Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Super Challenge! - Day 8

43 remaining elements are forced to go on a canoe trip to find Dmitri's Mendeleev's secret machine in his hotel after they landed in Germany. Will they find it, or will they be killed before they find the machine?
Still Standing
Ytterbium, Magnesium, Actinium, Lutetium, Strontium, Palladium, Yttrium, Hafnium, Lithium, Silver, Carbon, Xenon, Thallium, Niobium, Radon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Copper, Cadmium, Samarium, Rhodium, Einsteinium, Lead, Californium, Protactinium, Potassium, Iridium, Praseodymium, Berkelium, Cobalt, Tungsten, Cesium, Molybdenum, Terbium, Lanthanum, Nobelium, Mendelevium, Rutherfordium, Uranium, Zinc, Promethium, Bismuth, Manganese
Dead
Those elements are dead long ago. LET'S GO SAILING!
Location: North Sea
Xenon: We're still here!? I thought we went to Lithium's beryllium-town for a second...
Lithium: What!?
Mendelevium: It's a success! Einsteinium has revived another element!
Silver: I want to know who it is!
Iridium: Iridium's excited!
Molybdenum: Here's a hint. Molybdenum's much more useful than that element Einsteinium just revived.
Niobium: MOLYBDENUM'S USELESS. That's a lesson.
Californium: Molybdenum's indeed very useful.
Molybdenum: Californium's nicer than Niobium.
Niobium: Then, why does it say "Molybdenum is Useless?"
Molybdenum: NIOBIUM WORK. That's all.
Carbon: Let's go rowing again!
Terbium: After yesterday? When Dysprosium was purposely killed and Boron died because of stress? NO WAY!
Carbon: Boron is dead...
Lithium: Boron's lost his life dedicated to us. Only if Argon hadn't jumped into that hole, then we wouldn't be here!
Hydrogen: Boron's body still disturbs me. Boron looks like he fell asleep on my lap... but really, Boron's dead.
Ytterbium: Oh my goodness! Terbium!
Terbium: Too much stress... I can't take it anymore!
Ytterbium: HYDROGEN AND HOLMIUM'S LITHIUM BERYLLIUM! WHICH ONE IS ALIVE, TERBIUM!
Terbium: ...hydrogen and lithium's alive.
Lithium: HEY! Terbium made me into a common noun!
Terbium: What shall we eat?
Lithium: We can't eat! WE HAVE TO SAIL!
Terbium: Okay...
Terbium lies down on Ytterbium's lap, knowing she'd be finished soon.
Terbium: I can't believe I have to die... I know I'll die... It's 8:00 AM and it's still morning. It's going to be mourning soon.
Ytterbium: Terbium...
Yttrium: Ytterbium!
Terbium: Yttrium's either trying to make me die, or trying to get Ytterbium's attention.
Yttrium: I'm trying to make you live longer!
Terbium: I'm dying of stress...
Terbium felt herself weaken.
Terbium: If I ever die... Tell Lithium that she needs to eat more lanthanum's...
Lanthanum: La is here!
Lanthanum does the La.
Terbium: SHUT UP, LANTHANUM!
Lanthanum: Molybdenum's much less useful than you.
Molybdenum: TECHNETIUM'S GONE ALREADY!
Lanthanum: Lanthanum. The finest element.
Molybdenum grabs Lanthanum.
Lanthanum: HEY! My name is Lanthanum, and your name is really long. I am better than you! My name is Lanthanum Curie and you can't stop that!
Molybdenum: Then, show me!
Lanthanum: Okay... This is me right now....
Lanthanum right now.
Lanthanum: And Lanthanum in 50 years.
Lanthanum in 50 years.
Molybdenum: Whoa.
Lanthanum: This is you right now...
It's so ugly.
Lanthanum: This is you tomorrow.
Ugly, right?
Molybdenum: HEY!
Lanthanum: And you in 50 years.
Molybdenum's TELLURIUM!?
Molybdenum: So you'd say I'll be a homeless idiot that smells bad?
Lanthanum: Yes.
Terbium: Before I die, this is something. This is Lanthanum.
Lithium: Nice. Continue paddling before we die!
Lanthanum: Terbium, this is AWESOME!
Lithium: I MEAN IT!
Lanthanum: Okay, stop showing me attractive pictures of me and GET PADDLING!
Palladium: Okay.
Lanthanum: Now, watch me as I cut Nitrogen's hair...
Lanthanum gets out scissors and cuts off a bunch of Nitrogen's hair.
Nitrogen: OXYGEN'S! SOMEONE CUT OFF MY HAIR!
Hydrogen: It was Carbon!
Nitrogen: Lanthanum! Your hair looks good enough! Now I look like Terbium's mother!
Terbium: Is Nitrogen my mother?
Nitrogen: NO! I DON'T HAVE A SMELLY PALLADIUM AS MY MOTHER!
Terbium: Nitrogen!
Mendelevium: If Fermium's back, I'll scream.
Terbium: Oh, god no!
Terbium collapses to stress.
Yttrium: T-TERBIUM!
Molybdenum: I could care less.
Niobium: Holy HOLMIUM'S! Shut up, you idiots!
Molybdenum: What!? "Holy Holmium" was Holmium's signature quote!
Mendelevium: Continue paddling harder!
Nitrogen: We'll never get out!
Yttrium: Terbium just collapsed! I think she died. You're giving US stress so we can die!
Lithium: HURRY UP! I CUT MYSELF RECENTLY SO I CAN'T PADDLE!
Lithium showed her bandaged arm.
Lithium: New! A random element dies every time you say "Molybdenum's useless!"
Niobium: MOLYBDENUM'S USELESS THOUGH.
Lithium: I see a picture of Nitrogen. Not impressed.
Nitrogen: (from far away) HEY! THAT'S NOT A GOOD PICTURE OF ME! That's a picture of two women! And it's unsafe to see! You see the second lady wearing the black? The thing wrapped around her isn't covering her ytterbium!
Ytterbium: EXACTLY! I shall request another image!
Lithium: NOT AGAIN...
Niobium: MOLYBDENUM'S SO USELESS!
Lithium: YES!
Manganese: THAT'S NOT INTERESTING! A magnesium's fire can be taken out by Manganese, too!
Magnesium: WELL, I'LL REQUEST ANOTHER PICTURE!
[the dysprosium button]
Magnesium: STOP SHOWING PICTURES OF ME!
Potassium: Maybe I just feel like it!
Magnesium: I USE MANGANESE!
Magnesium puts a manganese spell on the picture, making the character look like this.
Magnesium: Much prettier.
Manganese: OH! MY EYES!
Yttrium: Terbium's DEAD!
Ytterbium: Oh, how I'll miss him...
Lithium: Let's see if I can...
Lithium cuts her other good arm and lets out an ear-piercing scream.
Lithium: BERYLLIUM'S ON FIRE!
Cadmium: That's Canadian Niobe!
Yttrium: Terbium's dead!
Cadmium: indium's dead too...
One hour later...
Yttrium: LANTHANUM C-CURIUM PRASEODYMIUM!
Lanthanum: YES.
Suddenly, they crash into an iceberg!
Lanthanum: OH NO! WE'RE SINKING! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!
The canoe sinks.
Lithium: OH NO!
Yttrium: I gotta hold Terbium and Boron.
Lanthanum: Lithium's in trouble! I'LL SAVE YOU!
Lithium: I CAN'T USE BOTH OF MY ARMS! I need a knife!
Molybdenum: I'LL SAVE YOU!
Molybdenum grabs Lithium. Later...
Molybdenum: We're on this iceberg... We need to get back to the hotel...
Niobium: It's so scary... We're... in... Iceland... Good thing we canoed THAT far. I see Iceland!
Lanthanum: Lanthanum starts to suffer...
Lithium: I think I'll get frostbite.
Yttrium: Boron's dead.
Suddenly, they see Iceland.
Molybdenum: We're here!
Niobium: Iceland doesn't look like Ice Land. It looks more like Green Land!
Molybdenum: YOU GOT ME HERE!
Lithium: Frostbite's seeking in...
Nitrogen: Lithium's gonna die soon... Oh, Lithium!
Lithium: B-Beryllium?
Nitrogen: Nitrogen.
Lithium: Nitrogen... Can you bandage my other arm?
Lithium gives them to Nitrogen.
Nitrogen: Okay...
Lithium: S-Sodium's dead...
Nitrogen: Sodium's dead... We all know that...
Lithium: I'm freezing...
Californium: It's okay. You can have my shirt.
Californium takes off his shirt and reveals...
Lithium: CALIFORNIUM!!!
Californium: I know...
Lithium: Will you freeze?
Californium: I WON'T ALLOW IT.
Lithium: Oh... But I can't!
Californium: Why?
Lithium: Because... My arms hurt!
Iridium: If only Einsteinium was here... Lithium's arms...
Lithium: S-Sodium's okay?
Iridium: I didn't mean to say that.
Lithium: I'm slowly dying...
Zinc: Gallium's already gone.
Thallium: We can build our own ship...
Thallium leads Bismuth into the building.
Lead: WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE MY NAME!?
Thallium: No.
Everyone follows Bismuth.
Thallium: We can ride one of these boats...
It looks like a huge cruiser.
Thallium: Yes, we should.
Suddenly, the shop owner comes.
Thallium: Oh, bismuth...
Iridium: What now?
Shop Owner: This baby costs... 3000 DOLLARS!
Iridium: P-PLATINUM'S!!!
Iridium jumps so high that now he's stuck on the top of the roof.
Iridium: ANY HELP!?
Californium: HOW ABOUT MY GOLDEN ABS?
Californium shows his attractive body, distracting the Shop Owner.
Iridium: LIKE SERIOUSLY!?
Cadmium grabs Iridium.
Iridium: NICE.
Iridium comes down safely.
Molybdenum: HURRY UP!
Then, everyone goes into the boat. They sail away from Iceland. They cruise the way. Hours later...
Lithium: Whoa! This is so awesome! We're cruising away!
Yttrium: We kept the dead people in this box.
Lithium: Sadly, I'm not useful anymore. Both of my arms are busted, and it will take WEEKS when they can heal! Oh, god... I have frostbite... and...and...
Suddenly, Lithium passes out.
Potassium: Lithium!?
Lithium didn't respond.
Potassium: LITHIUM!?
Lithium was dead... officially dead.
Yttrium: Lithium's dead! NO!
Potassium: Lithium's gone.
Copper: I hope I don't go next!
Copper falls asleep.
A few hours later...
Cobalt: Wake up, rip off!
Copper: Cobalt! I'M NOT A RIP OFF!
Molybdenum: As always, they argue.
Cobalt: Well, if your friend just died...
Potassium: Lithium... no...
Cobalt: What?
Potassium: An alkali's dead.
Copper: Lithium...
Hydrogen: Let's continue going here!
Zinc: We're in the Northern Atlantic Ocean!
Hydrogen: That's nice to know...
Manganese: We have to get here!
Zinc: Without Lithium, we're boned!
Terbium: Zinc! DON'T!
Zinc: I wonder if this is really the Northern Atlantic Ocean or not...
Suddenly, Zinc falls into the ocean, never to be seen again.
Manganese: Zinc! NO!
Copper: Zinc's GONE!
Radon: I wish that Copper can just GET OVER IT already!
Yttrium: We are so sad...
Ytterbium: If Zinc's still alive...
Manganese: Poor Zinc...
Suddenly, Xenon gets xenon's krypton in his face!
Xenon: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?
Manganese: MY XENON'S KRYPTON!
Xenon: I don't own krypton.
Manganese: Argon's still in agony!
Xenon: Argon's already dead. It's a terbium lutetium for whoever dies next!
Praseodymium: Probably you.

Xenon: Here's a song. It's called "Robotic Xenon."
Suddenly, Mendeleev appears! Mendeleev punches Xenon off the boat, into the ocean.
Radon: Xenon!
Praseodymium: Mendeleev!
Mendelevium: Mendeleev! He killed Xenon!
Xenon dies.
Radon: Xenon... he was gone. He's dead.
Mendelevium: HOW COME!?
Radon: Xenon's gone.
Cesium: Xenon's gone... Once you lose him, you never see him again.
Mendelevium: Cesium... I guess you're right.
Protactinium: P R O T A C T I N I U!
Actinium: You're not my father!
Protactinium: No, I'm not. Protactinium's only just some praseodymium fantasy.

Praseodymium: Hey! Just because you make fun of me...
Radon: Was that even a real Mendeleev?
Praseodymium: NO! That's a Mendeleev hologram!
Praseodymium breaks the hologram
Molybdenum: USELESS. Well, Niobium is ugly and Niobium is ugly. Why does Niobium even exist? Why does she insult my name?
Niobium: Because, your name is so long... your names takes up three lines.
Molybdenum: That's Praseodymium's name.
Praseodymium: Really useless element - Molybdenum.
Samarium: S A M M E R I U M!
Hafnium: I think... I fear... I see multiple samarium's, Gadolinium-Head!
Molybdenum: HEY!
Samarium: There are many samarium's in the world. Remember? There were a lot of samarium's in "Aluminum Chef."
Praseodymium: How many samarium's, Samarium?
Samarium: About 50 of them. Only one Aluminum.
Praseodymium: WHOA!
Radon: I'm all alone... I'm the lonely noble gas! Radon... Popped helium's balloon.
Samarium: What if I die next?
Praseodymium: I don't want to say...
Samarium: Yes?
Praseodymium: Samarium! Here! Dance with me!
Samarium and Praseodymium dance together.
Ytterbium: So weird, yet heartwarming at the same time.
Carbon: It reminds me of poor little Indium...
Cadmium: Me too...
Carbon and Cadmium presents... Oh, my Praseodymium.
Samarium: I miss the way, Praseodymium said hello! By hoofing me, in the kiwis! I miss the daytime, when Praseodymium moved so slow.
Ytterbium: Ooh, ooh.
Samarium: 'Cause other times, she'd get freaky! Oh, Praseodymium! Oh, Praseodymium! I...I miss you so! Oh, my Praseodymium, my little Praseodymium. Why'd I ever let you go?
Ytterbium: Actually, she kinda dumped you.
Samarium: I miss her smile, and the way she liked to bite on my arm, when there was trouble- Which was all the time. (laughs) Oh, I miss the way, she'd always say goodnight.
Ytterbium: Ooh, Ooh.
Samarium: And boot me in the kiwis, double! Ouch. Oh, Praseodymium! Oh, Praseodymium! I...I miss you so. Oh, my Praseodymium, my little Praseodymium! Why'd I ever let you go? Why'd I ever let you go?
Cadmium: So... emotional...
Molybdenum: Why do you sing this so much?
Praseodymium: I hope you don't die...
Molybdenum: Now it's time to imagine this.
Samarium imagines Praseodymium.
Molybdenum: OH NO! LOOK! MENDELEEV'S BACK!
Mendeleev takes Samarium with him, and then jumps into the ocean.
Praseodymium: NO!!!
Molybdenum: NIOBIUM'S USELESS. AGAIN!
Niobium: Molybdenum, STOP SINGING TO PRASEODYMIUM'S SONG!
Ytterbium: And I sang part of it.
Molybdenum: TIME FOR FUN!
Nitrogen: Here, Hydrogen! Kiss this pole!
Hydrogen: OKAY!

Hydrogen's tongue gets stuck on the pole!
Nitrogen: MUSICAL TIME!
Hydrogen: The strings of my heart are a tangled mess!
Cadmium, Carbon, and Nitrogen: Ooh, mess!
Hydrogen: It's beating so hard, it's jumping outta my chest!
Cadmium, Carbon, and Nitrogen: Ooh, chest!
Hydrogen: I tried to fit two men in my soul!
Cadmium, Carbon, and Nitrogen: Ooh, soul!
Hydrogen: I ended up stuck to a pole!
Cadmium, Carbon, and Nitrogen: She got stuck! Should've ducked! Worst of luck! Stuck, stuck to a pole!
Hydrogen: I fell for every little thing that he said!
Cadmium, Carbon, and Nitrogen: Ooh, said!
Hydrogen: And when I closed my eyes, he jumped on a sled!
Cadmium, Carbon, and Nitrogen: Ooh, sled!
Hydrogen: He's moved on, I'm still stuck in this place!
Cadmium, Carbon, and Nitrogen: Ooh, place!
Hydrogen: Would someone pour warm water down my face?!
Cadmium, Carbon, Nitrogen, and Niobium: She got stuck! Should've ducked! Worst of luck! Stuck, stuck to a pole!
Stuck, stuck, stuck to a pole!
Nitrogen: I MADE THIS DRAWING!
Now add a pole near his tongue, and you got Helium stuck to a pole!
Ytterbium: Looks like holmium's.
Nitrogen: Helium's dead... But his spirit isn't!
Ytterbium: OH LUTETIUM, OH LUTETIUM, WHY DID I KILL YOU!?
Ytterbium shoves Lutetium off the boat.
Ytterbium: IS IT BECAUSE HOLMIUM'S GONE!?
Yttrium: You shoved Lutetium off!
Suddenly, sleeping gas affects everyone. They were doomed to be sleeping...
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment