Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Super Challenge! - Day 2

104 elemental disasters come into the Dmitri hotel, when suddenly the unlucky disasters get trapped in the Dmitri hotel, and then all the disasters disappear one by one, hourly! What will happen to the rest?
ID used: "YTTRIUM'S NOT RELATED TO ME"
This event started at 6:00 AM, yesterday.
The active hours are 6:00 AM-9:30 PM. That's Dmitri's Mendeleev's active hours.
Still Standing
Xenon, Arsenic, Helium, Osmium, Ytterbium, Einsteinium, Magnesium, Mendelevium, Thallium, Sodium, Terbium, Dysprosium, Cesium, Tantalum, Strontium, Aluminum, Gadolinium, Californium, Radon, Niobium, Platinum, Lead, Chlorine, Lanthanum, Hafnium, Mercury, Tin, Samarium, Ruthenium, Nitrogen, Vanadium, Manganese, Neodymium, Silicon, Selenium, Calcium, Germanium, Argon, Beryllium, Holmium, Neptunium, Indium, Tellurium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Chromium, Copper, Polonium, Barium, Europium, Actinium, Nobelium, Yttrium, Bromine, Palladium, Fluorine, Berkelium, Iridium, Scandium, Neon, Iodine, Boron, Praseodymium, Lawrencium, Rutherfordium, Thorium, Plutonium, Lithium, Rhenium, Nickel, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Iron, Erbium, Bismuth, Lutetium, Sulfur, Protactinium, Fermium, Tungsten, Rhodium, Zirconium, Astatine, Promethium, Radium, Uranium, Cadmium, Silver, Hydrogen, Curium, Zinc, Carbon, Francium,
Dead
SPOILERS. It tells the elements that died in this episode and the episodes after.
Continued from last time...
Cobalt was sleeping, when a voice woke him up.
"Gallium! Where are you?? Gallium? Gallium??"
Cobalt: Copper, they took Gallium.
Copper: Cobalt... This can't be true!
Cobalt: Copper... Yes, they did. And also, they also snored.
Rhenium: Also, we WERE sleeping next to a volcano...
Erbium: Until, we ended up...
Cobalt: Wait... Where are we?
Iridium: What do you think, you radon?
Radon: I don't know.
Iridium: Wait a second...
Iridium tries running out, but he gets glassed.
Sulfur: Iridium is glassed!
Iridium: Oh... My nose...
Tellurium: Wait... Is this a GLASS BOX!?
Iridium: ... I guess, it is.
Location: A glass box
TELLURIUM: YOU ERBIUM HEADS! WHY LEAVE ME IN HERE TO DIE, YOU ERBIUM LOVERS!
Osmium: Why Iridium, and not Tellurium?
Iridium: Because, somehow I'm the youngest of the group other than Nickel.
Rhenium: Why did you call me an erbium head?
Tellurium: Not you... I mean, Dmitri's Mendeleev!
Hydrogen: Oh my god... The glass is made out of silicon and oxygen!
Silicon: How can glass be made out of me?
Tellurium: It's because Iridium stole your diamond and then-
Silicon: Iridium...
Iridium: B-But I didn't do it! I didn't even know you had a diamond!
Silicon: Iridium...
Germanium: Let's throw a piece of Vanadium's titanium into this wall of crap!
Vanadium: THAT'S MY ONLY PIECE OF TITANIUM THOUGH!
Osmium: NOT YOURS ANYMORE...
Vanadium: B-But-
Chlorine: If you don't want to be the new Iridium, just hand that titanium so we can get out!
Vanadium: But... this is really rare! Titanium's-
Iridium: If you want to live, HAND US THE PIECE!
Vanadium: No! I won't let you! You'll probably-
Dysprosium: It's 6:59. Stop arguing about why silicon's silicon is so precious!
Fluorine: SILICON'S SILICON ISN'T EVEN THAT PRECIOUS!
Silicon: Fluorine-
7:00 AM!
Iodine: Oh no... OH NO!
Vanadium: We'll be safe in this glass box. At least Dmitri can't get us, right?
Iodine: Okay...
Germanium: MY TITANIUM! MINE!!!
The titanium flies out of Vanadium's hand, hitting Tellurium.
Tellurium: Oh! That hurt!
Indium: Well, throw that-
Vanadium grabs the titanium.
Germanium: Think of it! We'll suffocate soon!
Suddenly, a phone drops and breaks the glass.
Indium: OUCH! Some of the glass got into my skin!
Iridium: Good.
Iodine: Oh no! The phone reads...
Fluorine: Oh no...
Iridium: Oh god...
Bromine: You halogen!
Cesium: Hey, who let in those elephants?

Bromine: Wait, what-
Elephants run over everyone.
Iridium: GREAT.
Cesium: Like a box of paints-
A box of paints spill on everyone.
Cesium: Team up with other elements-
Suddenly, everyone teams up.
Vanadium: I'm with Germanium? NO!
Germanium: And I'm with Vanadium? No!
Cesium: Will someone kick Sulfur in the face?
Iridium kicks Sulfur in the face.
Iridium: I don't know what I just did... But it was worth all the agonizing pain!
Cesium: REVERSE ALL! Except, for Iridium kicking Sulfur in the face!
Iridium: You molybdenum!
Molybdenum: Oh, right. I was supposed to talk. Well, because I'm so boring-
Boron: True, true...
Molybdenum: Let's talk about why biology's funny!
Boron: NO! NOT BIOLOGY!
Molybdenum: Hi. This is Sperm. Sperm travels up-
Niobium: STOP READING THIS BOOK!
Molybdenum: If things go well, I enter a female body.
Niobium shoves the book into Molybdenum's face.
Iridium: Nitrogen, just destroy a technetium!
Suddenly, Dmitri Mendeleev shoves them into a fire.
Location: Hellish Fire
Iridium: NO! DON'T!
Vanadium: Just like the tweet said... "Fluorine can die in a fire." What if we all turn up like Fluorine?
Tellurium: Get a bucket of water.
Nitrogen: Great idea!
Iodine: YOU NIOBIUM CRYSTALS. Don't pair me and Cesium up.
Niobium: What to do...
Iodine: If it's pairing me up with Cesium, NO WAY!
Niobium: Don't worry, I won't! Iodine, you go with Cesium.

Iodine: Indium's a better choice.
Tellurium: Titanium! Where are you?
Hafnium: Hahnium...
Vanadium: Stop saying "hahnium!" It sounds like Hafnium, and it made Iridium cry.
Indium: Hahnium.
Vanadium: Strange, how hahnium-
Lithium grabs Vanadium.
Vanadium: AH!
Vanadium somehow drags everyone to the bedroom.
Location: The Dmitri Bedroom on the Second Floor
Lutetium: It's 7:00 AM, guys. Stop trying to make the day bad for poor little Vanadium here.
Vanadium: Great. This time, I'm the abuse target. I don't know who's targeting me-
Germanium stares at Vanadium. The text says...
GERMANIUM PERSISTS.
Vanadium: I'm scared!
Tin: Didn't need to add that font. It sounds like-

Vanadium: Sn, please stop being such a francium!
Francium: Except, Tin's a sin.
Tin: HEY!
Francium: I'm not Christian. Christians are not real.
Yttrium: No religious jokes!
Vanadium: Um, according to this, it's 7:00 AM. One of us has to go.
Yttrium: Vanadium volunteers!
Yttrium shoves Vanadium.
Vanadium: Besides, where are we?
Francium: We are now in a bedroom. Earlier, we were in a fiery place.
Indium: Yeah.
Iron: Shut up. They could write "Iridium can die in hell!"
Indium: I'm not Christian.
Iron: I said Iridium.
Iridium: We're in a huge bedroom, made to fit 98; CALIFORNIUM'S NUMBER!
Californium: Interesting. Now, let's make fun of Vanadium!
Vanadium: Crash my bicycle, in Yttrium's face! In the big scandium!
Scandium: Wow. South Carolina is not my state.
Europium: You smell like Europe!
Scandium: I'm not named after a place. I'm named after South Carolina.
Europium: Scandium, are earth elements dead?
Vanadium: I'm a rare earth element!
Iron: Look. I see Nitrogen as element 69. Nitrogen's a rare earth metal!
Hydrogen: Nitrogen's a rare earth metal, yes, yes. And, I always laughed at the line, "Thulium all through the air!"
Iron: >:(
Vanadium: You copied Iridium's face!
Iron: Vanadium? That's not a good name for you. How about Dysprosium? That's a good name.
Dysprosium: Yeah, but Vanadium would be confused for me!
Vanadium: And that name sounds like a spoiled brat's name!
Dysprosium: HEY!
Germanium: Get him!
Germanium kicks Vanadium's titanium.
Vanadium: MOLYBDENUM'S HERE!
Molybdenum: It's 7:10 AM. Wait... Where's Curium?
Cesium: Look at this phone-note...
Molybdenum: Useless.
Vanadium: Molybdenum's useless.
Tin: Great, Now both Cerium and Curium are gone. Who next? Cesium?
Erbium: No. In fact-
Niobium: Aw! Iodine and Cesium, TOGETHER!
Iodine: IF YOU PAIR ME UP WITH SOMEONE I HATE, I'LL PAIR YOU UP WITH TANTALUM!
Niobium: Tantalum's my brother.
Iodine: I'LL PAIR YOU UP WITH MOLYBDENUM!
Niobium: Molybdenum's my PARTNER!? OH NO! IT'S USELESS!
Iodine gets some duct tape and duct tapes Niobium's arm to Molybdenum's arm.
Niobium: Great. Can't get any worse, can it?
Iodine: Yes. Tantalum!
Tantalum: Interesting!
Niobium turns around.
Molybdenum: HEY!
Niobium: STOP IT, TANTALUM!
Niobium runs after Tantalum. Tantalum ran upstairs to the Third Floor area. Everyone follows Tantalum.
Location: The Third Floor
Tantalum: Wait... Why is there a Molybdenum behind you?
Iodine: I did it.
Suddenly...
Niobium: It's time to die, Iodine.
Iodine: OH NO!
Niobium, Tantalum, Molybdenum, Zirconium, Strontium, and even Bromine team up against Iodine. A few minutes later...
Nitrogen: Iodine? Iodine? Iodine!?
Thallium: LOOK! Leads, Bismuth! LEADS!
Bismuth: LEADS!? Thallium's-
Lead: NO! THAT'S A BAD IDEA!
Xenon: You know... I'm the one that only had like one or two lines in the last part! This is my first part! HOLMIUM'S-
Helium: (POP!)
Astatine: The classics! I am a pure classic!
Hydrogen: NITROGEN'S A RARE EARTH METAL!!!
Astatine: Didn't need to know that.
Osmium: Vanadium's being annoying.
Vanadium: Hey!
Sulfur: Let's make fun of Vanadium!
Vanadium: Please! Don't!
Indium: There's a puzzle here.
Astatine: Let it be Tin-work.
Tin: Yes! I knew Astatine would accept me! Well, it's a puzzle, all right! I'm good at this! Everyone, step on a puzzle piece!
Tin moves a piece next to another one. Turns out, the piece had Hafnium on it.
Hafnium: Whoa!
Vanadium: HEY! Oh, god...
Tin moves the Indium piece next to Lithium, and then after a LONG time of puzzle-piece moving, everyone is dizzy.
Hafnium: I saw 10 Vanadium's...
Sulfur: GOD! You smell TERRIBLE!
Hafnium: HEY!
Sulfur: Especially Vanadium. Vanadium smells like tantalum!
Tantalum: Which kind of tantalum?
Sulfur: T, for Tantalum!
Tantalum: Vanadium smells like ME!?
Vanadium: Tantalum's scary. What's even in tantalum?
THE ULTIMATE RECIPE FOR TANTALUM
1. A piece of pig poop
2. Smelly pig poop
3. Computers that had a lot of viruses
4. The influenza
5. A freshly cut off Vanadium Silver Iodine Sodium Sulfur
Vanadium: Gross! I've been touching pig poop, the flu virus, and a woman's private area!
Tantalum: And that's not me, I promise.
Silver: OH NO! That was that Tin's trying to reveal!
Tin: I didn't mean to say that!
Suddenly, something pops up. It's a key!
Silver: Oh. I thought Tin was trying to kill Tantalum!
Tin: 9:00 AM. Well, we still have a lot of hunting to do!
Carbon: Vanadium, don't touch any more tantalum! And where's Tantalum?
Niobium: Tantalus Element!
Tin: I'll kill all your daughters, Niobium!
Niobium: Plot twist - I DON'T HAVE DAUGHTERS!
Vanadium: Iridium has the flu.
Iridium: NO I DON'T!
Vanadium: Well, at least I'm not made fun of by being a platinum rip-off!
Palladium: HEY!!!
Vanadium: You're a real, live, platinum rip off! We call you palladium for a reason. It's called "palladium" because it's palladium!!! It's really palladium! It was named after Platinum. We didn't want to name it platinum, because platinum is an element already. Palladium's of course, a rare earth element...
Palladium: I'm a transition metal. Unless, you think I'm Nitrogen.
Hydrogen: Nitrogen's a rare earth metal. I loved saying Thulium all through the air!
Vanadium: Palladium's a total platinum ripoff. I have 10 reasons why. Palladium is younger than Platinum, of course. Palladium's mother found some platinum! Then, Palladium's mother edits the word "Platinum" and thought of a platinum's alloy. We called the "Platinum's alloy" Palladium.
Palladium: How do you know that?
Vanadium: I asked your mother.
Nitrogen: Iodine's dead.
Niobium: Yeah, because Iodine was being an idiot! He thought I was Molybdenum's perfect match!
Molybdenum: I'm better than Niobium!
Nitrogen: Look... another puzzle...
Molybdenum: Is it about love?
Nitrogen: "HYDROGEN'S" RETURNED!
Molybdenum: I'm Molybdenum. You guys call me the "useless element."
Hydrogen: Besides, I'm still alive! You should have said "Oxygen's returned."
Nitrogen: Molybdenum alert! Anyways, the puzzle is about phones. Everyone, get out your phones!
Only Hydrogen got out his phone.
Nitrogen: WHAT!? Oh, right. I forgot. I don't have one either. Alternative: Get out your- Molybdenum!
Molybdenum: Holy Holmium's!
Holmium: WHAT IS IT!?

Molybdenum: Helium!
Helium: I gotta sing a holmium's song!
Molybdenum: PLEASE, NO!
Helium: Wait... I NEED A BALLOON!
Molybdenum: Oh, Niobium...
Niobium: Great Molybdenum's! What is THAT!?
Niobium was pointing at a radium clock.
Cesium: A radium clock?
Molybdenum: Molybdenum's stupid revenge?
Niobium: Molybdenum's death?
Molybdenum: HEY!
Indium: Why is Iridium the silent one?
Iridium: Why are you asking me?
Indium: Last time, you and Sulfur were the focus. Now this time, Molybdenum, Vanadium, and Niobium are the focus.
Molybdenum: Well, thank you Indium!
Niobium: You are a HUGE piece of idiotic, smelly, sulfur's smelling Molybdenum!
Niobium expected a tear out of Molybdenum, but...
Molybdenum: I had worse.
Niobium: What an annoying idiot.
Vanadium: HEY! STOP SNORING!
Scandium wakes up.
Scandium: I CAN SNORE WHEN I CAN! I HAVE A RIGHT TO SNORE!
Niobium: NO YOU DON'T, YOU RARE EARTH ELEMENT!
Scandium cries like a radioactive baby.
Mercury: I am not a rare earth metal...
Niobium: Molybdenum's a rare earth metal though!
Molybdenum: If I hear my name one more time from Niobium...
Niobium: Molybdenum.
Molybdenum shoves Niobium into the... who knows what?
Iridium: Take that, Niobium!
Hafnium: Hahnium!
Plutonium: Your head is big!
Helium: I want to sing my song!
Suddenly, Hafnium screams.
Helium: Hafnium!
Hafnium stabbed himself.
Iridium: Hafnium!
Hafnium: IT HURTS!
Iridium: Wait a second... THAT SWORD IS UNDER YOUR ARM!!!
Hafnium: Iridium! You just ruined my trick! I drew your attention to me, at least!

Iridium: Why does this place smell better now?
Molybdenum: Because...
Phosphorus: SULFUR'S GONE!
Bromine: Genius idea.
Phosphorus: NO, REALLY!
Vanadium: Plus, Hafnium's half annoying, half stupid.

Hafnium: Wait... WHO SAID THAT?
Vanadium: Indium did.
Hafnium: I'LL KILL YOU!
Iridium: Wait, what!?
Suddenly, Hafnium grabs Iridium by the neck.
Iridium: LET GO OF ME!
Vanadium: I said Indium, not Iridium.
Hafnium: I'm sure Iridium did it!
Nitrogen: You lied, Iridium. You did have a phone.
Iridium: No, Nitrogen! I just found that phone on the ground earlier!
Hydrogen: It's not mine either. And it's a Twitter Tweet!
Iridium: What does it read?
Lithium: Gross.
Molybdenum: Niobium's grosser.
Niobium: Molybdenum shoved me into a pile of manure!
Lithium: So that's why there's a terrible smell now! Niobium!
Niobium: Lithium, I'll kill you!
Lithium: Manure is actually pig poop.
Niobium: GROSS! GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!
Vanadium: Oxygen's... we never found Oxygen.
Niobium: GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS! I GOTTA TAKE A SHOWER NOW!
Molybdenum: Stop saying gross and...
Molybdenum shoves Niobium into a lake.
Molybdenum: TAKE A SHOWER!
Cobalt: NO, YOU TAKE A SHOWER!
Thallium: Can you please stop talking about Niobium?
Tellurium: Thallium's being wise. So, stop making fun of Niobium.
Thallium: Also, we need to look for Dmitri Mendeleev and make him stop killing us all!
Tellurium: Thallium's right. Let's look!
Later...
Location: The Recreational Area, Third Floor
Tungsten: Look! WI Sports Resort! Wisconsin Sports Resort! I always wanted to go to Wisconsin!
Molybdenum: I wonder, did I kill Niobium?
Niobium: NO. YOU. DIDN'T!!!
Niobium raged at Molybdenum, but Molybdenum dodges. Niobium crashes into Thallium.
Thallium: Surprisingly, that didn't hurt! Silver!? Is that you?
A violin was heard.
Silver: No. It wasn't me. It was...
Yttrium: Like my violin?
Molybdenum: Yes. In fact, convert Niobium into a rare earth element!
Yttrium: Let's play WI Sports Resort!
Niobium: Oh my god! All the characters you can use are now looking like... pizza!
Molybdenum: Let's play "Surfboarding!"
Yttrium: Okay.
Suddenly, the whole area turns into a surfing area.
Location: Dmitri's Surf
Yttrium: Oh no! It's WI Sports Resort for the Periodic Table U!
Molybdenum: Whatever. LET'S SURF!
Suddenly, Yttrium falls off. Suddenly...
A shark eats bromine!
Chlorine: I SAW IT! I SAW IT ALL!
Chlorine starts weeping in Astatine's lap.
Astatine: It's okay, Chlorine. Soon, Dmitri Mendeleev will get me, too.
Lutetium: TURN BACK INTO BEDROOM!
The room turns back into a bedroom.
Lutetium: Yes!
Location: The Dmitri Bedroom on the Second Floor
Molybdenum: A shark ate bromine.
Chlorine: BROMINE'S GONE!
Chlorine starts weeping in Astatine's lap again.
Astatine: Chlorine's crying...
Chlorine: BROMINE'S GONE!
Something lands on Chlorine's head.
Chlorine: OUCH!
Lead: Deserved that.
Chlorine: This reads...
Chlorine: OH NO!
Niobium: Ouch! I still smell like pig poop!
Chlorine: Yes, you do.
Thallium: You should really take a shower. In fact, you all should. You smell like the ocean.
After a lot of showers... Iron came into the shower. By the way, there were only 35 showers.
Location: The Shower Area
Fermium: Hey! Who's that?
Chlorine looks into the shower.
Chlorine: GROSS! I saw Dmitri Mendeleev in the shower! And his man-part!
Fermium: That's gross, Chlorine!
Chlorine: I have a man-part too.
Fermium: Didn't need to know that.
Chlorine: His man part was huge!
Fermium: Let's put some sleeping gas in this so we can find Dmitri Mendeleev and kill him!
Chlorine: Okay...
Chlorine and Fermium both get sleeping gas, and then sprays it in the bathroom. Unfortunately, Selenium was just getting something when the sleeping gas hits him.
Selenium: I feel sleepy... and astatine's gonna be very yummy to eat...
Chlorine: Selenium!
Chlorine drags Selenium out of the bathroom. Then, Chlorine looks into the shower... only to discover, DMITRI'S MENDELEEV IS NOT SLEEPING!!! Chlorine also saw something else I can't even tell you.
Chlorine: OH MY GOD! Astatine! They were having Bath 69! You see, Dmitri was-
Astatine: GROSS! That's definitely not appropriate!
Chlorine: Selenium's still sleeping. I gotta wake him!
Chlorine punches Selenium.
Selenium: OUCH!
Location: The Second Floor area
Chlorine: Good! Now tell me, stuff happened in the bathtub! I can't get it out of my mind... I'm a guy too! But I won't do that with my man-part!
Selenium: GROSS! Didn't need to say that to everyone.
Nitrogen: Yes. Especially when I'm a girl.
Selenium: Besides!
Chlorine: Europium's missing!
Samarium: YES!
Praseodymium: Stop it!
Neodymium: Neon!
Neon: Neodymium!
Neon and Neodymium gets out a loaf of bread, colors it blue, and then calls it the Neon-Neodymium craft!
Neon: Don't you like it?
Neodymium: Do you?
Praseodymium: Neon... STOP BEING CRAZY!
Neon: I hope you like the Neon-Neodymium!
Neodymium: Neon's Light signs!
Neon: That's right! Neon's Neon!
Molybdenum: More fun than Niobium, at least.
After Neon and Neodymium's fun dance, there was the element assault.
Neon: LIGHTER SIGNS! LIGHTER SIGNS!
Neodymium: MAGNET'S WIRE!
Neon: magnet's wire!
Neodymium: MAGNET'S WIRE!
Neon: Okay, let's stop being stupid and be serious.
Neodymium: MAGNET'S WIRE!
Neon: Neodymium!
Neodymium: Neon!
Neon: Oh my goodness!
Everyone was running like crazy people.
Chlorine: Run for your lives!
Praseodymium: They'll get you next!
Helium: Holmium's gone!
Neon: Wow... We've been dancing for a long time?
Helium: Yes. It annoyed us.
Praseodymium: Neon! Report back to reality!
Neon: magnet's wire!
Neodymium: MAGNET'S WIRE-
Praseodymium punches Neodymium.
Neodymium: OUCH!
Tin: Holmium's disappeared!
Helium: Holmium's just hiding from your annoying music!
Neodymium: HEY!
Erbium: It's true. Holmium hates you two.
Neodymium and Neon: OH. THAT'S IT.
Neodymium and Neon try finding the hiding Holmium.
Neon: Where is Holmium?
Praseodymium: Holmium's still hiding. Holmium is near the bathroom hall, hiding from your annoying song.
Location: Second Floor bathroom hall
Neon: Wait... Was Holmium here?
Praseodymium: Yes.
Neon: Neon's Neon! Neon's Neon!
Neodymium: Neon's Neon!
Praseodymium: Get away from Neodymium, you... NOBLE GAS!
Neon: Neon!
Erbium: Someone took Holmium!
Suddenly, Neon slipped on some cerium.
Neon: Whoa! That hurt. Huh? Cerium? I found some cerium on the ground. Where do you think it came from?
Neodymium: It's also known as...
Neon: GROSS! I'm not ready to have love life yet!
Neodymium: Oh my goodness!
Neodymium saw Naked Dmitri's Mendeleev.
Neon: AW! GROSS!
Erbium: I hope he doesn't...
Neon: I know... I'm not ready yet!
Neon brings Erbium very close to him.
Erbium: What are you trying to do?
Neon: That will leave a mark.
Cadmium: What will leave a mark?
Neon: What I just saw.
Neodymium: Oh, no. Please, don't!
Helium: HOLMIUM'S GONE!!!
Neon: Neodymium, neodymium!
Neodymium: Neon, neon!
Neodymium: Neon's Neon!
Neon: Nice.
They all come back.
Location: Second Floor Area
Molybdenum: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, NEODYMIUM-RIPOFF!
Neon: >:(
Neodymium: I've heard that many times. People called me the "Neon-Ripoff."
Helium: Okay.
Neon: Neodymium's Revenge!!!!
Barium: Boring! Let's go to the owl section instead!
Neon: Owls?
Iridium: Oh, NO!
Location: The Dmitri Owl Area
Indium: Gross.
Boron: Delicious!
Lutetium: Flutes!
Barium: Gross.
4:00 PM struck.
Barium: OWLS ARE IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!
Francium: EVERYBODY JUST MAKE AN OWL!
Neodymium: OWLS ARE IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!
Neon: OWLS, OWLS OWLS.... MOVE IT!
Suddenly, an owl takes barium. Then, a note's left behind!
Boron: WHOA.
Silicon: I'M STILL ALIVE!
Iridium: I HOPE I DON'T DIE! If I survive, I promise you... HEY EVERYONE, BA-BARIUM'S 56!!!!
Silicon: Selenium's 57.
Selenium: Iridium's 58.
Iridium: Molybdenum's 59.
Molybdenum: Niobium's 60.
Niobium: Rhenium's 61.
Erbium: BE SERIOUS.
Niobium: Nope!
Vanadium: ...
Nickel: Hey! I'm back!
Copper: Where were you?
Nickel: I was just in hiding. I spied on Dmitri's Mendeleev!
Tin: I missed you!
Nickel: Look! I got a quarter on the way! It's called the "Dmitri Quarter!"
Iridium: Why? Is it because Sulfur's gone?
Nickel: The Dmitri Quarter can help us find Dmitri's Mendeleev... Mercury, you get the Dmitri Quarter. I believe in you.
Mercury: (gasp) Really!? Nickel's believing in me? Nickel's the second Tin!
Tin: Except, Tin's better.
Nickel: Yes, Mercury. Now let's find that Mendeleev!
"OH, NOT SO FAST."
Mercury: Who said that?
Dmitri's Mendeleev: I DID. AND I WANT MY QUARTER BACK.
Mercury: NO!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: THEN, I'LL KILL YOU!
Indium: DON'T!
Dmitri's Mendeleev gets a sword and stabs Mercury in the heart.

Dmitri's Mendeleev: TAKE THAT, Mere-Curie!
Dmitri's Mendeleev takes back his quarter.
Copper: Why did they kill Mercury instead of Nickel?
Nickel: They didn't know I found the quarter...
Copper: We gotta sleep now...
Nickel: Okay...
All elements fall asleep. In the owl area! HOOT!



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment