Sunday, June 7, 2015

Genderbending the Elements - Part 2

Hydrogen was in an area... He was in...
Lineland Road.
Hydrogen: I'M IN LINELAND ROAD!
Suddenly, people were behind Hydrogen.
Niobium: Hydrogen! Wait up!
Hydrogen suddenly knew the concept of dimensions, and flipped 3-D. Eventually, he ends up in Gloam Valley.
Hydrogen: This area looks so fun!
Fluorine: Chasing you is even more fun!
Hydrogen: Adios Mio!
Oxygen: Hydrogen!
Hydrogen: Nitrogen! What are you doing!?
Hydrogen appears in The Bitlands.
Hydrogen: Phew. At least-
Samarium: Nope! Gadolinium said that I had big Boron Oxygen Oxygen Boron Iodine Einsteinium. That's not true!
Hydrogen: WHY DO YOU NEED ME!?
Helium: I need to GET you!
Hydrogen: Why?
Helium: Because... Samarium needs you!
Hydrogen goes to Outer Space. All the other elements are left behind.
Hydrogen: AHH!
Hydrogen comes crashing down to Gap of Crag.
Rhodium: Hydrogen! Where are you?
Hydrogen: Why are you guys chasing after me?
Hafnium: Because, Samarium needs you!
Terbium: Hi. I'm Terbium. This is Hafnium. We were lost, and then we followed Fluorine. We were lost in Lineland Road, and we couldn't find a way out. However, Fluorine had 3-D abilities. I know you're Hydrogen.
Suddenly, a voice cried help.
Hydrogen: Who is this?
The voice cried again.
Hydrogen: I'll save you!
Hydrogen goes into the caverns. It was called "Floro Sapien Caverns."
Hydrogen: Please! No more bad references!
The voice cried help again. This time, it was louder. It was under a collapsed section of "Floro Sapien Caverns." Someone else named Silicon said...
Silicon: My goodness! Magnesium was under that area of the cave when it collapsed on her!
(Titanium, Vanadium, Manganese, Carbon, Erbium, Dysprosium, Gadolinium, Tellurium, Tungsten, Krypton, Lithium, Nitrogen, Iodine, and Gold weren't chasing Hydrogen, by the way.)
Silicon: Help Magnesium! Now!
Magnesium: Help!
Hydrogen: I must dig through the rocks!
Hydrogen digs through the rocks. Then, Hydrogen sees Magnesium's arm.
Magnesium: Hydrogen...
Hydrogen lifts Magnesium out.
Magnesium: I'm saved!
Silicon: Magnesium is alive!
Magnesium and Silicon run from the Floro Caverns. Meanwhile, Hydrogen jumps out of the Gap of Crag and goes to the Sammer's Kingdom.
Hydrogen: This is so Asian! Wasn't this place destroyed by The Void before?
Hydrogen goes to the castle. In the castle, was Neon and Neodymium.
Hydrogen: Hello?
Neon: Teruru is here!
Hydrogen: I'm not related to Tellurium!
Neodymium: Lovely!
Hydrogen: Neodymium, why are you hanging out with a silver's crown head?
Neodymium: That's my grandfather. That's Neon's grandfather too. Our dad is the King of this land. Super Paper Mario's events happened in 2016. We're in 2040 right now.
Hydrogen: Neon, you're a princess?
Neon: Yes I am!
Hydrogen: Princess Neon and Neodymium!
Neodymium: Hydrogen, you're good!
Hydrogen: We have to part.
Hydrogen drops down to The Underwhere Road.
Hydrogen: Here's all the people that died.
Hafnium had parents down here. Hafnium became an orphan at very young. Hafnium's parents were named...
Hitrogen and Nafnium. By the way, they had another child. Its name was Nitrogen. (No, not the Nitrogen we all know, Nitrogen Lauren. That means Hafnium's last name is also Lauren!)
Hydrogen: BORING!
Hydrogen goes to Castle Bleck. There, he sees the 5 children Lady Timpani made with Blumiere. I'll introduce you to Lead, Germanium, Tantalum, Phosphorus, and Cerium.
Hydrogen: Wow. Neodymium's right. I see that the eldest family member is Lead. She's 24 years old.
Blumiere: I wish I had a boy for once...
Niobium: There you are!
Tantalum: Niobium's here! I'm only 21. I'm the youngest child of the family. I'm Tantalum. Hydrogen! Welcome back.
Hydrogen: I'm Hydrogen, actually.
Cerium: Hi, Hydrogen! I haven't seen you in such a long time. You've changed a lot, Hydrogen! I'm the middle child, remember? You used to call me Ceres.
Hydrogen: Ceres!
Lead: Hydrogen!
Hydrogen: Lead!
Lead: Hydrogen...
Hydrogen: Phosphorus!
Phosphorus: NITROGEN'S HERE!
Hydrogen: Hydrogen.
Phosphorus: What smells like sulfurs- Hydrogen...
Hydrogen: What? Do I smell like- The Under-Where Road?
Phosphorus: *gags*
Phosphorus throws up.
Hydrogen: Wow! First one to EVER throw up!
Lead: Clean up Phosphorus's throw-up, GERMANIUM!
Germanium: PHOSPHORUS'S THROW UP!? EW! I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN THAT UP! But it's true, something smells bad. It's Hydrogen!
Timpani: VIOLIN VOILA'S ATTACK!
Germanium: Double Basses? But I played the small viola!
Cerium: That's a Violin, Germanium. I was the best violin player ever!
Phosphorus: Cerium's violin tortured us for life. She was in beginners for all the years she played violin!
Cerium: DID YOU JUST CURIUM ME!?
Phosphorus chases Cerium, just like how Gadolinium chased Samarium earlier, without the knife.
Hydrogen: Let's just go.
Phosphorus: WAIT!
Hydrogen runs into the portal. But before...
Rubidium: CESIUM'S IN WATER, BAD BAD IDEA!
Hydrogen jumps into the portal, "totally ignoring Rubidium."
Hydrogen: That was some true francium. Strontium is much more fun with Yttrium mixed in it.'
Hydrogen goes back to his own universe.
Hydrogen: I'M BACK AT HOME! I saw that Phosphorus's a princess, and that Gadolinium had BORON OXYGEN OXYGEN BORON SULFUR, and ...
Phosphorus: HYDROGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! I was looking for you!
Samarium: And I have a Phosphorus English Nitrogen Iodine Sulfur-
Gadolinium: Ew! That's gross! Don't say that to Hydrogen!
Cerium: I played the violin. I was a chamber student!
Hydrogen: I'LL CHASE YOU!
Samarium was being chased by Gadolinium, while Cerium gets chased by Phosphorus, and I chase Phosphorus.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment