Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Super Challenge! - Day 9

Events happened before this - See it here.

36 remaining elements crash their cruiser into an iceberg and then get sucked down a whirlpool which takes them down into a world with everyone GENDER-BENT! Will they get out, or will the gender-bent Mendeleev kill them all?
Still Standing
Magnesium, Molybdenum, Lead, Einsteinium, Praseodymium, Nitrogen, Promethium, Iridium, Palladium, Cesium, Actinium, Berkelium, Cobalt, Yttrium, Nobelium, Rhodium, Lanthanum, Protactinium, Hafnium, Uranium, Strontium, Mendelevium, Potassium, Manganese, Bismuth, Californium, Ytterbium, Carbon, Silver, Rutherfordium, Hydrogen, Thallium, Cadmium, Tungsten, Copper, Radon, Niobium
Dead
Those really idiotic idiots. They never get to see their gender bends!
Lead: Can't believe we're in an alternate universe!
Niobium: Did we get it?
Lead: No, we didn't!
Niobium: MOLYBDENUM'S BACK, MOLYBDENUM'S BACK, OH CRAP...
Molybdenum: Everything involves my name somehow!
Dmitri's Mendeleev ♀ pulls the knob (smashing Californium's head by the way) and then it spins!

Lead: Okay... Holmium... Holmium... HOLMIUM!
Mendeleev ♀: I don't believe it! YOU'LL STILL BE STUCK HERE, YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE NOT COMING OUT!
Tin ♀: Mendeleev! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Indium ♀: C-cadmium! You turned into a boy!
Cadmium: INDIUM'S BACK! Well, as a girl, at least...
Iridium: Indium's back!
Indium ♀: tint Cadmium.
Iridium: HEY! I am not Antimony... I am Iridium.
Indium ♀: Tellurium's wife?
Cadmium: What does Tint Cadmium even mean?
Indium ♀: Cadmium's a painter, right?
Cadmium: Yes. So is Lanthanum.
Lanthanum: THIS PAINTING'S CALLED SAMARIUM'S DEATH!
Lanthanum splatters paint all over the painting, making himself the colors of the rainbow!
Lanthanum: CURIUM'S!!!! SAMARIUM'S STILL DEAD!
Lanthanum dumps the bucket of paint on Indium ♀, Cadmium, and Tin ♀.
Tin ♀: Lanthanum...
Cobalt: What did that Nickel look-alike just say?
Mendeleev ♀: There is a portal to your world... BUT YOU HAVE TO GO TO IT! It's easy... Right now, we're in where ytterbium was found!
Ytterbium: We're in Sweden?
Location: Sweden
Mendeleev ♀: The portal is in Japan! SEE YOU THERE!
Mendeleev ♀ flies away to Japan.
Cadmium: Come on, Indium!
Indium ♀: Cadmium... LET'S GO!
They all follow Cadmium.
Cobalt: It will be a very long walk.
Suddenly, Stockholm appears.
Mendelevium: Stockholm's SWEDISH!? More like Stockholm's FRENCH!
Stockholm punches mendelevium's eyes.
Indium ♀: THAT'S SO FUNNY!
Holmium ♀: Continue punching Mendelevium's eyes!

Stockholm gets out titanium and stuffs them in...
Indium ♀: WHAT WAS THAT!?
Titanium ♀: Yeah, when I'm here!
Vanadium ♀: Titanium's right.
Cobalt ♀: Cobalt's wrong.
Cobalt: HEY!
Stockholm: MENDELEVIUM'S GONNA SUFFER!
Suddenly, the Swedish Stockholm stops stuffing titanium in Mendelevium's armpits.
Titanium ♀: Okay... We're leaving this area.
Stockholm: WHAT IS IT EVEN NAMED.
Titanium ♀: Stockholm.
Stockholm: Yes?
Titanium ♀: The place is named Stockholm.
Stockholm gets out a ytterbium.
Ytterbium: OKAY, WHAT WAS THAT!?
Yttrium: No one knows.
Iodine ♂: Cesium's here!
Cesium: Iodine!
Cobalt: I HEARD THAT!
Nickel ♀: Cobalt's Texan.
Cobalt ♀: Copper's acting pretty strange, didn't want to talk. There's a pep in your walk. Smiling a lot when you look at your phone, there's a change in your tone. I've been through your pockets and smelled your shirts, I don't wear Bath and Body Works! Would've seen the signs you were sneaking around, she must be the number on the napkin I found.
Copper: WHICH ONE!?
Cobalt ♀: Copper ♀.
Copper: Stop singing!
Nickel ♀: Down, down, giddy on up!
Copper: OH NO! Something is gonna kill...
Suddenly, Rutherfordium trips over a rock and then... A SPIKE IMPALES RUTHERFORDIUM!
Cobalt: That's like the third time that happened. Where are we now?
Stockholm: I see Swedish people!
Cobalt: Stop being racist, Stockholm.
Cobalt ♀: Down, down, giddy on up!
Stockholm: Like it's dynamite!
Suddenly, a Just Dance building appears. The song Dynamite is coming out of it.
Stockholm: INTERESTING!
Almost everyone runs into the Just Dance building. The only remaining ones are the radioactive elements and Tellurium ♂.
Uranium: Why is Stockholm even doing this?
Stockholm: Time to make this fun!
Uranium: oh neptunium's.
Stockholm: Oh, Sweden people I have my hands up in the air sometimes, saying Stockholm's! Gonna let go!
Uranium: SONG CHANGE! Let's change it to... LAND OF 1000 DANCES!
Everyone in the building dances like the alligator.
Stockholm: Na Na Na Na....
Lanthanum: LA!
Suddenly, Uranium changes the song into a Goth song.
Stockholm: Goth Berg!!!!
Stockholm runs away.
Uranium: Oh my goodness...
Everyone jumps out of the building.
Copper: Oh... Something broke my fall!
Stockholm: COPPER! YOU'RE SITTING ON ME!
Copper: Wait... Weren't we supposed to arrive at Japan?
Stockholm: Yes. I watch manganese!
Magnesium: OH YEAH! Watch me turn THIS into A MANGANESE!
Stockholm: I've seen better.
Magnesium: Can I transform you into a manganese?
Stockholm: I miss my sister...
Stockholm cries about his sister.
Cobalt ♀: LOOK! ROCK HEADED STRAIGHT FOR...
Everyone runs, except for Hydrogen, who was extremely shocked.
(SMASH.)
Nitrogen: HYDROGEN'S DEAD!!!
Hydrogen was SMASHED. (No, not me!)
Nitrogen: hydrogen's dead...
Hydrogen ♀: Even though I haven't known you for long... you're now gone.
Nitrogen ♂: OXYGEN'S ALIVE!
Oxygen ♀: THAT'S RIGHT, ME!
Nitrogen: Whoa! Where did you get that hairpin?
Oxygen ♀: I don't know. How does it look on me?
Nitrogen: Oh, Oxygen! Finally!
Carbon ♀: Nitrogen's a guy though!
Nitrogen ♂: This is a new Nitrogen.
Niobium ♂: MOLYBDENUM'S GONNA DIE!
Niobium ♂ and Niobium look for anyone that looks or resembles Molybdenum.
Molybdenum ♀: Molybdenum!
Molybdenum: Yes?
Molybdenum ♀: You and I are in the same Niobium problems!
Niobium: Molybdenum's here!
Molybdenum: Oh, dear.
Suddenly, Molybdenum ♀ gets rid of Niobium by shoving her aside.
Molybdenum: EN NIOBIUM ♂ GONNA DIE!
Molybdenum kicks both Niobium's.
Niobium: Well, it's been a pleasure to meet... Technetium ♀.
Technetium ♀: Hey, my name's Technetium!
Niobium: Okay, Technetium?
Technetium ♀: So what?
Actinium: Radium's always useful! Especially in this! Whoa, whoa whoa... Okay... so... ♪ Osmium Radium; Platinum! ♪
Iridium: Radium's not my name.
Actinium: What is it?
Indium ♀: C-CADMIUM'S HIS NAME!
Cadmium: That's ME. Also...

Oxygen ♀: HYDROGEN'S DEAD!
Molybdenum ♀: YOU KNOW... Niobium, I watch Tantalum Ta's NIOBIUM MOVIES.
Tantalum ♀: Te Tantalum!
Tellurium ♂: Anyways...
Lanthanum: Curium's better than this.
Lanthanum ♀: La's, Cerium, praseodymium's skipping...
Praseodymium: WHAT!? Excuse me, but I'm not Persephone Jades.
Lanthanum: Praseodymium's beautiful and all...
Praseodymium: Sorry, but...
Praseodymium skips away.
Stockholm: Stockholm's saying goodbye to Sweden!
There was a sign saying "Leaving Sweden. Beware, there might be holmium's..."
Another sign said...
"Welcome to Finland!"
Location: Finland
Stockholm: Finland's not exactly my place.
Praseodymium: Let's continue skipping!
Stockholm: Goodbye, Sweden!
Stockholm does a ballet out of Sweden.
Sweden: Goodbye, Stockholm!
Finland: Stockholm! And some group of periodic table Elements!
Hydrogen ♀: Hi!
Helium ♀: Hello Finland!
Stockholm: I can fly in the air!
Stockholm jumps in the air, but falls down.
"Stockholm's a win!"
Finland: Your daily dose of... Helsinki... is here.
Helsinki: Fine Land.
Finland: EXACTLY!
Stockholm: Sounds like "Hell Sink I."
Helsinki: Stockholm!
Finland: This is a picture of Helsinki's favorite thing.

Nitrogen: A smashed picture of me. Nice.
Stockholm: It's really gross. However, you can get a smashed picture of me!
Radon: Okay, all the lines consisted of "Helsinki" and "Stockholm" so far.
Stockholm: Helsinki's not that great.
Helsinki: Finland's Fin Land is Fun Land.
Stockholm: THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!
Helsinki punches Stockholm.
Stockholm: Now, let's dance!
Paris: NO!
Stockholm, Helsinki: Paris!?
Paris: You all taste like the Eiffel Towel.
Helsinki: TOWEL!?
Nitrogen: I want to see another smashed Nitrogen rather than hearing Paris and Helsinki's argument for one more minute.
Finland: Helsinki's not that nice, though...
Stockholm: Exactly!
Finland: Dynamite!
Stockholm: I have a watch. It looks like Nitrogen.
Nitrogen: Oxygen...
Oxygen ♀: Oh, Nitrogen!
Nitrogen: Let's sing about Nitrogen in the springtime!
Paris: NO!
Paris punches mendelevium's eyes.
Berlin: Why did Paris go for Mendelevium's eyes instead of Nitrogen's?
Paris: MENDELEVIUM'S AN EVIL GENIUS!
Iron ♀: Cobalt's lovely!

Cobalt: Nice...
Paris: Whoa!
Paris saw a cliff side.
Berlin: Well, this is going to be lovely.
Praseodymium: Neodymium's NEON!!!
Neon ♀: P-Praseodymium!
Neodymium ♀: P-Praseodymium, DON'T!
Praseodymium: YES! You shall jump!
Berlin: Praseodymium's jumps are magic. I can't even jump!
Helsinki: Okay...
Helsinki gets out the Nitrogen picture from earlier.
Helsinki's Finland!
Nitrogen: Helsinki!
Stockholm: STRETCH IT!
Helsinki stretches the Nitrogen picture so it looks like this.
Everyone Finland
Helsinki: LIKE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
Nitrogen: Well, at least it's really strong iron's metal!
Iron ♀: It looks attractive.
Stockholm: WATCH IT!
Paris: Man! That's really thin...
Helsinki: DIMENSIONAL PUNCH!
Helsinki punches the bridge. It's now really wide.
Helsinki: Finland is gonna be proud.
Iodine ♂: I really hope I can get here safely.
Stockholm: IODINE'S SUPPLEMENTS, ENSUE!
Cesium: Iodine, you forgot to take your supplements!
Iodine ♂: Okay... Although those supplements make me turn manganese into manganese's...
Iodine takes some of the pills.
Iodine ♂: MANGANESE'S MAGNESIUM!? WHOA!
Iodine turns manganese into manganese's.
Paris: Whoa. Can you do that again?
Iodine ♂: Embarrassing...
Paris sees Niobe on the other side. So did Stockholm.
Niobe: I gotta let go!
Niobium: Niobe's here!?
Niobe: Tantalus's here too!
Irish Niobe: Oh, how lovely!
Paris: It's not Ireland!
Tantalus: Niobe's happy to meet you.
Paris: Nice to meet you too, French Niobe!
Persephone: P-PRASEODYMIUM'S BACK!!!!
Praseodymium: Persephone Jades is back!!!
Helsinki: No one cares about why iodine's supplements make Iodine go weird.
Tantalus: Come on!
Persephone: Emeralds, I thought you were dead!
Praseodymium: Wait... How did you get into this world?
Persephone: We were sent in by Einsteinium.
Niobe: Praseodymium's annoying, but Persephone's good!
Hades: Persephone's wife is Praseodymium!?
Persephone: NO! WE'RE SISTERS!
Persephone punches mendelevium's eyes.
Hades: That's why I never chose Persephone. Persephone's got the brains... I wanted a dumber wife because...
Niobe: Say it...
Hades: THE UNDERWORLD'S MY PLACE!
Persephone: THE UNDERWORLD'S GROSS!
Praseodymium: I can't believe I have to stay with Hades...
Persephone: He's ugly, right?
Hades: I HEARD THAT!
Hades takes Persephone and then runs.
Praseodymium: It's about time.
Persephone: SERIOUSLY!?
Hades throws Persephone onto the other side.
Persephone: Okay...
Hades: THE UNDERWORLD'S POWER IS GONNA DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!
Hades makes the Underworld come and then Mendeleev ♀ appears.
Persephone: WHAT THE ERBIUM'S!?
Mendeleev ♀: REALLY, Hades!? The Underworld's not gonna stop me!
Hades: I'M A GREEK GOD! You're nothing but just a worthless piece of junk!
Hades and Mendeleev fight intensively.
Praseodymium: Persephone Jades, let's just leave them.
Everyone leaves Hades and Mendeleev.
Persephone: Praseodymium's unhurt!
Suddenly, a bomb explodes, making everyone fly.
Helsinki: WHOA!
Praseodymium: Persephone's my sister.
Hades: I don't like my sister in law.
Praseodymium: Who is that?
Hades: P-E-R-S-E-P-H-O-N-Y.
Persephone: Misspelling my name makes you go NOWHERE!
Praseodymium: Well, it's true. Hades hates you. Persephone LOVES Hades, but Hades hates Persephone.
Persephone tackles Praseodymium.
Praseodymium: N-NEODYMIUM'S DEAD...
Neon ♀: Light signs are alive!
Praseodymium: Neon. You better be serious.
Hades: Persephone, either go to the Underworld with me or sacrifice Praseodymium to her.
Yttrium (Persephone's mother): Praseodymium's more lovely than Persephone. So, take Persephone instead.
Persephone: Y-YTTRIUM!
Persephone's Mother: I'm sorry, but take Praseodymium instead.
Praseodymium: Hades, Hades, you let me down!
Persephone: I'm too smart for Hades!
Hades: Yeah. I hate smart people.
Persephone: Hades hates me, in fact.
Hades: In the Underworld, I started the Anti Persephone group.
Persephone: Hades, how could you...
Persephone shoves Hades off. However, this appears!

Persephone: What the hell is that?
Hades: The Hades bar.
Persephone: Nice.
Praseodymium: THAT'S AWESOME!
Hades: Let Nitrogen see it.
Hades grabs Nitrogen.
Nitrogen: OH, OXYGEN'S! THAT'S HIDEOUS.
Xenon ♀: GROSS!
Cerium ♀: CURIUM'S PRASEODYMIUM'S SKIP!
Nitrogen punches Helsinki and then jumps away.
Hades: Did you like my Hades bar?
EVERYONE: NO!
Persephone: IT CAN GIVE YOU A NIGHTMARE.
Hades: Then you'd like to see my Hades... Hades!
Persephone: H-Hades... Y-You're trying to a-anger the e-elements, aren't y-you?
Hades: That's my favorite!
Niobe: Persephone, stop listening to him!
Hades: I'LL HYPNOTIZE YOU!
Hades hypnotizes Niobe.
Niobe (under Hades' control): Kill Tantalus.
Tantalus: NIOBE'S MEANING IT!? NO!
Niobe: (shakes head) Hades made me say...
Niobe (under Hades' control): ...that Tantalus shall die!
Tantalus: Niobe's being really weird.
Irish Niobe: Oh, London!
Paris: Irish Niobe...
Tantalus: Niobe's under Hades' control. NOW RUN!
Niobe (under Hades' control): I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU.
Tantalus throws a rock at Hades.
Hades: Tantalus!!!!!!!!!!
Niobe: YES! I'm free from Hades' control!
Tantalus: Niobe!!!
Niobe: Cadmium!
Cadmium: Indium!
Indium ♀: Cadmium!
Spanish Niobe: Tantalus's Texan!?
Tantalus: En Niobe's Artemis and Apollo's mission?
English Niobe: NO!
Artemis: Apollo's my twin.
Apollo: Artemis, shoot English Niobe.
Artemis gets out her bow-and-arrow, but instead hits...
Niobe: WAS THAT ON PURPOSE!?
Artemis: I'm sorry, Niobe! I meant to shoot En Niobe!
English Niobe: HOLMIUM'S ON A PHONE!
Niobium: TANTALUM'S FINALLY ON YOUR...
Tantalum ♀: Niobium! I'm not on a phone!
Niobium: Says the one on a phone.
Hades: Where the hell are we now?
Helsinki: CATCH ME!
Helsinki runs very fast.
Tantalus: NIOBIUM'S Molybdenum is finally useful.
Molybdenum ♀: I'm not a guy.
Tantalus: Niobium on a phone!
Tantalum ♀: Niobium's on a phone!
Niobium: TANTALUM'S ON YOUR...
Tantalum ♀ punches mendelevium's eyes.
Mendelevium: THAT'S GONNA BE A RUNNING GAG, ISN'T IT.
Lanthanum: Yes!
Lanthanum smears himself in mud.
Lanthanum: How do I look now?
Mendelevium: LANTHANUM'S TURNING INTO CALIFORNIUM!
Lanthanum: Lanthanum.
Cerium ♀: Cerium.
Praseodymium: Praseodymium.
Neodymium ♀: Neon's (light signs!)
Promethium: SAMARIUM'S GONE!!!
Samarium ♀: P-PROMETHIUM! I'M RIGHT HERE!
Promethium: S-SAMARIUM!?

Samarium ♀: I'm Samarium. I'm a girl. I never knew you turned into a guy, Promethium!
Promethium ♀: Samarium, I heard that.
Samarium ♀: Meet Promethium!
Persephone: Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but Hades is trying to get me!
Hades: Persephone's smarter than Praseodymium. I hate smart people, but I hate people that hate being kidnapped. So, I want Persephone instead!
Persephone: Praseodymium loves being kidnapped.
Hades: I'll hypnotize Niobe again!
Niobe: TANTALUS'S GONNA BE SO MAD AT YOU...
Hades hypnotizes Niobe again.
Niobe (under Hades' control): That he'll be a sweet-heart and look for you everywhere! I want Persephone to kill Hades! Kill Hades, Persephone!
Stockholm: Maybe you should already shut up.
Helsinki: My name sounds Japanese and American at the same time.
Persephone: JADES! I see jades!
Samarium: WHERE!?
Radon: HELP!
Hades gets out his water gun, but it hits Radon.
Radon: OH NO!
Radon was falling...
Astatine ♀: No! My graphics card!
Radon fell into a bottomless pit.

Helsinki: YOU SEE!?
Holmium ♀: Stockholm's either the silent one or...
Stockholm: Stockholm's not silent! Stockholm's Persephone!
Persephone: Stockholm's me!
Hades: Stockholm's Persephone!?
Stockholm: I WAS JOKING. Hades! You're Persephone!
Hades chases after himself.
Praseodymium: Hades is looking stupid.
Persephone: If you replace the H in Hades with J, you get Jades. Persephone Jades. Maybe that's a reason why my gem is the jade! It sounds like English Hades.
Hades: Maybe...
Persephone: There's no god that rhymes with Emeralds!
Praseodymium: I'm tired.
Persephone: Well...
Praseodymium: Persephone's gonna sleep now.
Persephone: Oh, god.
In Persephone's dream, there was a Hades in it.
Hades: Persephone... YOU'RE MY QUEEN!
Persephone: I THOUGHT PRASEODYMIUM'S YOUR QUEEN!
Hades: Praseodymium's too dumb. You have the brains.
Persephone: H-Hades... I'M NOT MADE FOR YOU! PRASEODYMIUM'S MADE FOR YOU!
Hades: Persephone... Your gem is the jade, and it resembles my name! In fact, I made the jade.
Persephone: NO! NO! NO!
Persephone wakes up.
Praseodymium: What was in your dream?
Persephone: Hades was in my dream!
Hades: Man, if I were in your dream, it had better been a good one.
Persephone: For you...
Stockholm: Radon's gone.
Rhodium: Radon... Oh, Radon.
Stockholm: Oh no! There are two paths! Praseodymium's team goes the left way. The much larger team will go on the right. I'll lead Bismuth's team. Praseodymium's team will include Paris, Berlin, the Niobe's, Tantalus, Persephone, and Hades.
Hades: See?
Bismuth: Why did you say my name after lead?
Stockholm: I've seen the periodic table of elements before.
Helsinki: I'll lead the other team!
Stockholm: Helsinki's NOT leading the other team!
Helsinki: FINLAND'S ANGERED!
Finland: It's official; Helsinki will be leading you. Stockholm is going to lead all YOU guys. It's 12:50, by the way.
Stockholm: How did time pass that fast?
Helsinki: You were talking about ytterbium and such!
Ytterbium: L-Lithium... Hafnium!
Lithium ♂: Goodbye, Ytterbium.
Ytterbium: NO!
Location: Left path, Helsinki's Team
Helsinki: Where are we?
Helsinki's stopped by a huge mountain.
Helsinki: oh, Finland!
Location: Right path, Stockholm's Team
Stockholm: oh, Sweden!
Location: Left path, Helsinki's Team
Helsinki: Are there any ways around?
Iridium ♀: Oh, yes!
Helsinki: I heard that Stockholm's met the same fate. Man, do we have to climb it up?
Suddenly, spikes block the way.
Helsinki: I guess so.
Helsinki gets a rope, and then climbs up.
Location: Right path, Stockholm's team
Stockholm: See!? Well, climb up this rope!
Praseodymium: I'D RATHER PRASEODYMIUM'S!
Praseodymium flies into the rock.
Finnish Niobe: Tantalus's more fun to stare at.
Artemis: True, true.
Apollo: Now, let's climb up.
Artemis gets out a gun that shoots out a hook.
Silver: Gold's silver, at least.
Silver climbs up the rock. After an hour of climbing...
Nobelium: Nitrogen...
Nitrogen: Nobelium?
Artemis: Apollo's still with me!
Apollo: Artemis's being sweet...
Suddenly, Nobelium falls off.

Nitrogen: NO! My partner...
Carbon: nitrogen's lost her partner!
Cadmium: TAKE THAT!
Nitrogen: Cadmium, I hate you.
Location: Left path, Helsinki's team
Tin ♀: Indium! What if we all fall off?
Helsinki: Well at least erbium's an element...
Tantalum ♀: Niobium's a girl now!
Niobium ♂: Weird.
Tin ♀: We're at the top!
Antimony ♀: YES!
Tellurium ♂: Tungsten's Asian!
Tungsten ♀: Tellurium!
Location: Right path, Stockholm's team
Stockholm: WE'RE AT THE TOP!
Nobelium was on the the ground, way below the mountain. Nobelium was dead.
Nitrogen: Nobelium... TAKE THIS!
Nitrogen punches mendelevium's eyes
Carbon: Nitrogen's acting really stupid.
Stockholm: TAKE A LOOK AT THIS DMITRI'S MENDELEEV GOLD!
Silver: FUNNY!
Mendelevium: How about you do that to Nitrogen?
Nitrogen: Well... my child won't have a father.
Mendelevium: WAIT, WHAT!?
Nitrogen: Today, I took a pregnancy test... and I'm pregnant...
Carbon: NITROGEN'S PREGNANT!?
Nitrogen: I FEEL SO ANGRY!
Suddenly, Nitrogen throws up.
Nitrogen: I want an abortion...
Stockholm: And your belly would look like a bloated dysprosium.
Promethium: Nice.
Nitrogen: Please...
Carbon: Can I take care of your baby?
Nitrogen: Yes you can, Carbon!
Carbon: Cadmium's gonna be okay with that, right?
Cadmium runs away. Then...
Carbon: Ooh! A Duncan rock!
Suddenly, Cobalt gets turned into curium.
Cesium: Nice.
Cobalt turns into berkelium, californium, einsteinium, and finally back to himself.
Cobalt: NICKEL'S COINS YOU GET!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Happy Cobalt
COPPER'S LAUGHTER WAS SO LOUD...
Cobalt: WHOA!
Cobalt pierces himself on the Duncan rock.
Copper: Cobalt!!!
Cobalt was already dead.
Copper: Cobalt's... dead. 3:00 PM.
Suddenly, an airplane appears!
Copper: ALUMINUM'S AIRPLANE!!!
Stockholm's Swedish team gets on the airplane.
Location: Left path, Helsinki's Team
Helsinki: Hey. I just want to...
Suddenly, Helsinki trips and breaks his arm on... the Courtney rock.
Helsinki: MY ARM BROKE!
Lithium ♂: Helsinki!
Another aluminum's airplane comes. Lithium ♂ and all the others climb on.
Helsinki: YES!
Helsinki's Finnish team gets on the other airplane.

Hours later... Suddenly, the airplane that Stockholm's team is in breaks!
Stockholm: RUN!
Lanthanum's still sleeping.
Praseodymium: I'll take the Lanthanum with me!
Irish Niobe: Tantalus's lovely!
Iridium: Oh, Osmium!
Tantalus: Niobe's a dream!!!
They all jump out the plane. Praseodymium took Lanthanum with him. They all land safely...
Lanthanum: P-PRASEODYMIUM! YOU SAVED ME!
Praseodymium: No problem, Lanthanum...
Lanthanum gets up, and then stands up, but before that could happen...
Lanthanum: neon's light signs!
Lanthanum stabbed himself on a spike.
Praseodymium: Lanthanum!
Lanthanum: must... paint... with my blood...
Lanthanum gets out a paintbrush, and then gets out a canvas. Lanthanum paints the canvas with his blood.
Lanthanum: this is what will happen...
Praseodymium: L-LANTHANUM'S GONE DARK!
Lanthanum: Now... goodbye... nice time knowing you...
Lanthanum dies, and then falls on the floor, with the thing in his heart.
Praseodymium: Okay... THE THING THAT KILLED HIM IS called Beryllium's Aquamarine!? Oh my god...
Promethium: Lanthanum's a true artist... He painted this picture with his BLOOD. He finds whatever he can paint with and paints with it. In this case, it was his BLOOD. Poor Lanthanum...
Praseodymium: Look at this picture... It may be his spirit.

Promethium: That's a picture of Cerium.
Praseodymium: CURIUM'S CLOSE!!!
Suddenly, another plane crashes. IT LANDS ON...
Lead: Bismuth!
Bismuth was instantly killed by the plane.
Lead: Bismuth's gone...
Helsinki: WE'RE OKAY! We parachuted down! All of us our safe!
Lead ♀: Bismuth's gone...
Lead: Where are we?
Stockholm: We're nearly out of Finland. YES!
Helsinki: Let's sleep...my arm hurts a lot and I can't wait to sleep!
Helsinki's arm was now in a cast.
Stockholm: Okay...
They all fall asleep.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment