Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Super Challenge! - Day 5

104 elemental disasters come into the Dmitri hotel, when suddenly the unlucky disasters get trapped in the Dmitri hotel, and then all the disasters disappear one by one, hourly! What will happen to the rest?
ID used: "YTTRIUM'S NOT RELATED TO ME"
The active hours are 6:00 AM-9:30 PM. That's Dmitri's Mendeleev's active hours.
Still Standing
Chlorine, Magnesium, Iridium, Hydrogen, Hafnium, Dysprosium, Boron, Einsteinium, Californium, Ytterbium, Nickel, Nitrogen, Yttrium, Sodium, Gadolinium, Platinum, Calcium, Lanthanum, Fermium, Terbium, Cesium, Praseodymium, Indium, Vanadium, Berkelium, Zinc, Neptunium, Bismuth, Molybdenum, Plutonium, Lithium, Neodymium, Promethium, Chromium, Potassium, Strontium, Thallium, Silver, Copper, Xenon, Cadmium, Protactinium, Radon, Palladium, Cobalt, Nobelium, Manganese, Carbon, Europium, Rhenium, Uranium, Rutherfordium, Lead, Mendelevium, Argon, Niobium, Actinium, Rhodium, Helium, Samarium, Tungsten, Arsenic, Astatine, Zirconium, Lutetium, Tellurium
Vanished
The DEAD Elements
Indium's still morning about the death of poor little Tin.
Indium: Tin!!! Oh, my Tin! Tin! Tin! Tin! Tin! Tin!
Magnesium: If I hear you say Tin one more time...
Indium: Tin's gone!!!
Magnesium: Here. I have a song. It's called "Tantalus and Niobe's marriage."
Indium: Oh no! Anything but the sad song that Tantalus and Niobe get married in!
Manganese: Cry to this song instead. Pretend that an imaginary Tin dies in it.
Tantalus and Niobe's marriage - An Irish song
Manganese: Now cry.
Indium: Tantalus and Niobe's Irish!?
Iridium: Oh...
Indium: Tin... Tin, I hope you come back...
Indium feels his tears drop down.
Indium: Tantalus and Niobe's not Irish...
Indium starts crying. Suddenly, an Irish Niobe punches Indium.
Indium: HEY!
Irish Niobe: Ireland!
Suddenly, a huge army of international Tantalus and Niobe's attack the Indium. There was the German Tantalus, the British Niobe, the Greek Tantalus, the Roman Niobe, and the worst of all, the Australian Tantalus.
Niobium: Tantalus is not a religion!
Tellurium: How many Tantalus's are here? The Chinese Tantalus, the English Tantalus, the Irish Tantalus, the Nigerian Tantalus, the Kenyan Tantalus, the Tantalum Tantalus...
Niobium: I kind of liked the last one.
Tellurium: Niobe's mother...
Niobium: What?
Tellurium: Finally, the Vietnamese Tantalus.
Vietnamese Tantalus: Niobe's mother? That's too far.
All the international Tantalus and Niobe's die.
Niobium: Okay, where's Europium?
Gadolinium: Wait... Did the international Tantalus and Niobe's kill him?
Niobium: No. They only targeted Indium.
Indium: I saw it all... I saw Europium's death... Dmitri's Mendeleev stabbed him with the spike that killed Neon.
Niobium: How about this picture of someone drowning after listening to "Tantalus and Niobe's marriage?"
This won't be me!
Silver grabs his violin and plays the Irish Suite.
Indium: What just happened?
Silver: Everybody! Dance to this song until Dmitri's Mendeleev either loves it or kills you all.
They all jump downstairs, to the first floor.
Location: First Floor Area.
Indium: Tantalum's on a phone!
Samarium: No one cares. Wait! We have to go through this...
Samarium points at a hall.
Samarium: We have to make it through.
Suddenly, a trapdoor opens. They all fall into... hell.
Location: Hell
Samarium: It's so hot here!
Niobium: Either I'm slowly getting cooked or Christianity is correct.
Indium walks, and he sticks to the area.
Niobium: I must get you out!
Niobium pulls Indium out. The soles of his feet are burned off.
Indium: Tin... I miss you, Tin.
Niobium: Never walk barefoot.
Indium: It still hurts. Please, please bandage my feet.
Iridium: I feel like I'm melting...
Platinum: We'll be cooked before we know it...
All the 62 remaining elements venture through hell.
Platinum: I want to go to heaven!
Hydrogen: What?
Platinum: I don't believe in God.
Hydrogen: Heaven's right on the spot.
Platinum: I still believe in heaven... but not God.
Hydrogen: You died!
Platinum: No. We all fell through a hole. I'm cooking.
Niobium: Please, let me be a delicious meal...
Niobium feels like she's being cooked.
Niobium: Please, no...
Two hours later (censored out), they climb out of hell.
Niobium: Oh... I'm 200 degrees... Celsius!
Hydrogen: You smell like food.
Niobium: TANTALUM'S ON A ROCK...
Suddenly, a hammer hits Arsenic, killing him. Indium saw Arsenic's body fall down into hell.
Indium: This is so scary!
Copper: Zinc's still here, at least!
Suddenly, Dmitri's Mendeleev unleashes a whole ARMY of robots!
Indium: What is this!?
After what seems like forever...
Location: Fifth Floor Area
Niobium: Oh... Please, don't kill us...
Astatine: Please... We're all innocent...
Suddenly, a chainsaw stabs Astatine. Astatine screams the scream of his lifetime.
Indium: Astatine! No!
Chlorine: Astatine!!!
The chainsaw splits Astatine in half.
Chlorine: Astatine's dead...
Indium: Please, no more crying!
Chlorine: Astatine, Fluorine, Bromine, and Iodine's dead... What's gonna happen next?
Chlorine started crying.
Vanadium: Maybe I can impersonate Bromine again?
Chlorine: No. Astatine's his own unique being, and you can't copy him!
Radon: Now who will act like my Radioactive Element hater?
Vanadium: Here's something. RADIOACTIVE ELEMENTS!? More like Radioactive IDIOTS!
Radon: Vanadium, you just be serious. Astatine's more fun!
Suddenly, sleeping gas comes. Then, after 1 hour and 50 minutes, everyone wakes up.
Location: Top of the building
Calcium: Hello?
Potassium: What is it?
Radon: Astatine's dead!!! Astatine was my favorite... Astatine's dead! I saw his death...
Suddenly, Dmitri's Mendeleev shoves Calcium off the building.
Potassium: Calcium!!!
Calcium falls to his death. When Calcium lands... Calcium was shown dead.
Potassium: Calcium's dead...
Potassium tears up.
Nickel: I don't care!
Copper: What!?
Nickel: Calcium's mean to me. Now Calcium's dead! YES!
Potassium: Calcium's my personal favorite... And now, he's dead! Calcium!

Dmitri's Mendeleev: HOW ABOUT A LITTLE SKYDIVING?
Dmitri's Mendeleev shoves everyone off the building.
Potassium: NO! I DON'T WANNA DIE!
Radon: I have a parachute... Quick! Hang on!
Radon gets out a really big parachute. Everyone holds on to Radon.
Potassium: Calcium's still dead...
They hold on the parachute for about 2 more hours, when...
Potassium: That's such a big hotel... 100 floors?
Suddenly, an airplane flies through, killing Rhenium. Rhenium's death was so unfortunate.
Iridium: Rhenium!!!
Indium: Who drove the plane?
Dmitri's Mendeleev: Pop it like a Helium balloon!
He pops the parachute.
Indium: EMBRACE FOR HARD LANDING, ON CONCRETE, IN 3, 2, 1!
Iridium: OH, RHENIUM!!!
Indium: Tin's still gone...
Iridium: Tin, Sulfur, and even poor little Osmium's gone!
Indium: Tin...
Chlorine: EMBRACE YOURSELVES!
They all land...
Later...
Chlorine: We're alive?
Iridium: Yes. Somehow, we landed in a lake. I need more oxygen's...
Hydrogen: Me too. After we all nearly drowned, a brave person named Potassium saved us all. Potassium was aware, but it took like 2 hours.
Iridium: Wait... There's Indium?
Potassium: Oh... Indium... We couldn't find Indium...
Cadmium: Indium's dead?
Potassium: I'm afraid so... Indium...
Cadmium: Indium... Also gone...
Palladium: Iridium's fun to play with!
Platinum: Indium's not easy to replace.
Palladium: Indium's dead...
Potassium jumps into the water again.
Palladium: Indium may still be alive...
After 10 min. of searching, Indium was found.
Potassium: Indium was at the bottom of the lake... He drowned...
Palladium: Indium's dead?
Iridium: Oh, Indium!
Suddenly, Indium coughed up some water.
Indium: Potassium? You saved me?
Cadmium: OH, Indium! I thought you died! How could you survive 2 hours in the water?
Indium: I don't know how fortunate I am!
Cadmium: Indium!? You... I thought you died!
Cadmium and the others cheered for Indium's survival, but shortly afterwards...
Indium: I'm dying, though...
Cadmium: INDIUM'S DYING!?
Indium: Yes...
Cadmium: Indium!!!!!
Indium: I got bit by a really venomous sea creature...
Cadmium: Indium...
Indium: I think I'll die minutes later...
Cadmium: Indium... Let's just go...
Palladium: Indium...We must go...
They all enter the entrance.
Location: First Floor Area
Indium: I feel like I'm gonna die...
Cadmium: Indium's dying. Can you help him?
Indium: Please... help me...
Indium starts screaming.
Cadmium: Indium's screaming.
Indium: DON'T TOUCH ME!
Potassium: Indium... I'll save you! I promise...
Indium: I feel really weak... Tin...
Iridium: Oh, Tin!!!
Indium: I was everyone's favorite...
Iridium: Oh, Indium!
Indium: Palladium... Even though you were a huge Platinum rip off...
Palladium: What?
Indium: Palladium, I hope you can take care of yourself even when I'm gone.
Palladium: Okay...
Indium: Cadmium... Oh... Oh no... It's goodbye, Indium...
Indium passes away.
Palladium: NO!
Cadmium drops Indium's body.
Iridium: Indium... No...
Nickel: Indium...
Palladium: Indium's officially dead.
Cadmium: Indium's the first one to discover that this was a murder mystery... Indium's... gone.
Iridium: Indium...
Hafnium: Do you feel sad, Indium?
Iridium: It's Iridium. Indium's dead.
Hafnium: Iridium... You killed Indium.
Iridium: NO I DIDN'T! It was Potassium's fault!
Potassium: Oh, Indium...
They walk, and then bury Indium. Suddenly, when they come back, Dmitri's Mendeleev had a knife in his hand!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: You deserve to die, Hafnium. I'll cut your head off.
Dmitri's Mendeleev grabs Hafnium and then cuts his neck.
Hafnium: NO! DMITRI'S MENDELEEV! DON'T!
The crying Hafnium grabs the knife and takes it away from his neck.
Hafnium: He cut my neck... I must pay!
Dmitri's Mendeleev kicks him.
Hafnium: This is going to make me die... I won't die! I promise you! I can't die now!
Dmitri's Mendeleev grabs the knife again.
Hafnium: Even though I'm in agonizing pain... I'LL KILL YOU FIRST!
Dmitri's Mendeleev and Hafnium wrestle. Dmitri's Mendeleev's knife stabs Hafnium in the heart.
Hafnium: Oh, zirconium...
Tungsten: Hafnium!
Dmitri's Mendeleev: Good. Now your little friend is dead.
Neptunium: I FEEL LOVE!
Iridium: Hafnium died... Good luck, Hafnium. Good luck.
Hafnium's corpse laid on the ground.
Neptunium: Hafnium...
Lutetium: Poor Hafnium...
Einsteinium: I know a thing or two about bringing the dead back to life.
Lutetium: ...Why didn't you do that to Krypton when you had the chance?
Einsteinium: You didn't mourn for him.
Lutetium: We mourned for Indium, but you never came up with that idea!
Einsteinium: Oh, god.
Einsteinium carries Hafnium's dead body to the bedroom.
Location: The Dmitri Bedroom on the Second Floor
Einsteinium: Okay... We need to repair Hafnium first.
Einsteinium wraps bandages around Hafnium's neck, which was cut earlier. Then, Einsteinium removes the knife and performs heart surgery on Hafnium. Then, Einsteinium sews Hafnium's body back together.
Einsteinium: Come back to life, Hafnium!
Einsteinium nearly uses electricity to awaken Hafnium...
Lutetium: What if Hafnium dies again?
Einsteinium: We have to revive him.
Einsteinium uses electricity to awaken Hafnium.
Hafnium: L-Lutetium? I'm alive?
Neptunium: I feel love!
Hafnium: I'm alive!
Vanadium: If Hafnium's alive, we're all happy!
Neptunium: I feel true love!
Zirconium: This operation took 4 hours. Now what?
Suddenly, Zirconium lands into a pile of dead bodies.
Zirconium: Iodine's body is in here! Oh my goodness! Tantalum's body, too! Sulfur's body, too! Also Gold's! Oh my goodness! A pile of dead bodies! That means... They're all dead! Thorium's found in that pile, too! Americium's in that pile! Oh my god! Oh no! Aluminum's found in that pile too!
Actinium: Thorium's dead!?
Hafnium: I'm afraid so.
Chlorine: Sulfur's dead body... It will haunt me...
Hydrogen: Oxygen's dead body...
Nitrogen: Oxygen's dead...
Neptunium: Americium's dead, too...
Vanadium: Scandium's also gone...
Neodymium: Neon's gone...
Thallium: Holmium's dead too.
Lead: Holmium's gone...
Xenon: Krypton's gone!!! I can't believe I see his corpse here...
Suddenly, a sound of a spear hitting something was heard.
Rhodium: What was that?
Zirconium: Someone stabbed me... in the heart... with a spear. I was just looking in shock when suddenly... someone stabbed me in the heart. I'm so scared, looking at the blood on the spear...
Niobium: Zirconium's hit!
Zirconium: Oh...
Zirconium passes away.
Einsteinium: Oh... I can't do it again... The Einsteinium experiment is busted.
Tungsten: Busted...
Yttrium: Zirconium's dead!
Yttrium cries silently for the rest of the time. Meanwhile, everyone else falls asleep because of Yttrium's sobbing.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment