Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Super Challenge! - Day 3

NOTE: This event is on the 18th. Yesterday, Dmitri's Mendeleev was smoking crack while trying to plan what elements to kill next.
104 elemental disasters come into the Dmitri hotel, when suddenly the unlucky disasters get trapped in the Dmitri hotel, and then all the disasters disappear one by one, hourly! What will happen to the rest?
ID used: "YTTRIUM'S NOT RELATED TO ME"
The active hours are 6:00 AM-9:30 PM. That's Dmitri's Mendeleev's active hours.
Still Standing
Manganese, Cesium, Actinium, Polonium, Lanthanum, Magnesium, Nickel, Nobelium, Francium, Europium, Fermium, Hafnium, Cadmium, Platinum, Uranium, Terbium, Sodium, Tin, Palladium, Rhenium, Strontium, Lithium, Iridium, Lead, Yttrium, Carbon, Silver, Tellurium, Helium, Chlorine, Argon, Xenon, Chromium, Ruthenium, Phosphorus, Tungsten, Gadolinium, Ytterbium, Praseodymium, Astatine, Calcium, Thallium, Radium, Copper, Promethium, Nitrogen, Californium, Zirconium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Protactinium, Germanium, Rutherfordium, Rhodium, Samarium, Bismuth, Neptunium, Mendelevium, Silicon, Erbium, Boron, Neon, Dysprosium, Radon, Berkelium, Niobium, Plutonium, Iron, Lutetium, Hydrogen, Selenium, Indium, Lawrencium, Vanadium, Einsteinium, Arsenic, Potassium, Cobalt, Zinc, Molybdenum
Already Dead
WARNING: Updated constantly. WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS.
Location: The Dmitri Bedroom on the Second Floor
Lutetium: Yesterday was good! There were no attacks.
Germanium: You know why? I saw Dmitri's Mendeleev smoking crack.
Carbon: Smoking crack? That's hardcore.
Yttrium: Who smokes crack?
Molybdenum: Niobium does.
Yttrium: No, Dmitri's Mendeleev does! It's 5:30 in the morning.
Ytterbium: Yttrium's right. I haven't got my Ytterbium-sleep yet.
Yttrium: Really? Ytterbium-sleep?
Hafnium: You can just (censored) an owl!
Yttrium: That's what Barium did two days ago. We called it the "BARIUM'S IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!"
Cesium: BARIUM'S IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT? That's a good name!
Chlorine: BROMINE'S DEAD!!!
Chlorine? I thought he stopped crying like a dysprosium-whale yesterday!
Chlorine: SHUT UP, HYDROGEN!
Astatine: Chlorine, it will be fine...
Chlorine: BROMINE'S DEAD!
Yttrium: Astatine's not helping. Time to flip into Serious Yttrium.
Chlorine: What?
Yttrium: GET OVER IT. BROMINE'S DEAD. WHO DO YOU LIKE NOW?
Chlorine: Iridium.
Yttrium: They pick off random elements! You could be next...
Chlorine: NO!
Niobium: What if I'm next?
Molybdenum: I'd celebrate and cry. I'd celebrate because Niobium died. I'll cry because of Dmitri's Mendeleev.
Chlorine: BROMINE'S DEAD...
Flashback!
Suddenly, Yttrium falls off. Suddenly...
A shark eats bromine!
Chlorine: I SAW IT! I SAW IT ALL!
Flashback's over.
Chlorine: I SAW THE SHARK EAT BROMINE!!!
Astatine: And...
Chlorine: Yttrium's the only witness!
Yttrium: Yes, I witnessed it all.
Vanadium: It was pure pig crap.
Iridium: Bromine dying!? Are you insane?
Yttrium: The shark ate Bromine.
Chlorine: Which kind of shark was it?
Meanwhile, a Great White Shark was shown. The Great White Shark spat out Bromine's bones.
Chlorine: Chlorine's even sadder now.
Astatine: Chlorine!
Chlorine: BROMINE'S BONES!? I SAW THEM ALL!
Astatine: ASTATINE'S GOING TO BE MORE YUMMY!
Chlorine: Okay... I guess.
Neon: Another spectacular Neon Neodymium dance!
Neodymium: WHAT!? I'm still sleeping, Neon...
Neon: Fine. NEON'S LIGHT SIGNS!
Neon gets out a neon's light sign and then points it around himself. The neon's light sign said "Neon Here!"
Chlorine: Who else could it have been? Zirconium?
Strontium: Nope. I haven't had a line.
Europium: No one cares.
Gadolinium: Now, let's sing our "originally Gadolinium!" Gadolinium, gadolinium! Gadolinium, gadolinium.
Chlorine: I know this song! It's called "Lithium, Le Lithium!
Lithium: Yay! It's about-
TITANIUM!?
Vanadium: Chlorine's still crying like a little astatine eating Radon's.
Astatine: Radon's a popped helium balloon! I can't eat popped helium balloons!
Radon: I'm edible. Eat me, Astatine.
Astatine: Nope! I'm the totally classic element that hates uranium ores!
Radon: Little did you know, Chlorine's radioactive.
Astatine: Chlorine is not radioactive! If he was, I'd be running right now! Like an Astatine on fire!
Radon: ACTINIUM, THORIUM PROTACTINIUM! URANIUM'S NEPTUNIUM PLUTONIUM americium curium berkelium californium einsteinium fermium mendelevium nobelium lawrencium rutherfordium...
Astatine, Chlorine, Iridium, Lithium, Hafnium, Indium, Tin, Antimony, Tungsten, Tellurium, and Nitrogen could only say one word.
"TORTURE!!!"
They all ran to the First Floor Area.
Location: First Floor Area
Chlorine: Nitrogen said torture. What's even funnier?
Vanadium turns into a element magnet.
Chlorine: WATCH OUT! THERE ARE VENDING MACHINES EVERYWHERE!
Vanadium gets crushed by a vending machine.
Chromium: Vanadium's got it! YES!
Astatine: Chlorine!

Chlorine: Vanadium's gonna die.
Aluminum: I gotta lift up that vending machine and get that electromagnet power out of Vanadium's body!
Chromium: Vanadium's much better that way. What can even be better? Dmitri's Mendeleev having that power!
Vanadium: (muffled) Yes, Chromium.
Potassium: Okay... TERMINATE MAGNET!
Potassium somehow removed the magnet power off of Vanadium.
Vanadium: YES!
Chromium: Vanadium, look. THERE'S A SANDBOX OF QUICKSAND!

Vanadium steps in the sandbox of quicksand.
Chromium: Vanadium, why?
Rhodium: Again, Chlorine's crying.
Chlorine: BROMINE'S DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Astatine: If you cry about Bromine's death one more time...
Chlorine: BROMINE'S DEAD!!!
Astatine throws Chlorine off a cliff. (Okay, not literally. Would kill Chlorine.)
Astatine: SHUT UP!
Chlorine: BROMINE IS ALIVE!?
Astatine: No.
Chlorine: BROMINE'S DEAD! FOR LIFE!!!
Vanadium: What if I told you...
Vanadium gets Bromine's spare clothes and puts them on.
Vanadium: I'm Bromine.
Chlorine: Bromine!? Is that you!?
Vanadium: Yes. I am Bromine, your favorite friend!
Chromium: VANADIUM'S BEING STUPID AGAIN!!!! Chlorine, Vanadium's being Bromine!
Vanadium: CHROMIUM!!! I'M BROMINE!
Chlorine: Chromium's giving us false info!
Palladium: Chlorine, Bromine's dead.

Vanadium: Chlorine, your name rhymes with my name!
Chromium: Vanadium was being Bromine.
Vanadium: NO, I'M BROMINE!!!
"Bromine" tackles Chromium.
Vanadium: Okay, I've been acting a little violently. It's because after that shark attack, I learned how to kill sharks.
Chlorine: I just saw that clip of a Great White Shark spitting out your bones!
Vanadium: That was someone else. I'm back!
Chlorine: Oh, Bromine...
Vanadium: Oh, Chlorine...
Chlorine: What about Chromium? He said that you're Vanadium.
Vanadium: Then Chromium will die! Whoever says that I'm not Bromine will die!
Astatine: Bromine... You're alive!
Chromium: VANADIUM'S BEING STUPID!
Chlorine: Excuse me, that's Bromine.
Astatine: I FEEL SO SICK!
Radon: What?
Astatine: I just ate some curium...
Polonium: That's why Astatine's got a weird glow! Curium glows by itself!
Cesium: Curium is not that interesting. However, Bromine's back!
Vanadium: Yep! I was in the shark's stomach, and then I cut the shark's stomach open! I swam to an island, waiting for help. Then, someone named Dysprosium Lumen fetched me from the island. They asked me where to go, and I said "The Dmitri Hotel." I'm back with you!
Chromium: Then Vanadium jumped off a cliff, right?
Vanadium: I'm not sure where Vanadium went!
Palladium: Nice.
Iridium: Tell me, what is Iodine's favorite thing to do? I don't know.
Vanadium: Iodine loves making Chromium cry like a crybaby.
Chromium: VANADIUM'S BEING MEAN!
Vanadium: Excuse me, but I'm not Vanadium. I'm Bromine, you idiot!
Chromium: Hey, Chlorine! Don't listen to "Bromine!" He's actually Vanadium in one of Bromine's spare clothes and hairstyle!
Chlorine tears up.
Chlorine: Bromine? Are you really Bromine?
Vanadium: No... I'm Vanadium.
Vanadium takes off his Bromine outfit.
Chlorine: Vanadium! I hate you 24/7! You pretended to be Bromine and now I want you to die!
Vanadium: Excuse me!? You are an annoying pool disinfectant!
Chlorine: You idiot!
Vanadium: Chromium-like!
Chlorine: YOU SMELL LIKE SULFUR!
Vanadium: YOU, TOO!
Aluminum: I want to go to that vending machine.
Chlorine: THROW IT ON TOP OF THAT IDIOT!
Vanadium: DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!
Nickel: Time for some California action!
Californium gets out his rope.
Chlorine: HEY! Can I borrow that rope for a second?
Californium: Yes.
Californium gets another rope. Meanwhile, Chlorine tied up Vanadium.
Chromium: YES!
Chlorine: Vanadium's tied up.
Vanadium: Help me, NOW!
Californium: All the other ropes scratch me. Give me my rope back!
Chromium: VANADIUM'S TIED UP!
Vanadium: YES, I AM! AND I DON'T WANNA ANYMORE!
Californium: I didn't like Vanadium in the first place! Keep him tied up!
Vanadium: NO!
Chlorine: Wait... ALUMINUM!!!
Aluminum gets crushed by the vending machine.
Vanadium: Just like me.
Aluminum: ANY HELP?
Vanadium: As long as you say this. "Chlorine and Chromium are two idiots that love eating Germanium."
Germanium: HEY!
Aluminum: Chlorine and Chromium are two idiots that love eating Germanium.
Vanadium breaks free of the ropes, and then lifts the vending machine off of Aluminum... Except Aluminum was INSIDE the vending machine! Plot twist!
Californium: Well, I had a better rope.
Berkelium: Californium's acting Texan.
Chlorine: Einsteinium, can you invent a Vanadium-Begone machine?
Chromium: It would improve the whole area drastically!
Vanadium: Look! It's Chlorine's girlfriend! Nitrogen!
Nitrogen: CHLORINE'S A TERRIBLE PAIRING!
Hydrogen: Nitrogen's a terrible pairing for Chlorine.
Nitrogen: Exactly!
Vanadium: Let's just go.
Suddenly, a Twitter Tweet hits Vanadium.
Chlorine: Yes! And no! It reads...
Chlorine: OH NO!!! ALUMINUM!
Chlorine tears up.
Chromium vs Vanadium!
Vanadium: DIE!
Chromium punches Vanadium's face so hard, Vanadium's face disfigures.
Chlorine: Vanadium, you look really ugly.
Vanadium: Thanks for pointing that out, you idiot. Well, at least I got Nitrogen!
Nitrogen: Chlorine! Don't!
Chlorine: Look! A jigsaw puzzle!
Ruthenium: Not my kind. Please, throw them all at Boron!
Boron: CHLORINE'S NICER THAN THAT!!!
Chlorine: I'll assemble it!
Tin: Antimony III...
Chlorine: Antimony died.
Vanadium: Do you know what Chlorine's real name is?
Chlorine: PLEASE NO!
Vanadium: It's Samarium Stockholm.
Chlorine: NO! I HATE THAT NAME!
Samarium: Chlorine!? You have my first name?
Chlorine: Yes. My last name is Stockholm. My name is Chlorine Stockholm.
Helium: Man, I wish Holmium's still alive so we could make fun of him!
Chlorine: Nice.
Vanadium: Hey! Samarium Stock-Holmium!
Chlorine: HEY!!!
Nitrogen: OH NO!
Chlorine takes like forever... The jigsaw puzzle looks like a dark hallway.
Nitrogen: What a waste of time. RUTHENIUM!?
Rhodium: RUTHENIUM'S GONE. YES!
Rutherfordium: Ruthenium isn't me.
Rhodium: Now, I'm off to Rhode Island!
Tin and Chlorine grab both of Rhodium's arms.
Tin: Rhodium, you're not going anywhere.
Selenium: Rhodium's gonna stay here until...
Rhodium: NO! I want to go back!
Nitrogen: I think the hall... Oh! I found a hall! It just looks like the one in the jigsaw puzzle piece!
Chlorine: Let's go through it...
Rhodium: Palladium's not platinum!
Cesium: Boring...
Francium: Hey! I'm not boring! Palladium's death is fun!
Palladium: PLATINUM'S A RIP OFF!
Platinum: PALLADIUM'S A BIGGER RIP OFF!
Iridium: I MISS EVERYONE!
Indium: What?
Tin: ANTI-MONEY!
BOOM!
Selenium: What?
Selenium runs into the halls.
Nitrogen: Selenium! NO!
Nitrogen waits for about 50 minutes while watching the Elements do weird stuff.
Molybdenum: I AM USEFUL,
Niobium: NO YOU'RE USELESS,
Vanadium: SHUT UP YOU TWO SUCK...
Selenium screamed.
Arsenic: Selenium!
Germanium: No! You smell like tellurium!
Tellurium: I know... tellurium smells like rotten garlic.
Arsenic: I have a piece of FRESH tellurium!
Tellurium: That smells like sulfur! Oh, how I miss Iodine...
Chlorine: And no, don't believe Vanadium.
Vanadium: WHAT!?
Vanadium: NO!
Tellurium: Oh, Tellurium... What are you gonna do?
Vanadium: Let's read a Fan-Made story!
Tellurium: Is it about...
Vanadium: Yes.
Vanadium reads the story. 50 minutes later, everyone was mentally disturbed.
Tin: ...that...story... it's for adults only...
Nickel: That was so gross!
Francium: And so hi-technical.
Suddenly, francium disappears.
Cesium: Alkali will not be happy!
Tellurium: Oh no! A note!
Iridium: Yum.
Vanadium spots something that looks like a laser gun.
Vanadium: What is this?
Vanadium touches the laser gun and then everyone turns into a dog.
Vanadium: OH GOODNESS! We're dogs now!
Iridium: Did you know? Dmitri's Mendeleev LOVES dogs!
Tin: What?
Iridium: That means, Dmitri's Mendeleev will love us!
Tin: Really?
Chromium: I smell Dmitri's Mendeleev!
Vanadium: That means, Dmitri's Mendeleev must own dogs!
Chromium: Yes!
Chlorine: Yes, Vanadium!
Vanadium: Chlorine, let's work together!
Chlorine: Yes!
Cesium: I smell him!
Suddenly, there was a dog maze.
Cesium: Nice!
After hours of going through the dog maze... It was 11:50 AM.
Cesium: This dog maze was nice... And we found Dmitri's Mendeleev.
Dmitri's Mendeleev sees them.
Location: DMITRI'S MENDELEEV'S SUPER-ULTRA-SECRET ROOM
Dmitri's Mendeleev: PUPPIES!
Tin: Dmitri's Mendeleev!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: I'm name you... Dmitri Jr.!
Tin: No! Name me Tin!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: Wait... YOU'RE TIN!?
Dmitri Mendeleev gets the Dog-To-Human laser and then...
Cesium: OH NO! WE'RE BACK TO HUMANS!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: YOU'VE GOT ME!!!
Vanadium: I'VE FINALLY GOT YOU!
Suddenly, everyone falls. A spike impales Phosphorus.
Cesium: Phosphorus!!!
Everyone lands and gets knocked out for a long time...
At 9:05 PM...
Germanium, Silicon, Lawrencium, and Polonium's graves were shown. Everyone else was looking at the graves.
Location: The Dmitri Graveyard
Astatine: I miss the way, Germanium said hello! By hoofing me, in the Duncan! I miss the daytime, when Germanium moved so slow.
Nitrogen: Ooh, ooh.
Astatine: 'Cause other times, she'd get freaky! Oh, Germanium! Oh, Germanium! I...I miss you so! Oh, my Germanium, my little Germanium. Why'd I ever let you go?
Nitrogen: Actually, she kinda dumped you.
Astatine: I miss her smile, and the way she liked to bite.
on my arm, when there was trouble! Which was all the time. (laughs) Oh, I miss the way, she'd always say goodnight.
Nitrogen: Ooh, Ooh.
Astatine: And boot me in the Duncan, double! Ouch. Oh, Germanium! Oh, Germanium! I...I miss you so. Oh, my Germanium, my little Germanium, why'd I ever let you go? Why'd I ever let you go?
Radon: Poor Germanium. Murdered by Dmitri's Mendeleev...
Nitrogen: Oh, poor Germanium! Germanium...
Europium: All country-related elements are gone...
Indium: Poor Germanium...
Iridium: Germanium's dead...
They all walk away to the bedroom...
To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment