Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Super Challenge! - Day 6

104 elemental disasters come into the Dmitri hotel, when suddenly the unlucky disasters get trapped in the Dmitri hotel, and then all the disasters disappear one by one, hourly! What will happen to the rest?
ID used: "YTTRIUM'S NOT RELATED TO ME"
The active hours are 6:00 AM-9:30 PM. That's Dmitri's Mendeleev's active hours.
Still Standing
Palladium, Rhodium, Bismuth, Chlorine, Cadmium, Zinc, Xenon, Lutetium, Lithium, Samarium, Nickel, Thallium, Vanadium, Terbium, Argon, Yttrium, Iridium, Niobium, Sodium, Hafnium, Tellurium, Actinium, Praseodymium, Cesium, Berkelium, Plutonium, Neodymium, Mendelevium, Radon, Rutherfordium, Protactinium, Lead, Strontium, Ytterbium, Hydrogen, Boron, Nobelium, Copper, Magnesium, Dysprosium, Carbon, Potassium, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Silver, Nitrogen, Promethium, Einsteinium, Tungsten, Manganese, Platinum, Lanthanum, Neptunium, Gadolinium, Californium, Uranium
Dead
It's so sad you've vanished...
Location: The Dmitri Bedroom on the Second Floor
After since Astatine's unfortunate death, Chlorine was crying like crazy.
Chlorine: Astatine's dead!
Xenon: It's agonizing to listen to Chlorine cry...
Argon: Xenon's annoyed of you. Stop crying like a dysprosium whale.
Dysprosium: HEY! Why do you use my name in everything?
Argon: I don't know, you dysprosium.
Dysprosium: See!?
Samarium: Please stop being annoyed of Argon.
Vanadium: Yeah! Since It's only 6:00 AM... Let's dance to Take on Me!
Manganese: Take on me!
Magnesium and Manganese: Take me on!
Manganese, Magnesium, and Vanadium: I'll be gone! In a day or two!
Platinum: SHUT UP! YOU ALL SMELL LIKE YTTERBIUM'S
Yttrium: What does that mean? Platinum!?
Platinum was suddenly gone.
Manganese: Oh no! Platinum's gone!
Palladium: Platinum's gone!
Yttrium: Platinum's disappeared!
Terbium: Strontium's still here.
Strontium: It's still so awesome!
Yttrium: Strontium's being weird.
Ytterbium: Strontium's YOU!
Yttrium: Strontium's ME!?
Yttrium explodes like strontium's fireworks.
Palladium: Oh no!
Platinum: Help me!
Platinum was trapped in quicksand.
Palladium: Platinum's sinking!
Platinum: Palladium... Just wanted to know... Even though your name sounds similar to me... You're the new Platinum.
Palladium: Really? Platinum! I'll save you!
Platinum: Too late now.
Platinum feels himself sinking even deeper.
Platinum: HELP ME!
Palladium: Take my hand!
Platinum: Oh, Palladium... Saving your true self...
Palladium: Take this rope!
Palladium gets out a rope, and Platinum holds on.
Platinum: Oh, Palladium! You care about me... Unlike some others...
Iridium: Platinum!
Platinum: Oh, Iridium...
Iridium: I'll save you!
Platinum: Palladium's saving me.
Suddenly, Palladium's rope breaks.
Platinum: HELP!
Platinum sinks further into the sand.
Platinum: I'm precious!
Silver: No, I am!

Platinum: Silver's not gonna save me!
Silver: Platinum! I'll save you!
Platinum: No... Don't...
Iridium: Platinum!
Platinum: Iridium's not gonna let me die!
Iridium: Platinum...

Iridium then pulls out Platinum.
Platinum: THANK GOODNESS! Oh, I'm saved!
Palladium: Am I really Platinum?
Platinum: Yes, you still are. You are still my-
Suddenly, an arrow shoots Platinum in the head.
Palladium: Platinum!
Platinum: Oh, Palladium... Get this arrow out of my head...
Palladium: Platinum's gonna die...
Platinum: It was nice knowing you...
Nickel: Platinum... Even though you were annoying at times... I want you to stay strong...
Platinum: Palladium?
Copper: Platinum... Don't die, yet!
Silver: Platinum... Stay alive...
Platinum falls down. Platinum was officially dead.
Silver: Platinum!!!!!!! NO!
Nickel: Oh... Platinum...
Suddenly, Nickel gets knocked down.
Dmitri's Mendeleev: PLATINUM IS DEAD!
Nickel: Get off me!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: What smells and tastes like plutonium?
Plutonium: That would be me.
Iridium: Plutonium smells like that.
Nickel: Really! You're hurting me!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: Nickel. You're the Devil's element.

Nickel: No I'm not! I'm innocent!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: Really? How about this?
Dmitri's Mendeleev plays a video of Nickel slicing some chicken.
Nickel was chopping up chicken.
Nickel: COPPER'S GONNA LOVE THIS CHICKEN.
Nickel puts some poison in the chicken. Nickel serves it to Copper.
Copper: WHAT IS THIS!?
Nickel: What you wanted!
Copper: The chicken looks green... Is it... POISONED?!
Nickel: No it's not.
Copper: I SAW YOU PUT POISON IN THE CHICKEN, and you went like "Copper's gonna LOVE this chicken!"
Nickel: OH, GOODNESS!
The video ends.
Nickel: THAT WASN'T ME! That was Evil Nickel!
Copper: Which is all-time Nickel...
Nickel: HEY!
Copper: Nickel's the devil's child.
Nickel: Copper!!!
Copper: Nickel's born to a couple of satanic people.
Nickel: What else?
Copper: Nickel's the devil's child.
Nickel: No I'm not!
Copper: Nickel's pretended to be like Tin. Tin is really angelic. Nickel is not.
Nickel: That's it!
Copper: Vanadium!
Nickel: Tellurium!
Vanadium: Copper!
Tellurium: Nickel!
Copper: Nickel's possessed!
Vanadium: No. Nickel is innocent.
Copper: Did you see that video of Nickel putting poison into my chicken?
Vanadium: Yes!
The whole group turns against Nickel.
Nickel: What?
Palladium: Let's make a car instead! It will be made to fit... 55! The number of Cesium!
Hafnium: I'm still alive!
Palladium: Not Nickel...
Vanadium: Nickel's are not allowed!
Nickel: GUYS!
Palladium: Wait... How?
Everyone (except for Nickel) faces Vanadium.
Lutetium: Remember that piece of titanium you had? Germanium fought over it.
Location: First Floor area
Palladium: Not Nickel!
Nickel: GUYS! I'M SORRY!
Copper: Cook yourself some poisoned chicken.
Nickel: Okay...
While Nickel was away, in the kitchen...
Copper: We're still in the bedroom. We are creating a car that will fit 55! It will plan to get us out... We got Vanadium's titanium piece... What else?
Palladium: This piece of silver no one needs.
Silver: HEY!
Nickel: WAIT! I have a lot of things!
Palladium: Cook yourself poisoned chicken.
Palladium shoves Nickel back to the kitchen.
Nickel: So unfair!
Silver: Cadmium's gonna do this!
Cadmium finds a bunch of metal.
Copper: Now, please melt all the metal. Move away, everyone else.
Everyone else moves away from Copper.
After 1 hour of creating the car... The car was created.
Cadmium: Now... Let's ride it!
Plutonium: NO!
Neptunium: I FEEL LOVE!
Plutonium: STOP SINGING THIS SONG, YOU RADIOACTIVE PIG!
Neptunium: Uranium's also radioactive, yet you don't call him a radioactive pig.
Chlorine: Uranium's radioactive too.
Californium: Let's go to Texas!
Suddenly, Plutonium trips over Californium, making Plutonium land into...
Neptunium: I FEEL HATE!!!
Plutonium: FINALLY!
Neptunium punches Californium.
Californium: YOU'RE RUINING MY LOOKS!
Manganese: No, one cares!
Magnesium: YES THEY DO, RIP OFF.
Manganese: Nickel's the rip off!
Magnesium: Make a deal. When you think of an insult, just replace who you're going to insult with Nickel.
Vanadium: Okay...
Plutonium lands next to a bomb.
Plutonium: I FEEL HATE!
Neptunium: Oh... But Donna Summer died!
Plutonium: I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT!
Neptunium: YOU'RE NEXT TO A BOMB.
Plutonium: OH, NEPTUNIUM'S...
The bomb explodes. No one knows what happened to Plutonium... but Plutonium was killed in that explosion.
Neptunium: Plutonium's dead...
The car suddenly breaks down.
Nickel: The car broke down!
Copper: Nickel! Poison yourself. I don't want you to be here anymore.
Uranium: Don't worry! Even though Astatine's gone...
Chlorine: Astatine?
Uranium: Manganese! Fix it! While Nickel, try to not die next!
Nickel: Everybody is being mean to me...
Copper: Yeah, because you're worthless as rusted iron!
Nickel: Don't do it!
Cobalt: Whoa! Who smells like sulfur's!?
Nickel: (sniffles) I do...
Copper: Good. Now, who is stupid?
Nickel: I am.
Copper: Who is the devil version of me?
Nickel: Me...
Copper: Now, Nickel... To regain the trust of everybody... Build this car instead of Manganese.
Manganese: I WANT TO BUILD IT, NOT THAT BURNING MAGNESIUM'S FIRE!
Magnesium: Let Nickel do it.
Nickel builds the car in less than an hour.
Copper: I forgive you, Nickel... I probably wouldn't have eaten the chicken anyways... I wanted a turkey instead.
Nickel: Whoa.
Cobalt: Now, let's just go to the sulfur springs and...
Suddenly, Neodymium screamed. It turned out that he was impaled on a spike, just like Neon a few days ago. It was another spike!
Neodymium: Oh, no... I'm gonna just die like Neon...
Praseodymium: Neodymium's dying!
Neodymium: I'm gonna die...
Praseodymium: Oh...
Sodium: Oh, Neodymium! I wish you could last longer...
Neodymium: It's okay... I wouldn't have lasted that long anyways...
Sodium: You lasted longer than Indium and Tin!
Neodymium: This is goodbye!
Neodymium passes away.
Praseodymium: Neodymium's gone...
It starts to rain.
Praseodymium: Oh, n e o d y m i a!
Lanthanum: It's okay... Even though Neon and Neodymium's annoying...
Praseodymium: N E O D Y M I A!!!!!
Dysprosium: Okay, get over it!
Praseodymium: N E O D Y M I A!!!!
Lanthanum: STOP CRYING LIKE A DYSPROSIUM-WHALE!
Xenon: If I were Neon, then I'd be crying the same way...
Suddenly, a Dmitri's Mendeleev robot chases the remaining 54 (Nickel's in here). The 54 hop into the car (that looks more like a metal cart) and then drive away. However, the car breaks again!
Silver: OH, GOLD'S NUGGETS!
Lanthanum: Use your legs!
Nickel: Not again!
Sodium: Use the stairs!
Silver: Oh, the agony! It goes up to the 100th floor...
After nearly 2 hours of running up the stairs... It was 10:56 AM.
Location: 100th Floor Area
Silver: Out... of... breath...
Sodium: ...
Nickel: It's near 11 AM... I hope I don't die.
Suddenly, the robot chases only Nickel.
Copper: NO; Nickel!!!
Nickel: CONS ARE MONEY!

Copper: What? Cons are money?
Nickel: NOW THEY ARE! Just...
Copper: It's 11:00 AM!
Nickel: WHAT!?
Nickel trips on a rock, and then suddenly, the Dmitri's Mendeleev robot had drills and other scary things.
Dmitri's Mendeleev Robot: Say goodbye.
Nickel: OH, NO!
Copper: NO; Nickel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't watch!
The robot shreds Nickel to pieces.
Copper: I don't want to see the dead Nickel!
Manganese: Oh, Nickel...
Manganese starts crying.
Manganese: Nickel!
Copper: Nickel was just like Tin... Except, Tin was younger, and a bit more cute. Nickel was still cute... And now he's gone. Now where are the caring ones?
Vanadium: I don't know...
Manganese: Vanadium, let's reconstruct the car so we can make a successful getaway!
Vanadium: Oh, chromium balls...
Manganese: Let's go down the elevator.
Everyone goes down the elevator at a fast pace. Everyone was floating.
Vanadium: Are we in space?
Manganese: Yes, we are.
Copper: I wish Nickel was here to experience it...
Cadmium: Indium's gone... I wish he was here too.
Chlorine: I want Bromine and Fluorine back! I also want Astatine!!!
Then, they were at the bottom.
Chlorine: WHOA!
Everyone piled up.
Location: First Floor area.
Manganese: Image Magnesium...
Dmitri's Mendeleev: TIME SPEED UP!
Suddenly, everyone goes through time. Now it's 11:59 AM.
Manganese: I FEEL HATE...
Neptunium: HEY! YOU TOOK IT FROM ME!
Vanadium: Oh, goodness...
Chlorine: REMEMBER WHEN YOU COPIED BROMINE?
Vanadium: Yes, I did.
Neptunium: I FEEL-
Uranium hits Neptunium.
Neptunium: Ouch.
Chlorine: Wait... Vanadium! Stay out of the area!
Neptunium: I beg of you!
Vanadium: I think I'll just go here and...
Suddenly, a lot of random metal objects impale Vanadium.
Manganese: There were a lot of "KEEP OUT" signs surrounding that area! It's called the "Super Magnet!" There's a magnet on one side, and a bunch of metal objects on the other side!
Magnesium: Vanadium's dead, I fear...
Vanadium: What? That wasn't me.
Manganese: What?
Vanadium: I think you hallucinated.
Manganese: Like Hallucinating...
Vanadium: Yes. Now, I think-
Dmitri's Mendeleev shoves Vanadium into the Super Magnet this time. No, Manganese wasn't hallucinating this time.
Manganese: Vanadium! NO!
Vanadium officially died.
Manganese: Vanadium... No... I can't believe...
Niobium: Vanadium's gone...
Chlorine: Vanadium was my Bromine...
Suddenly, sleeping gas hits everyone.
Niobium: Vanadium...
Everyone sleeps. Vanadium suddenly appears.
Vanadium: Manganese... More like Magnesium!
Manganese: WHAT!?
Vanadium: Dmitri's Mendeleev will kill YOU next.
Manganese: TITANIUM'S STEEL!
Vanadium: STEAL MOMMY!
Manganese: WHAT!?
Manganese: (screams)
Manganese's scream woke everyone up.
Lutetium wakes up!
Lutetium: Hey, where the beryllium are Hydrogen and Nitrogen?
Manganese: I don't know...
Lutetium: In the bathroom?
Location: First Floor Bathroom
Lutetium: Oh.. my... goodness...
Manganese: Hydrogen... NOT AGAIN!
Manganese and Lutetium come out of the bathroom.
Nitrogen: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?
Hydrogen: OXYGEN'S GONNA LOVE THIS!
Nitrogen: Oxygen's dead though!
Hydrogen: Come on! We shall be the first couple to make babies!
Nitrogen: SHUT UP!
Hydrogen home runs Nitrogen. Meanwhile, Manganese and Lutetium completely run away.
Manganese: We forgot about Vanadium, at least.
Lutetium: WE CAN'T FORGET ABOUT HYDROGEN AND NITROGEN'S INCIDENT THOUGH!
Lutetium pretends that a radioactive neptunium's 93 is here. However, THE RADIOACTIVE NEPTUNIUM'S 93 SINGS...
"I feel love!"
Lutetium: Neptunium!!!!
Neptunium: WHY DID YOU CALL ME A RADIOACTIVE NEPTUNIUM'S 93!?
Lutetium: You're not imaginary! HYDROGEN AND NITROGEN'S HAD A BASEBALL GAME!
Neptunium: I FEEL LOVE!
Lutetium: Yeah... But it wasn't true love! Nitrogen HATES Hydrogen.
It was 6:59 PM.
Neptunium: I just love Donna Summer!
Manganese: How about you just SHUT UP!
Location: First Floor Area
Lutetium accidentally shoves Neptunium into the vending machine.
Neptunium: LET ME OUT! I'm not gonna die Aluminum's death!
Cesium: Neptunium's in trouble!
Uranium: Neptunium's in danger!
Manganese: Save Neptunium!
Neptunium: Aluminum's death is like the same! Suffocation... Except I'm not gonna die this time!
Manganese: Aluminum's still dead, yet this stupid vending machine is still here.
Neptunium: I'm gonna die...
Uranium: I'll pull you out!
Neptunium: NEPTUNIUM'S NOT GONNA DIE JUST YET!
Uranium: WHAT!?
Neptunium sings the "I feel Love" song by Donna Summer. However, the vending machine hates it so much...
Uranium: WHAT!?
The vending machine kills Neptunium... not by suffocation... but by...
Uranium: Neptunium and Plutonium died... JUST TODAY!
Gadolinium: Oh, the Agony.
Argon: Indeed.
Xenon: Argon's in agony.
Argon: What next?
Gadolinium points at samarium's.
Samarium: Really? More organisms falling into science beakers wearing headphones with their head burning?
Gadolinium: Samarium, NO. It's supposed to be Samarium.
Samarium: No, that's Gadolinium,
Gadolinium: No, SAMARIUM!
Samarium: NO, GADOLINIUM!

Gadolinium: NO, TERBIUM!
Terbium: Yttrium, just get away from this weird place...
Yttrium: Gadolinium and Samarium's arguing about stuff. Just leave them alone.
They continue arguing until...
7:59 PM. Still in the First Floor Area
Samarium: GADOLINIUM'S THIS THING! I HAVE PROOF! AND YOU DON'T.
Gadolinium: OH GOD! THIS PICTURE IS TERRIBLE!
Samarium: I found it. It was made by Dysprosium-en...lanthanum? Dysprosium-en Lanthanum.
Lanthanum: Did you make that up?
Dysprosium: NOT FUNNY!
Chlorine: Astatine's still dead!
Gadolinium: TERRIBLE Erbium! That is not me! That looks like Samarium, except not in a lab beaker and much less fat.
Samarium: Gadolinium!
Suddenly, Gadolinium sees a DVD.
Gadolinium: Hello?
Tellurium: It has some tellurium in it.
Gadolinium: Hello?
Hydrogen: Hey. We're back from some... duty.
Nitrogen: IT WAS RAPE!
Carbon: Nitrogen's disturbed at you! Bad Hydrogen!
Hydrogen: Actually, Jesus forced me to do it.
Nitrogen: What's next!? Getting married? I don't want to be known as Nitrogen Hydrangea for the rest of my life! My name is Nitrogen Nobelium!
Hydrogen: Nitrogen Nobelium's the name?
Nobelium: Nice, Nitrogen! Nobelium and Nitrogen. It sounds much better than Nobelium and Nitrogen & Hydrogen and Nitrogen.
Hydrogen: Gadolinium's trying to survive!
Argon: What is happening?
Gadolinium: THIS IS TERRIBLE!
Samarium: HELP HIM!
Gadolinium was being assaulted by DVDs.

Gadolinium: NO!
Dmitri's Mendeleev gets a huge DVD and cuts GADOLINIUM'S BODY IN HALF!
Samarium: RUN!
Chlorine: BROMINE'S GONE!!!
Nitrogen: HYDROGEN'S NOT MY HUSBAND, AND WILL NEVER BE!
Terbium: I'm feeling like a Dysprosium Whale!
Terbium cries.
Chlorine: BROMINE'S GONE...
Nobelium: Nitrogen's mine!
Nitrogen: Nitrogen Nobelium's the name!
Nitrogen jumps off. However, the huge DVD blocks their way.
Nitrogen: OH, HYDROGEN!!!
Hydrogen: Nitrogen Nobelium's still a great name.

Hafnium: Hahnium! I got heart surgery yesterday.
Iridium: Okay, so...
Tungsten: Iridium's lone. Iridium's a lone wolf!
Iridium: Yes I am.
Tungsten: Iridium...
Palladium: Platinum's gone.
Chlorine: Hey, Iridium!
Iridium: CHLORINE'S CHLORINATED!!!
Chlorine: WHAT!?
Iridium: Wait... DMITRI'S MENDELEEV IS USING THE RESTROOM! No, not Dmitri-Samarium Mendeleev!
Samarium: ...
Iridium: HOW MANY DMITRI'S MENDELEEV'S ARE THERE!?
Actinium: I don't know!
Hydrogen: Nitrogen, look into the boys' bathroom.
Nitrogen: FINE...
Nitrogen walks into the boys' bathroom, when the element guys surround her.
Location: First Floor Bathroom
Lead: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Nitrogen: HYDROGEN'S FORCED ME TO DO THIS.
Meanwhile, in the girls' bathroom...
Tellurium: Okay, the Dmitri's Mendeleev's are not embarrassed... OH NO! HYDROGEN'S HERE!
After some searching...
Chlorine: I've been holding it in since 1959! I need to use the restroom! NOW!
Lead: Okay...
Chlorine runs into a stall... with a Dmitri's Mendeleev in it.
Chlorine: Hey! Get off! I've been holding it in since ancient times!
Dmitri's Mendeleev Clone: I'M AFRAID NOT. GET HIM!
All the Dmitri's Mendeleev go to Chlorine's area and poison Chlorine with chlorine.
Chlorine: WHAT IS THIS?! IS THIS C H L O R E E N?
Dmitri's Mendeleev Clone: Yes, Chlorine. It's c h l o r e e n gas.
Chlorine: Oh... I don't feel so good... I think I'm dying... Please stop poisoning me... Bromine... Astatine... Fluorine... Iodine... They're all dead... I don't want to die next... this is goodbye...
Chlorine falls down on the floor, now dead. They go to their next target... Or should I say targets?
Location: First Floor Area
Dmitri's Mendeleev Clones: SLEEP!
The Dmitri's Mendeleev clones spray some sleeping gas on the surviving 47. Before that...
Dysprosium: Good thing Chlorine's... gone...
They all sleep.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment