogen: Please, don't talk about Christianity.
Hydrogen: If we don't, then God will kill us before Dmitri's Mendeleev.
Nitrogen: Fine...
Indium: Iridium...
Hydrogen: Someone God would love...
Nickel: Not me! I'm Copper's evil side!
Copper: Nickel's not evil.
Tin: I don't know who that is, but I am not Christian either. However, I'd like to sacrifice myself.
Indium: Tin... I will miss you... You were our guide... If it weren't for you, we'd be dead already. Tin...
Iridium: We have to get rid of Tin...
Tin: This is goodbye...
Indium, Tellurium, Tungsten, and Lutetium grab Tin.
Tin: It has been such a peaceful life... I hope you can tell Nickel that he can replace me...
Indium: Tin... Tin... Tin...
Tin: You have to get rid of me...
Tellurium: What if God isn't real? What if we wasted Tin on something fake? Why aren't we sacrificing Tin to our god?
Hydrogen: Throw Tin into this casket.
Tin: Indium... I'll never see you again.
Indium, Tellurium, Tungsten, and Lutetium put Tin into the casket.
Indium: Tin...
Tin: It's okay, Indium...
Hydrogen: Now... Indium, throw the casket into the water... God will take it...
Indium: This is goodbye, Tin...
Indium lets go of the casket. The casket lands into the water, then sinks.
Hydrogen: God will be happy for another year...
Suddenly, Cadmium comes to Hydrogen.
Cadmium: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? To poor little Tin?
Hydrogen: We had to sacrifice Tin to God. If we didn't, God would kill us.
Indium: Tin's gone!!!
Indium starts crying endlessly.
Cadmium: Hydrogen, why did you kill Tin?
Hydrogen: If we didn't sacrifice, we'd be dead by tomorrow. I have a phone app. It's called "What if." Okay...
Cadmium: What if you haven't sacrificed Tin to "God?"
Hydrogen: This would happen.
The whole planet was on fire, and God was enraged.
Cadmium: Don't expect to convert me to a Christian. Tin's already dead...
Hydrogen: We had to sacrifice Tin...
Indium: Tin's dead...
Indium starts crying.
Indium: Tin's dead!
Astatine: You're being like Chlorine, when Bromine died.
Indium: Tiny Cadmium can't help me now!
Cadmium: !!!
Indium: I want Tin!
Astatine: Tin's not going to ever come back...
Indium: Tin will come back... I PROMISE YOU!
Calcium: Yeah. If you believe that Tin is coming back, you're false. Tin only lived once, and he won't ever live again. He's gone...
Indium: T-Tin... My beloved Tin...
Indium starts wildly crying about the loss of Tin.
Calcium: Tin was a huge loss...
Indium: I miss the way, Tin said hello! By hoofing me, in the kiwis! I miss the daytime, when Tin moved so slow.
Potassium: Ooh, ooh.
Indium: 'Cause other times, he'd get freaky! Oh, Tin! Oh, Tin! I...I miss you so! Oh, my Tin, my little Tin. Why'd I ever let you go?
Indium: I miss his smile, and the way he liked to bite! On my arm, when there was trouble... Which was all the time. (laughs) Oh, I miss the way, he'd always say goodnight.
Potassium: Ooh, Ooh.
Indium: And boot me in the kiwis, double! Ouch. Oh, Tin! Oh, Tin! I...I miss you so. Oh, my Tin, my little Tin! Why'd I ever let you go? Why'd I ever let you go?
Calcium: Nice...song... (tears up)
Nickel: Tin's... gone. Tin was always curious. He was like... our little dog. He always wondered, and now something like Jesus Christ killed Tin!!!
Hydrogen: HEY! Well, did you see that video?
Cadmium: Yes. It was false.
Really sad music starts to play, and memories of Tin were shown. Cadmium felt a tear come out of his eye. He cries.
Indium: Poor Tin... Tin's always going to be remembered. Oh, Tin! Poor Tin, poor Tin. That poor Tin... Tin is gone...
Indium cried about Tin.
Bismuth: Tin's...
Indium: You have to accept the fact. Tin's gone.
Cadmium: Indium's still crying.
Iridium: Indium's still crying...
Indium: Tin! Tin, Tiny Tin!
Actinium: Tin...
Indium: Oh, Tin!!!!
Nitrogen: Hydrogen's got rid of poor little Tin,
Hydrogen: Nitrogen's not realizing this, that it was a sacrifice to Jesus Christ...
Indium: Praseodymium...
Praseodymium: I know I'm not as lovely as Tin...
Indium: Dance your "Praseodymium Dance" to me.
Praseodymium dances his dance. He skips lively songs, and he gets out plants.
Neodymium: Praseodymium... You are... Persephone's sister?
Praseodymium: Yes! I am Persephone's brother! I remember jades, diamonds... and best of all, Carbon's the one responsible for creating diamonds!
Carbon: Praseodymium...
Praseodymium: Persephone and I are siblings, because we are both nature lovers, and we don't like winter! We hate Hades and that ugly god can just die! I don't know why we hate gods and we both wonder why Niobium exists. Niobium's a stupid name! You know Zeus he's related to Hades and Zeus gave birth to Tantalus which gave birth to Niobe. Niobe Niobium. Niobium's originally a cool element, named after Columbia, until that Niobium.
Niobium: Oh I was named after Niobe alright, but I don't like that Praseodymium insulted my namesake, because Tantalum's Tantalus, oh Tantalum! Tantalus is my father, but later on, Tantalus's father was Zeus, and no one knows who Zeus's father is.
Praseodymium: I don't care! As long as Greek Gods don't even exist. Oh Hydrogen, you believe in Jesus! Well, there's no god! Tantalum and Niobium's just a myth, and really, no one cares.
Niobium: Hey, you said Tantalum and Niobium, not Tantalus and Niobe...
Praseodymium: I DON'T CARE! Now Tin's gone, Indium's crying. I am Persephone's younger brother, and I love them too, I feel so sad...
Praseodymium: TANTALUM'S MARCH! TANTALUM'S MARCH! It's on a rock, Lutetium's! Oh, it's a march alright, but not any type of march! Oh my goodness, it's all back! Zeus is just a myth. There is no such thing as a Tantalus. There is no such thing as Tantalus's children.
Niobium: Who the hell is Niobe anyways?
Praseodymium: Go to Greece.
Niobium: I thought you said Rome!
Praseodymium: No!
Indium: Oh, Tin!!!!
Praseodymium: Niobe is Niobium.
Niobium: Tantalus?
Praseodymium: Tantalum.
Niobium: Oh, dear. And no, my father is NOT Tantalus. My father is better than a Greek myth!
Suddenly, Niobe beats Niobium up.
Praseodymium: I wonder where that came from.
Samarium: Looks beautiful. Here's a story. It's called "Tantalus and Niobe's marriage."
Praseodymium: Wait a second... Tantalum and Niobium are MARRIED!?
Samarium: I said Tantalus, not Tantalum.
Indium: Can we get back to the hotel already?
Samarium: We're still at that cliff...
At 3:59 PM, after a long grueling walk...
Actinium: Radium's gone...
Erbium: Don't worry, Actinium. Dmitri's Mendeleev smells like crap, unlike a Geranium. Tantalus and Niobe's the worst couple, my dear. Praseodymium and Persephone are siblings, I fear. Erbium is better than Lutetium eating a tin. Erbium is also better than Actinium, my kin. Also, Silicon's the worst thing that was made. It can make you raid.
Suddenly, someone takes Erbium.
Actinium: SOMEONE TOOK ERBIUM!
Erbium: (screams) HELP ME!!!
Erbium screams as loud as she can, but is quickly muffled by... Dmitri's Mendeleev.
Terbium: No!
Yttrium: ERBIUM'S IN DANGER!!!
Ytterbium: Get out of here, Yttrium. Only people related to us can save Erbium.
Yttrium: Ytterbium's mean!
Vanadium: I'll save you, Erbium!
Too late. Dmitri's Mendeleev took Erbium away.
Terbium: Where are we?
Yttrium: The first floor... again.
Location: The First Floor Area
Yttrium: I'll sing a song! It's a real song, not a crappy Erbium thing!
Ytterbium: Let me guess... More Erbium crap.
Yttrium: Yes.
Ytterbium: Don't tell me Tantalus and Niobe's in this song.
Yttrium: Niobium! Molybdenum Technetium. Ruthenium! Rhodium Palladium! Silver, Cadmium Indium. Tin Antimony Tellurium Iodine Xenon Cesium!
Niobium: NIOBIUM'S ANGRY NOW.
Molybdenum: We expect Neodymium to die soon, anyways.
Silver: Gold's gone... But you expect more from me!
Palladium: Platinum?
Silver: No. I'm Silver. Platinum's that huge Palladium rip off, remember?
Platinum: No; Palladium is. Plus, today was Tin's birthday. However, Tin was killed. He was turning 22.
Nickel: Tin was 22?
Palladium: Tin's one of the youngest.
Nickel: Niobe and Tantalus's the worst couple to be.
Palladium: Yes, Tantalus and Niobe's really scary.
Platinum: You know, once I saw Nitrogen and Hydrogen having...
Palladium: WHAT?! You saw Hydrogen and Nitrogen having... 69?
Platinum: Yes! Nitrogen didn't want to do it! Hydrogen was enjoying it!
Nitrogen: Yes. It was unfortunate. Good thing it was after my period. I hope I won't get pregnant... I'm no longer a virgin... He stuck his man part in my woman part, and now I plan on getting revenge.
Palladium: That's unfortunate for you! Well, Tantalus and Niobe's a terrible couple. I think Tantalus does that to Niobe all the time.
Nitrogen: No. I don't even know if Tantalus loves Niobe.
Palladium: WHAT!?
Nickel: Actually, Tin's younger than me. I'm 24. Tin's 22.
Palladium: PLATINUM'S A RIP OFF OF ME!?
Nickel gets an imaginary Platinum and stabs it.
Platinum: Is that what you'd do to me?
Nitrogen: And Hydrogen's really evil! I think he raped me all because I was making fun of his religion!
Hydrogen: Christianity is true.
Tellurium: Don't do that to me, Hydrogen. Rhodium's Palladium's silver, so please don't hurt Palladium.
Palladium: Rhodium's my favorite.
Rhodium: Platinum's such a rip off!
Neodymium: We haven't eaten in like DAYS. Where is the cafeteria? I'm so hungry, and I can't perform our Neodymium Neon dance without food!
Rhodium: Oh... I guess so.
Palladium: Oh Platinum you rip off, don't make fun of my ripped off name.
Rhodium: Tantalus and Niobe's a terrible couple...
Palladium: Rhodium's Palladium!!!
Indium: Tin's still young. In fact, Nickel was a bit older than him. Yes, he lied about his age. He's really young.
Hydrogen: And...
INDIUM: TIN'S NOW SADLY SACRIFICED TO SOME FAKE THING THAT DOES NOT EXIST. I HATE YOU HYDROGEN
Indium: Tin's still cute even though we murdered him. That's right, murder. We thought he could last until the end. He's passed away.
Indium: TIN'S SHORT LIFE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE HE WAS FRANCIUM.
Location: Cafeteria
Neodymium: What can we eat?
Samarium: I can't make that many "Chicken Pizza sandwiches with potato bread & extra tomatoes!
Europium: Yes you can!
Samarium: BAD Gadolinium!
Europium: NOT GADOLINIUM!!!!
Europium runs away. Meanwhile, Gadolinium forces Samarium to cook 999 pizza sandwiches.
Samarium: It's 7:55 PM...
Gadolinium: YUMMY PIZZA SANDWICH!
Terbium: YUM! PIZZA! YUM! CHICKEN! YUMMY POTATO! YUMMY TOMATO! YUMMY SANDWICH! YUMMY CHEESE!
Neon doesn't eat.
Samarium: Yes! Terbium's the best!
After eating, Neon trips... and impales himself on a spike.
Neodymium: Neon!!!
Neon: Neodymium...
Neodymium: I'LL AVENGE YOU, NEON!
Neon: Neodymium... promise me... you'll kill Dmitri's Mendeleev for me...
Neodymium: Yes... I will..
Neon: Just leave me here... and let me die... Then, you can pair up with Praseodymium...
Neon lets out a sigh, and then dies.
Neodymium: SAMARIUM'S GONNA DIE!!!!
Samarium: WHAT?!
Neodymium: I'm no longer happy Neodymium. That Neodymium is long gone. Now I'm angry Neodymium. Neon's gone. I'll avenge his death!
Praseodymium: What are you doing?
Suddenly, Neodymium trips himself and then presses a button. It reads "SLEEPING GAS." It unleashes Sleeping Gas on everyone. Everyone falls asleep in the cafeteria.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment