Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Super Challenge! - Day 7

104 elemental disasters come into the Dmitri hotel, when suddenly the unlucky disasters get trapped in the Dmitri hotel, and then all the disasters disappear one by one, hourly! What will happen to the rest?
ID used: "YTTRIUM'S NOT RELATED TO ME"
The active hours are 6:00 AM-9:30 PM. That's Dmitri's Mendeleev's active hours.
Still Standing
Niobium, Einsteinium, Tellurium, Actinium, Boron, Tungsten, Palladium, Manganese, Iridium, Carbon, Rutherfordium, Strontium, Nitrogen, Copper, Hafnium, Cobalt, Californium, Protactinium, Berkelium, Potassium, Molybdenum, Xenon, Hydrogen, Radon, Silver, Uranium, Promethium, Sodium, Nobelium, Yttrium, Terbium, Bismuth, Rhodium, Magnesium, Mendelevium, Cadmium, Lanthanum, Lutetium, Praseodymium, Zinc, Dysprosium, Cesium, Ytterbium, Thallium, Samarium, Lithium, Lead, Argon
Dead
Now that you contain Chlorine and Vanadium...
Location: The Vacation Area
Manganese: This area really has the ability to make me get over Vanadium. Well, how did we end up here?
Radon: I don't know... But it feels nice.
Uranium: NEPTUNIUM'S GONE!!! Neptunium was the one that had a BEAUTIFUL singing voice!
Sodium: Excuse me? He sounded like a broken dysprosium whale!
Uranium: Easy for you to see. You have Potassium on your side! I only have Thallium on my side.
Thallium: It's okay. Farewells are so sad, yet bitter. Friends come and go... Family members stay forever.
Ytterbium: Then how about Erbium? She was my family member, and she got taken away!
Thallium: That saying is not always true...
Protactinium: Thallium's being really sweet!
Lead: Thallium, you do a great job at comforting Uranium. I wonder, why didn't you use that for Chlorine?
Thallium: Because the creators didn't think of me as a helping hand.
Lead: Thallium, led Bismuth into your tummy. Polonium, Astatine's gonna be yummy! Radon, Francium's lasting a little time! Radium, Actinium's at 89!
Thallium: It's okay, Uranium...
Lead: Thallium...
Thallium: It's okay, Manganese. Vanadium's not coming back...
Manganese: Vanadium's not coming back!?
Thallium: It's sad to see people come and go...
Manganese: Thallium's right...
Magnesium: Thallium... Will Chlorine come back?
Thallium: Maybe... How did Chlorine die?
Magnesium: Chlorine gas.
Thallium: Oh, no! Chlorine couldn't have survived!
Magnesium: Why did I even ask you that question?
Manganese: Thallium's right about the Vanadium part...
Nitrogen: Anyways, what is Hydrogen's favorite thing?
Hydrogen: My favorite thing is Jesus Christ.
Nitrogen: My favorite thing is HYDROGEN SHUTTING UP!!!
Hydrogen: Nobelium.
Nitrogen: What do you mean "Nobelium?" My last name or Nobelium himself?
Hydrogen: Hydrogen, with an N.
Nitrogen: I'm a long time survivor.
Strontium: Yes, you are! Oh, Nitrogen...
Hydrogen: Carbon?
Strontium: Rubidium's gone since the first day... murdered... I saw that pile of dead bodies a few days ago... It included Rubidium's...
Nitrogen: Oh, my!
Thallium: I wouldn't want to see my dead body in here!
Nitrogen: Strontium...
Strontium: LET'S DANCE!
Strontium and Nitrogen's dance annoys Hydrogen a lot.
Strontium: Americium requested this a few years ago!
Hydrogen: Nitrogen's slowly turning into Strontium.
Strontium: Everybody come and play, Throw every last care away! Let's go to the mall... Today!
Nitrogen: Strontium's amazing.
Strontium: Nitrogen's amazing, too!
Nitrogen: Why do I have to be paired up with Hydrogen? Clearly Strontium's my buddy.
Strontium: Not really... I have been thinking about Rubidium. Come on, Hydrogen; Nitrogen's gonna dance with you!
Uranium: Why won't you dance with me?
Strontium: You never asked me...
Soon, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Magnesium, Lithium, Manganese, Uranium, Protactinium, Lead, Thallium, Mendelevium, Rhodium, Palladium, Tellurium, Iridium, and Molybdenum then danced to the song.
Strontium: Everybody, come and play!
Niobium: Disgusting.
Strontium: I haven't done my homework yet...
Tungsten: Iridium's dancing... Palladium's dancing... Rhodium's dancing... Even Tellurium's doing it...Okay, I'll dance.
Niobium: Tungsten! DON'T!
Tungsten joins everyone.
Niobium: DANG IT.
After a few minutes, Sodium, Argon, Xenon, Radon, Silver, Lutetium, Praseodymium, Cesium, Carbon... basically everyone. The only one not dancing was Niobium.
Niobium: Strontium's terrible at making me happy.
Cesium: Come on, Niobium!
Yttrium: Niobium!
Strontium: Now, let's dance to another song!
They play an African sounding song.
Cesium: I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!
Niobium: Again, this looks like a dance room of 45 idiots rather than a vacation.
Molybdenum: Niobium, DO IT!
Cesium: Besides, if you don't, Mendeleev will get you!
Molybdenum: Like, really!
Niobium: Okay...
Niobium dances.
Niobium: So we grooved and said: "Check it out!" This is the Touch-touch... So we grooved and said: "Check it out!" This is the Touch-touch...
Nitrogen: That's it, lady! This is the Touch-touch… That's it, lady! This is the Touch-touch…
Strontium: Touch-touch is the name of the dance! We do down Johannesburg way! And everybody starts to move, As soon as Touch-touch starts to play!
Lutetium: So we grooved and said: "Check it out!" This is the Touch-touch... So we grooved and said: "Check it out!" This is the Touch-touch...
Cesium: That's it, lady! This is the Touch-touch… That's it, lady! This is the Touch-touch…
Strontium: Every Friday and Saturday Night, It's Touch-touch time! The dance keeps going all night long until the morning sun begins to shine!
Tungsten: So we grooved and said: "Check it out!" This is the Touch-touch... So we grooved and said: "Check it out!" This is the Touch-touch...
Tellurium: That’s it, lady! This is the Touch-touch… That’s it, lady! This is the Touch-touch!
Strontium: That was nice!
Nitrogen: It was better than Hydrogen.
Tungsten: Well, let's do this...
Sodium: Potassium's not talkative...
Potassium: I know... I was silent for the first 4 days. I didn't even get to talk! Nor did Calcium.
Rhodium: I want to get Rhode Island!
Promethium: Dmitri's Mendeleev probably was seeing all of that... I'm embarrassed...
Meanwhile...
Dmitri's Mendeleev: Relaxing in my vacation spot... WELL, YOU DIE!
Suddenly, a tentacle comes out of the swimming pool. The tentacle wraps around Sodium. Sodium starts screaming.
Potassium: Sodium's in danger!
Cadmium: I gotta save Sodium!
Strontium: WAIT! Sodium...
Sodium: HELP ME! NOW!
Strontium: I'LL SAVE YOU!
Strontium tries approaching the... thing. The thing slaps Strontium away with another of its tentacles.
Sodium: HELP!
Einsteinium: Good news! I brought back another element!
Sodium: Calcium's alive again!?
Potassium: Calcium...
Sodium: DON'T TAKE ME UNDER, YOU UGLY THING!
Strontium tries approaching the thing again, but then the thing grabs Strontium and throws him into the ceiling.
Niobium: Totally deserved that.
Strontium: I HEARD THAT.
Sodium: HELP ME NOW!
Suddenly, the tentacle throws Sodium. Sodium lands into a shredder, where he's shredded alive..
Potassium: Sodium...
Potassium starts crying.
Potassium: Sodium's gone..
Manganese: WHY!?
Tellurium: Being a long time survivor... I'm happy... It's 6:00 AM. Let's get out of here!
Magnesium: Sodium's death wasn't something I wanted to see!
The remaining 47 elements run away. After hours of running... they make it.
Location: Dmitri's Mendeleev's Super Ultra Secret Room
Tellurium: I FOUND IT!
At 8:00, Tellurium's found the secret! MYSTERY IS FINALLY...
Dmitri's Mendeleev: NOT SO FAST. GIVE THAT BACK!
Tellurium: NO! You can't kill any more of us!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: SUFFER ALREADY!
Tellurium: IT'S THE END OF THIS HORRIBLE THING! 47 of us... remaining.
Manganese: Vanadium's dead, but we can find another person.
Thallium: Manganese's sweet.
Manganese: Thallium's really wise.
Tellurium: NOW IT'S DONE!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: THAT WASN'T IT! That's a bomb disguised as my secret!
Tellurium: OH NO!
The bomb explodes, blowing Tellurium up and sending all the others far away. They all land somewhere.
Tungsten: Where are we?
Magnesium: We're in some soil... I guess... the garden?
Location: Hotel Gardens
Thallium: Tellurium's viciously killed by a bomb.
Cadmium: Tellurium's gone... I remember when Tellurium said that being a long time survivor makes you happy. Exactly, it did!
Rutherfordium: Yes! Ruthenium's gone, BUT NOT ME!
Hydrogen: Oxygen's... still... gone.
Niobium: The most shocking thing is... that Molybdenum isn't actually a guy...
Molybdenum: I'M A GIRL!?
Niobium: Molybdenum's a girl!
Molybdenum: Yes! I am really ugly! And I am annoying Molybdenum a lot! My name is Niobium Summers.
Niobium: Summer started two days ago. I LIVE BY MY NAME!
Molybdenum: Niobium's always finding a way to be like a True Rubidium!
Strontium: What's your last name?
Hafnium: My last name is Hahnium.
Iridium: HAFNIUM'S YOUR LAST NAME!?
Magnesium: My name is Magnesium Orange. What is yours?
Strontium: My last name is...
Magnesium: Say it...
Strontium: Czechoslovakia.
Magnesium: Strontium Czechoslovakia?
Strontium runs.
Argon: I think this game lost its life.
Radon: Yeah...
Rhodium: Please, I want to go back to Rhode Island!
Rhodium walks away, but Magnesium and Niobium grab him.
Magnesium: NOT SO FAST!
Rhodium: GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF ME! I am a precious guy!
Magnesium: Are you being just like Gold?
Rhodium: Gold's not that precious. I AM SO RARE, EVEN NO ONE CAN FIND ME HERE!
Magnesium: Rhodium, I can see you. Well...
Iridium: Less of us remain... and...
Manganese: Vanadium's gone... He was a strategist.
Nitrogen: ... HOW ABOUT ME!?
Manganese: Nitrogen's also a strategist, but Vanadium was more!
Nitrogen: Oh, Oxygen. He was more of a strategist than Vanadium. He was killed during... the second day?
In heaven...
Oxygen: OH, NITROGEN'S BEING NICE...
Back in the real world...
Nitrogen: Where is everyone else?
In heaven...
Oxygen: Well, actually, it's only me that's in heaven. All the others were either atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, or Taoists. Therefore they were never brought to heaven. The people talking in the background were actually other angels.
Back in the real world...
Rhodium: Palladium's still here! YES!
Nitrogen: How am I even talking to you? God isn't real! As you said, every one's an atheist! Even me!
Magnesium: YES!
Oxygen: Oh, Nitrogen. If I were you, I'd get out a bible.
Oxygen drops a bible on Nitrogen's head.
Nitrogen: REALLY!?

Oxygen: Nitrogen's sadly atheist...
Carbon: I do not believe in Jesus either.
Oxygen: Oh Carbon! I HATE YOU.
Carbon: Oxygen wasn't that necessary.
Nitrogen: Strategy had he...
Carbon: Cesium!!!!
Cesium: Thallium's wise too.
Thallium: STRESS'S TAKING ME OVER!
Cesium: Why?
Thallium: BECAUSE, YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT WHY A CARBON'S BASED FORM IS US!
Cesium: I think Thallium's going insane.
Thallium: Cesium... You call me insane? Thank you!
Lead: Thallium's losing it...
Thallium: I LOVE SANDWICHES!
Samarium: I love them too... Oh, Gadolinium...
Thallium: Cesium...you shouldn't judge my "insane outbreaks."
Carbon: What in the world is a "Carbon's based form?"
Thallium: A carbon based life form is all of you.
Manganese: Thallium's nice...
Thallium: I know.
Suddenly, Argon screams a certain word.
"AGONY!"
Argon: OH, THE AGONY!
Thallium: Argon! Get out of that area!
Argon was near an area with swords.
Thallium: Argon, are you blind?
Argon: I can't see really well.
Thallium: It's because...
Xenon: Argon's the one who lasts longer than Krypton, who was WAY more useful, but Mendeleev decided to kill Krypton first because he was random! Argon's name was the only thing I wanted. Krypton's strategy was great.
Radon: Some one's gonna return.
Argon: POTASSIUM'S BACK!?
Potassium: I was here, you agony-eating freak.
Argon: Potassium isn't that nice. Remember looking at Fermium?
Mendelevium: Nitrogen's last name has Nobelium in it!
Nobelium: Because Nitrogen's a great element! Right?
Nitrogen: OXYGEN'S DEAD FOREVER!
Hydrogen: Didn't need to say that...
Nitrogen: Carbon's annoying!
Carbon: CADMIUM'S MY CHOICE!
Nitrogen: Cadmium and Carbon. Worst pair ever.
Carbon: CADMIUM'S LIKE YOUR BUDDY!
Nitrogen: Nobelium's the one who is better than you, Cadmium! Also, Nobelium doesn't cry about Indium's death!
Iridium: Where is Einsteinium?
In Einsteinium's room...
Einsteinium: COME BACK!
Einsteinium was in his own room, with a lab. He was reviving a dead person.
Back in the gardens...
Nobelium: Who is it?
Iridium: I don't know.
Suddenly, Iridium's struck by a random object.
Iridium: Iridium got amnesia! Don't remember Lutetium's name... Lithium's name... Or even Cesium's name!
Cesium: Iridium...
Iridium: Palladium's name?
Palladium: YOU SAID IT!
Iridium: You said it's your name?
Palladium: PALLADIUM'S the name.
Iridium: Platinum's your name?
Palladium: P-A-L-L-A-D-I-U-
Iridium: Palladium! WHOA! Sounds like a platinum rip off!
Palladium: Iridium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iridium blows up, making his guts splatter everywhere.
Iridium: I DIDN'T REALLY BLOW UP! I HAVE AMNESIA! BURNED NOBELIUM'S MY FAVORITE DISH.
Nobelium: Iridium's crazy.
Iridium: TUNGSTEN'S MARRIED TO ME!
Tungsten: I'm not a girl.
Iridium: GOLD'S JEWELRY...MINE!
Tungsten: Iridium's insane...
Iridium: Okay, Tungsten. What is 1 + 1?
Tungsten: What do you think, Iridium?
Iridium: I have never thought of that.
Palladium: OH NO!
Suddenly, they fall into a dirt hole.
Palladium: GROSS! Where are we now?
Iridium: We're in the ground.
Location: Inside the planet
Palladium: Iridium's becoming useful, or Platinum possessed Iridium.
Iridium: MENDELEEV ROBOTS!
Palladium: WHERE!?
Palladium spots a Mendeleev Robot.
Argon: JUMP INTO THIS HOLE!
Argon jumps into the hole.
Radon: Argon's either insane...
Radon jumps in after Argon.
Xenon: Radon's probably gonna die too! Get Radon!
Xenon jumps in after Radon.
Cadmium: Xenon's amazing and all... I DON'T WANNA DIE!
Cadmium jumps in. Soon, follows Iridium, then Palladium... and then the last person to jump in was...
Niobium: WHAT IF THERE'S AN ACTIVE VOLCANO THERE!? Oh... I'm lonely... I CAN'T GET OUT! Mendeleev robots are surrounding me! I gotta jump!
Niobium jumps with all her might.
Niobium was falling, and then lands in... Germany!?
Copper: Germanium's gonna enjoy that... But she's gone.
Zinc: Germanium was a guy!
Copper: Zinc!
Zinc: Hello.
Copper and Zinc battle each other.
Iridium: Okay... Why are we in Italy?
Copper: We're in Germany.
Iridium: Oh... Where is the third German Reach?
Copper: I don't know.
Molybdenum: Iridium's useless.
Iridium: MOLYBDENUM'S CONSIDERED THE USELESS ELEMENT.
Molybdenum: HEY!
Copper: Let's row this boat! Made for 33 people!
Molybdenum: Is that supposed to belong to France?
Hydrogen: Come on...
Suddenly, Molybdenum shuts up.
Molybdenum: WHO MADE ME DO THAT!
Molybdenum, no one did. You shut up yourself.
Molybdenum: I now have a reason why uranium exists.
Why? Are you gonna throw it in me eye? Well, throw it at Dmitri's Mendeleev instead!
Molybdenum: Useful, at least.
Niobium: Great Idea! We shall row the boat across the ocean back to the Dmitri Hotel, and find him!
Iridium: Row, row, row your boat! Gently down the stream!
Molybdenum: SHUT UP!
Iridium: Molybdenum's useless! Molybdenum's useless! Molybdenum's useless!
Molybdenum: HEY!
Iridium: Oh, we're leaving Germany!?
Hafnium: Stockholm's the place I wanna go!
Iridium: Stockholm's Swedish, right?
Hafnium explodes.
Iridium: We have to go left!
Tungsten: Iridium's being useful.
Hafnium: I know, right?
Molybdenum: What about me?
Hafnium: You know, they'd call you the "Most useless element of the year." They don't even know if Molybdenum's really useful or just something to replace Number 42 on the periodic table.
Molybdenum: HAFNIUM!!!
Iridium: Okay, continue paddling!
Molybdenum: Let's sing a song!
Tungsten: You're not serious!
Molybdenum: Terbium's made out of puke!
Terbium: HEY!
Molybdenum: Yttrium's smelling like the outhouse!
Yttrium: I wish Tritium was here.
Niobium: Molybdenum's smelling like...
Argon: Fresh polonium?
Molybdenum: HEY!
Radon: Polonium's gonna be offended.
Niobium: Let's continue rowing.
After a few hours...
Location: North Sea
Niobium: We're tired... We still have to go! My arms are falling off...
Mendelevium: Wait... Where's Einsteinium?
Meanwhile...
Location: Einsteinium's Lab
Einsteinium: YOU'RE COMPLETELY BACK!
Back in the North Sea...
Niobium: Einsteinium's still in the Dmitri Hotel.
Argon: No dangers! It's only 11:00 AM!
Molybdenum: It's getting HOT in here!
Suddenly, a Mendeleev robot gets Argon!
Potassium: Argon's gone!
Xenon: NO! Argon's finally dead...
Radon: Argon's gone...
Xenon: Argon's dead...
Molybdenum: Argon's like Nickel. Except, much less annoying.
Niobium: Molybdenum, what if I told you, ARGON JUST DIED! You might die next.
Two more hours later...
Niobium: My arms are falling off...
Molybdenum: We're still in the North Sea!
Nitrogen: Hydrogen's being useless right now.
Hydrogen: So... I'm watching some polonium-radon right now. Want to see?
Nitrogen: NO THANK YOU.
Nobelium: Nitrogen's my twin.
Cadmium: Carbon's my twin, too.
Carbon: WE'RE NOT IN THE SAME FAMILY!
Nobelium: My last name is not Nobelium, though. I wish we were twins.
Nitrogen: Carbon's useless...
Carbon: Molybdenum much?
Molybdenum: WHAT!?
Suddenly, Dysprosium gets pushed into the ocean!
Molybdenum: I wonder if that was planned...
Terbium: YES! Now that idiot is taken down...
Lanthanum: YOU KILLED DYSPROSIUM!
Terbium: Dysprosium's not dead... Dysprosium's deceased!
Soon, after 8 hours of ceaseless rowing, Boron died because he was too weak.
Nitrogen: Boron's gone! WHY!?
Hydrogen: Boron's not that useful.
Lithium: TAKE THIS!
Lithium accidentally cuts herself. Lithium cries like a dysprosium-whale.
Nitrogen: Let's go to sleep... In the middle of the ocean, looking at stars.
Nitrogen goes to sleep, looking at the stars. Everyone else gradually falls asleep...
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment