Sunday, June 7, 2015

Genderbending The Elements - Part 1

One day, I stood next to my own portal, maniacally laughing. I stepped in, and then...
Hydrogen: Where... am I?
Nitrogen: ...AND HYDROGEN'S HERE!
Oxygen: Are you SURE that's Hydrogen?
Hydrogen: What's your name?
Oxygen: Oxygen's the name!
Hydrogen: That's a nice name! Are you Nitrogen?
Nitrogen: My name is Nitrogen. I think your name is also Hydrogen, because you look very similar to Hydrogen.
Hydrogen: Oh no...
Nitrogen: Welcome to the real world, Hydrogen...
Hydrogen: Bye.
Nitrogen: I'll see you again later, Hydrogen.
Hydrogen then sees Carbon, Titanium, Vanadium, and Manganese.
Vanadium: Hi. My name is Vanadium.
Hydrogen: I'm Hydrogen, Vanadium! I already knew you from before...
Manganese: The name's Manganese!
Carbon: My name is Calcium Rubidium Oxygen Nitrogen.
Manganese: Her name is Carbon.
Vanadium: This girl's name is Titanium.
Titanium: I'm Titanium. I just was so shy... And I have Oxygen's color, by the way.
Vanadium: Titanium's broke the 4th wall! WHOA!
Titanium: What is the 4th wall? Does writer Hydrogen acknowledge us?
Vanadium: Titanium's amazing!
Hydrogen: I gotta find Dysprosium.
Hydrogen then sees Erbium, Dysprosium, Gadolinium, and Samarium.
Erbium: Hi. I've never seen you before. Hi. My name is Erbium. What's yours?
Hydrogen: Hydrogen?
Dysprosium: Hydrogen's a nice name. You know, my name sounds like a girl name, but really, I'm a boy!
Gadolinium: My name is Gadolinium. I have Boron Oxygen Oxygen Boron Iodine Einsteinium.
Dysprosium: Gadolinium, you don't need to say THAT every time we meet a new friend! You're just like Palladium.
Samarium: Hi. I'm Samarium.
Hydrogen: I gotta tell you this. There was a girl named Titanium. She broke the 4th wall!
Samarium: You know where I really want to go? I want to get away from Gadolinium! She always says she has them!
Gadolinium: HEY! But I do have Boron Oxygen Oxygen Boron Iodine Einsteinium!
Samarium: DON'T SAY THAT OUT LOUD, YOU CHEESY PIZZA SANDWICH WITH CHICKEN ON IT WITH TOMATO SAUCE AND POTATO BREAD!!!
Gadolinium chases Samarium.
Hydrogen: S.A.M.A.R.I.A.N - サマリウム - Gadolinium chase. It involved all the transformed humans into food, of course. The quote is very funny.
Samarium: I'LL COOK YOU IN THE OVEN, AND THEN MAKE SURE TO PUT TOMATO SAUCE ON YOU, MAKE MASHED POTATOES, A PIZZA SANDWICH, AND YOU'LL BE THE CHICKEN! EXTRA CHEESY, BY THE WAY!
Gadolinium: I wish that you didn't say that.
Gadolinium catches up to Samarium and pins her down to the ground.
Erbium: THAT'S IT, GADOLINIUM!
Dysprosium: I'll get a wand, transform you into a tomato (Gadolinium), get pizza dough, cut up the tomato (which kills Gadolinium), mix up the sauce, and then put it on the dough. Then, I'll transform you into cheese (Samarium), put it on the tomato sauce, get some chicken (Praseodymium), and put it on the pizza. Then, I put it in the oven. Let it cook for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Then, eat it!
Samarium: Excuse me, Dysprosium, but replace my name and Praseodymium with elements you hate even more. For example, the one that broke the 4th wall?
Hydrogen: Titanium! Samarium is gonna turn you into cheese.
Titanium runs to Samarium with a knife in her hand.
Titanium: Samarium, you... cheesy pizza sandwich with potato bread and tomatoes in between!
Hydrogen: Let's... just go.
Some time later, Samarium screamed in agony.
Hydrogen: Hello. I got away from this hellhole. You must be Iodide?
Iodine: Actually, it's Iodine. You're confusing me as my twin sister, Hydrogen.
Krypton: Iodine's much more different from Iodide, his twin sister. Hi, Hydrogen. It's nice to meet you again. I'm Princess Krypton. Meet Tellurium and Tungsten.
Tellurium: Hi. I'm Tellurium and you'll meet my friend, Tungsten.
Tungsten: We're the Asian Duo. Well, Tellurium's more Asian, Hydrogen.
Iodine: My mother had fraternal twins. I was the second-born.
Hydrogen: Iodide's the first born!?
Iodine: I don't know! My name could have been Iodize!
Hydrogen: Iodize... Well, I like Iodine better.
Iodine: Why was Samarium being a Gadolinium earlier?
Praseodymium: Tellurium! Tungsten! Iodine! Krypton!
Tungsten: Hafnium, TANTALUM'S ON A PHONE!
Tellurium: Tungsten, it's Gold and Silver's MEDAL! 
Lithium: Gold's medal? In a million years.
Gold: Rices are here!
Tellurium: Rice? I'm Asian.
Iodine: Gold!
Krypton: Things are getting a too violent here.
Suddenly, a badly hurt Samarium runs into Iodine. Then, Vanadium, Titanium, Manganese, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Erbium, Gadolinium, and Dysprosium chase after Samarium.
Samarium: Iodine...
Carbon: Gadolinium can say whatever she wants! She can say Boron Oxygen Oxygen Boron Iodine Einsteinium whenever she wants to!
Gadolinium: Samarium has got two curium's, Praseodymium!
Samarium: What does that mean?
Gadolinium: Boron-
Titanium: Stop! Stop talking inappropriate words! This is for kids, alright! If this book becomes a show one day, we're gonna cut out Gadolinium's quotes!
Iodine: Titanium's just broke the 4th wall...
Nitrogen: Samarium is really inappropriate. Remember her quote?
Hydrogen: Nitrogen's green. What else can I say?
I run to the Super Paper Mario stages.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment