Monday, August 17, 2015

Krypton is a male - a Randomized Elements Reaction story

NOTE FROM OXYGEN: I didn't create any stories these past days because I was busy.
IT'S ALL FAN-MADE! Created by Oxygen, the actual creator of the story. This does NOT happen in the series.
Based off of this comic: helium neon argon xenon radon
Contestants Involved: Ruthenium, Krypton
Team: The Lanthanum Lanthanides
This is a short scene when Krypton reveals that "she" is actually a guy to Ruthenium. Ruthenium and Krypton were in bed together.
Krypton: Wait, before we go any further, Ruthenium...
Ruthenium: What is it, Krypton? I gotta get to sleep quick.
Krypton takes off her glasses, her shirt, her pants, her bra, and finally her underwear.
Krypton: Well, this is me.
Ruthenium saw that Krypton was not a girl, but indeed a transgender.
Ruthenium: ... I never knew you were a man, Krypton.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment