Monday, August 24, 2015

TDA - Beryllium's second request

Written by Oxygen.
"What if Zirconium looked through Hahnium's stuff just to find a diamond?"
One day, Zirconium was lonely, all bored...
Zirconium: I wonder, why is my name even Zirconium, when I can't even find a DIAMOND!
Platinum: Yeah. Your name is the most ironic name I've ever seen.
Zirconium: It sounds so pretty...but it's sadly ironic.
Silicon: Zirconium, stop whining! I'm trying to text my friends!
Zirconium: I am NOT whining!!!
Silicon: LOOK THROUGH HAHNIUM'S STUFF THEN!
Later, Zirconium was sneaking in Hahnium's private studio.
Zirconium: I know this is against the rules, but it might end up having some treasure in it!
Zirconium looks through HAHNIUM'S SECRET STUFF. Eventually, Zirconium finds something labelled "Hahnium's most prized possession."
Zirconium: Oh my goodness... it's Hahnium's most prized possession! I hope it's something good...
Zirconium opens it up...
...
...
...
...
Zirconium finds a DIAMOND in the box! And Zirconium was like...
Zirconium: A DIAMOND!? YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M RICH! I'M RICH! I'M RICH! I'M RICH! I'M RICH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SO APPALLING, IT'S A DIAMOND!
In Hahnium's room...
Hahnium: WHO IS MAKING THAT NOISE!?
Zirconium was making really annoying cheering noises.
Hahnium: LET ME SEE!
Hahnium comes to see his treasure box ruined by Zirconium, and his diamond in the hands of Zirconium.
Zirconium: A DIAMOND! I'M RICH! I'M SO RICH!!!
Hahnium: ZIRCONIUM'S LOOKING THROUGH MY STUFF!? I expected Ruthenium or Nickel to do this but Zirconium!? Zirconium!?!? Wow, this is just...
Zirconium: HAHNIUM!?
Hahnium: Zirconium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zirconium: HAHNIUM, THAT DIAMOND IS MINE!!!
Hahnium grabs Zirconium by her arm, and then throws her out, hurling her into the Osmium Pens' cabin.
Zirconium: OUCH!
Zirconium crash-lands in one of the Osmium Pens' beds, breaking it.
Hafnium: ...and that was my bed.
Zirconium: H-HAFNIUM! I ALMOST got a diamond, but then Hahnium caught me! Hahnium THREW me at the Osmium Pens' cabin, breaking YOUR bed! Isn't it awful!?
Hafnium: Zirconium, YOU stealing the diamond is worse.
Zirconium: Well, it did look like Strontium threw a firework in the studio...
Hafnium: You're not exactly the Potassium-like stealer...
Zirconium: Potassium!? OH GOD, NO!
Zirconium sobs.
Berkelium: This is going to be long.
Osmium: Stop being a crybaby you crybaby. Go back to the Silicon Chips' cabin, crybaby. Zirconium, you're a crybaby.
Hafnium: STOP OFFENDING HER! She's going to cry even more! You're annoying like that Iridium.
Osmium: Steal the diamond again!
Hafnium: NO, OSMIUM!!!
Osmium: Zirconium was bad though...
Hydrogen: SHUT UP! Steal CARBON'S stuff next time!
Hafnium: H-HYDROGEN! Don't encourage that Zirconium!
Zirconium DASHES to the Carbon Diamonds' cabin.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment