Thursday, June 18, 2015

Oh Nitrogen (Misspelled)

Original Text
--- OH NITROGEN - BY HYDROGEN ---
Oxygen: I miss the way, Nitrogen said hello!
By hoofing me, in the kiwis!
I miss the daytime, when Nitrogen moved so slow.
Germanium: Ooh, ooh.
Oxygen: 'Cause other times, she'd get freaky!
Oh, Nitrogen! Oh, Nitrogen! I...I miss you so!
Oh, my Nitrogen, my little Nitrogen. Why'd I ever let you go?
Germanium: Actually, she kinda dumped you.
Oxygen: I miss her smile, and the way she liked to bite
on my arm, when there was trouble-
Which was all the time. (laughs)
Oh, I miss the way, she'd always say goodnight.
Germanium: Ooh, Ooh.
Oxygen: And boot me in the kiwis, double! Ouch.
Oh, Nitrogen! Oh, Nitrogen! I...I miss you so.
Oh, my Nitrogen, my little Nitrogen!
Why'd I ever let you go?

Why'd I ever let you go?
Misspelled #1
--- OH NITROEGN - BY HYDROGEN ---
Oxygen: I miss teh way, Nitrogen said hello!
By hoofing me, in teh kiwis!
I msis teh daytime, wehn Nitorgen moved so slwo.
Geramnium: Ooh, oho.
Oxygen: 'Cuase ohter tmies, she'd gte freayk!
Oh, Nitrgoen! Oh, Nitrogen! I...I miss you so!
Oh, my Nitrogen, my ltitle Nirtogen. Why'd I ever lte you go?
Gremanium: Actaully, she kinda dumped yuo.
Oxygen: I miss her smile, and the way seh liked to bite
on my arm, when three was trouble-
Wihch was all teh tiem. (laguhs)
Oh, I miss the way, she'd always say goodnight.
Germnaium: Oho, Oho.
Oxygen: And boto me in the kiwis, doubel! Ocuh.
Oh, Ntirogen! Oh, Nitrogen! I...I miss you so.
Oh, my Nitrogen, my little Nitrogen!
Whyd' I ever lte you go?
Why'd I ever let you go?
Misspelled #2
--- OH NITROGEN - BY HYDRGEON ---
Oxgyen: I miss the wya, Nitrogen sadi hello!
By hoofngi me, in the kiwis!
I miss the daytime, whne Nirtogen movde so slow.
Germainum: Ooh, oho.
Oxgyen: 'Caseu ohter times, she'd get fraeky!
Oh, Nitreogn! Oh, Nitrogen! I...I miss yuo so!
Oh, my Nitorgen, my ltitle Nitorgen. Wyh'd I ever let yuo go?
Germnaium: Actually, she kidan dmuped you.
Oyxgen: I miss hre smlie, and the way she leikd to biet
on my amr, when three wsa troulbe-
Which wsa all the teim. (lauhgs)
Oh, I miss the way, shed' alwasy say goodnihgt.
Germanuim: Oho, Oho.
Oxygen: Adn boot me in teh kwisi, double! Ocuh.
Oh, Nritogen! Oh, Ntiroegn! I...I msis yuo so.
Oh, my Nitrogen, my ltitel Nirotgen!
Wyhd' I ever lte yuo go?

Whyd' I erev lte yuo go?
Misspelled #3
--- OH NIRTOGEN - BY HYDORGEN ---
Oxygen: I miss the way, Nitrogen sadi hlelo!
By hoofign me, in the kiwis!
I miss the dyatiem, wehn Nitroegn mveod so slow.
Germainum: Ooh, ooh.
Oxygen: 'Caues ohter tiems, she'd gte freaky!
Oh, Nitorgen! Oh, Ntiorgen! I...I miss you so!
Oh, my Nitrgone, my little Nitrgoen. Wh'yd I ever let you go?
Germanimu: Acutally, seh kinda dumped you.
Oyxgne: I msis her smile, adn teh wya she liked to btie
on my arm, when there wsa trolube-
Which wsa all the tiem. (laughs)
Oh, I miss the way, shed' alwsay sya goodngiht.
Germnaium: Oho, Ooh.
Oxygen: And boto me in the kiwis, double! Ouch.
Oh, Nitorgen! Oh, Nitrogne! I...I msis yuo so.
Oh, my Nitrogen, my ltilte Nirtogen!
Wh'yd I ever lte you go?
Why'd I evre lte yuo go?
Final Misspelling
--- OH NITROGEN - BY HYDROGEN ---
Oxgyen: I msis the way, Niogrten siad hello!
By hoofing me, in the kiwis!
I msis the dayitme, when Nitgroen moved so slow.
Geimranum: Ooh, ooh.
Oxgyen: 'Cause other times, she'd get fraeky!
Oh, Niogtren! Oh, Niogtren! I...I miss you so!
Oh, my Niogtren, my little Nirogten. Why'd I eevr let you go?
Geimranum: Acatluly, she kinda dumped you.
Oxgyen: I miss her smile, and the way she liked to btie
on my arm, when there was trubole-
Which was all the tmie. (laughs)
Oh, I msis the way, she'd alawys say goiogdnht.
Geimranum: Ooh, Ooh.
Oxgyen: And boot me in the kiwis, dobule! Ouch.
Oh, Niogtren! Oh, Niogtren! I...I miss you so.
Oh, my Niogtren, my little Nirogten!
Why'd I eevr let you go?

Why'd I eevr let you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment