Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Super Challenge! - Day 9 (2:00 AM-6:00 AM)

Berkelium: Where the tungsten's am I?
Ytterbium: I don't know...
Yttrium: Oh no! It's only 2:00 AM...
Niobium: Molybdenum's still snoring like a holy holmium's.
It's true, Molybdenum was snoring really loud.
Yttrium: How about this picture of Nitrogen?
(shows it to ytterbium)
Y-YTTRIUM, THAT'S NOT NITROGEN!!!
Ytterbium: This isn't Nitrogen.
Nitrogen: Then who is this? Also, I can still see part of her ytterbium.
Yttrium: Nitrogen's related to me!?
Nitrogen: Yes.
Yttrium whacks Nitrogen with a hammer.
Nitrogen: OUCH!
Hydrogen: helium's still gone and so is neon and oxygen...
Carbon: HYDROGEN'S SINGING ABOUT WHY OXYGEN SHOULD COME BACK!
Hydrogen: Where are we anyways?
Nitrogen: I WANT TO SEE THAT PICTURE OF ME!
This isn't Nitrogen.
Nitrogen: What is it then? Two naked people with one of their ytterbium's showing?
Californium: Yes. I want to see you uncensor it.
Nitrogen: Then Cadmium wants to do it!
Cadmium: Then Carbon wants to do it. I'M NOT A NUDE ARTIST!
Iridium: We're nearly here! We're near Canada!
Nitrogen: Great. Now, can I be the lady that's wearing black in the Nitrogen picture? Who wants to be the other lady in that picture?
Thallium: Nitrogen's wise too.
Nitrogen: How about Lead?
Thallium: Lead's kind of like your hydrogen.
Lanthanum: LA!
Lanthanum's la's kill him.
Lanthanum: OH, PRASEODYMIUM!!!
Lanthanum collapses.
Praseodymium: Deserved that.
Palladium: Now... Each of you, say a line about someone else! Nitrogen, go first! The person who'll go last is Rhodium!
Nitrogen: Oxygen's dead, but I'm NOT!
Berkelium: Poor Curium... Curium's a goner. Cerium was a goner too...
Cesium: Rubidium's long gone, but his spirit lives on to today.
Copper: I can't believe Zinc's also gone...
Ytterbium: YTTRIUM'S RELATED TO ME!? NO!
Iridium: Osmium's fun to play with.
Cadmium: Lanthanum's a good painter.
Lanthanum: Neon and Neodymium's duet were some pretty fun times.
Lanthanum was shown painting.
Molybdenum: Praseodymium's name is really long... I should honor him.
Niobium: Tantalum's still gone, but Molybdenum is still here.
Silver: Palladium's like Lanthanum. However, they are both nice.
Tungsten: Tellurium's Te is Asian.
Yttrium: YTTERBIUM'S NOT RELATED TO ME!
Cobalt: I sound like Copper, but Copper's not a rip off of Platinum.
Carbon: I wasn't a lot of fun, but Tin's personality was a lot.
Palladium: INDIUM'S STILL GONE.
Radon: I can't believe I'm the only Noble Gas remaining... Xenon's my favorite.
Bismuth: Thallium's really wise.
Mendelevium: Mendeleev's not that nice.
Potassium: Calcium's still dead.
Manganese: I liked it when Magnesium used manganese on that character.
Magnesium: I'm not sure if I really did it.
(FLASHBACK!)
Magnesium: STOP SHOWING PICTURES OF ME!
Potassium: Maybe I just feel like it!
Magnesium: I USE MANGANESE!
Magnesium puts a manganese spell on the picture, making the character look like this .
(FLASHBACK END!)
Magnesium: Oh, Manganese...
Nobelium: Nitrogen's my type.
Actinium: Titanium's Thorium PROTACTINIUM!
Californium: Manganese's Magnesium.
Hafnium: Einsteinium's really smart. He revived me! I CAN'T BELIEVE. If it weren't for him, I'd just be another fateful event. It was really painful when Mendeleev stabbed me.
Thallium: Nitrogen's the one who listens to me all the time.
Lead: BISMUTH'S IN YOUR TUMMY.
Strontium: Rubidium's my partner.
Promethium: samarium's a kingdom!
Protactinium: I really miss Neptunium's beautiful singing.
Uranium: Neptunium's beautiful singing made me cry.
Rutherfordium: I have never expected to make it that far!
Rhodium: Here's mine. I really miss everyone that died... even if Sulfur was a jerk... I miss you!
Magnesium: OH NO! WE'RE HEADING TOWARDS A MAGNESIUM POOL!
Suddenly, the boat disappears.
Back in Iceland...
Shop Owner: TAKE THAT! The boat is mine again! Californium's body wasn't that great!
Now in the iceberg...
Nitrogen: Great. Now again... AND THERE'S NOTHING NEAR US!
Suddenly, a whirlpool appears.
Promethium: WE'RE GONNA DIE!
Everyone gets sucked into the whirlpool.
Nitrogen: OXYGEN'S GONNA LOVE THIS...
Nitrogen and all the others land in another... WORLD.
Nitrogen: oh, oxygen heads...
Suddenly, Nitrogen sees a guy. THAT LOOKS LIKE HER!
Nitrogen: WHAT IS YOUR NAME!?
Nitrogen ♂: Nitrogen.
Nitrogen: Who is this?
Oxygen ♀: Hey! Nice to meet you, new lady!
Nitrogen: Nitrogen's the name.
Nitrogen ♂: Nitrogen's my name too!
Molybdenum: Oh dear...
Soon, they figure out where they are... They're in... the gender bent universe.
Nitrogen: OH, OXYGEN'S!!!
Oxygen ♀: I believe that the Big Bang created the universe.
Nitrogen: Are you also an...
Oxygen ♀: Nitrogen's correct!
Hydrogen: OXYGEN'S EITHER WEIRD, STUPID, OR BOTH.
Oxygen ♀: I don't know who the hell you are, but that was offensive.
Hydrogen: oxygen's sinning.
Hydrogen ♀: Who are you?
Hydrogen: oxygen's being atheist!
Hydrogen ♀: I know, right? Well, too bad. I'm the same as Oxygen. Oxygen's correct.
Hydrogen: SHOW ME!
Hydrogen ♀: Wait... I see someone!
Mendeleev ♀: I SEE THEM!
Niobium ♂: molybdenum's alive?
Molybdenum: BOY NIOBIUM! This is terrible already.
Niobium ♂: MOLYBDENUM'S A GUY!?
Molybdenum: I was always a guy. Is this the gender bent universe?
Nitrogen: Yes.
Molybdenum screams no.
Mendeleev ♀: Here's something. If you get all 3 elements the same, you get to go back to your own world, newcomers from the other Mendeleev's world. If they're not... GOODBYE!
Niobium: molybdenum's existence was always doubted until we thought of 6 x 7.
Niobium ♂: I know, right?
Niobium: PLEASE...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment