Saturday, August 29, 2015

TDA - Lawrencium's Request

By Oxygen
"What if Hafnium switched teams with Silicon?"
Well, Hafnium would get closer with Zirconium. Silicon, on the other hand, will probably annoy Osmium enough that Osmium will stab him with a pen.
Story Time!
Hahnium: Silicon, your team SUCKED at this!
Silicon: And why is that?
Hahnium: This is how your team was like.
(Silicon was texting his friends, while Zirconium was whining. Molybdenum was smashing stuff. Americium was nowhere to be seen. Technetium was seen rigging an X-Ray. Platinum was trying to find a coin while Radium was... what was Radium doing again? Mendelevium was crying Dmitri Mendeleev's name.)
Zirconium: I WANT MY DIAMOND ALREADY!
Hahnium: So... SILICON! Switch teams with Hafnium!

Zirconium: Does that mean Hafnium will see my...
Americium: Yes. You sleep naked and show us the process of you stripping yourself down. Man, those breasts though.
Zirconium: I'm the only true girl of the team. Molybdenum is like a guy.
Silicon runs to the Osmium Pens.
Due to the strictness of Molybdenum, they renamed the team "The Molybdenum Steels." They go to bed. Molybdenum decided to sleep outside, like always. Radium went to sleep quickly. Platinum was sleeping with a bag of collected coins. Technetium? With an X-Ray. Mendelevium, with a picture of Mendeleev. Zirconium was just going to bed.
Zirconium: Hafnium, how does it feel to be on my team?
Hafnium: It feels TERRIBLE. I'm replacing Silicon. Stuck with a Mendeleev wannabe, a coin collector, and a person who needs anger management.
Zirconium: Well, do you want to see me naked?
Hafnium: ...really, Zirconium?
Zirconium: The others don't mind.
Sometime ago...
Platinum: I need to go to sleep...
Zirconium: Good night.
Zirconium takes her clothes off.
Platinum: Zirconium...why are you doing that?
Zirconium: It's because air will circulate better through my areas.
Molybdenum: THAT'S IT! I'm sleeping outside from now on! YOU ARE SO CREEPY!
Zirconium: Besides, I don't have any sleep clothes. I'm too poor for these.

Molybdenum: Why are you even named Zirconium.
Now...
Hafnium: Are you going to take your clothes off in front of me, Zirconium?
Zirconium: Yes. Especially in front of you, Hafnium.
Hafnium: Okay, then do it.
Zirconium takes her dress off, leaving her naked. COMPLETELY naked.
Hafnium: Zirconium, you don't wear a bra or underwear?
Zirconium: I can't afford them!
Hafnium: Well, I'm going to sleep now.
Zirconium: OK, Hafnium!
Zirconium quickly crawls into her bed. Hafnium was weirded out.
Hafnium: NOW I can't sleep.
The next day...
Zirconium: OK, Hafnium!
Hafnium: OK, Zirconium...to prove that you're not the only weird one...
Zirconium: What.
Hafnium: OK Zirconium... there's a diamond outside! And no one will mind that you're naked!
Zirconium runs out naked. Everyone was staring at the naked Zirconium.
Strontium: Wow. I guess I should run out naked too.
Holmium: Holy holmium! You're naked!?
Oxygen: Beautiful. I only have shorts to cover up.
Zirconium: I am NAKED! Hafnium gave me the freedom of running out naked!
Molybdenum: Who said Zirconium could run naked!? I SAID THAT IF SHE DID RUN OUT NAKED...

Hahnium: Zirconium, you're naked!? That's indecency here. PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!!
Zirconium: OK, fine...
Now for the Osmium Pens.
(Everyone was annoyed of Silicon's habits. Yes, Hydrogen over there was annoyed too.)
Osmium: STOP TEXTING! I miss Hafnium already...
Hydrogen: I wonder why I saw a naked Zirconium outside today...
Berkelium: She had big breasts. What's the chemistry of that?
Hydrogen: Good thing Hahnium was here, or Zirconium would've...
Berkelium: NO!
Silicon: Want to hear about my new Facebook friend request?
Berkelium: NEVER!
Cesium: THIS IS TOO ANNOYING.
Niobium: This is unacceptable!
Silicon never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment