Friday, August 7, 2015

Randomized Elements Action - Elimination - Tin Cans #5 - Ruthenium

This is completely made by Oxygen.
Team at Elimination ceremony - Tin Cans, osmium rhodium molybdenum
Remaining Contestants:
Titanium, Ruthenium, Argon, and Chromium.
Tin, Aluminum, Indium, and Nobelium were eliminated before.
Hahnium: So, the Tin Cans lose it again. Must be tough, especially with your own teammate (Chromium) dissing you all over the world wide web!
Argon, Ruthenium, and Lanthanum were staring at Chromium.
Chromium: Hey, I've got enough problems without you messing things up!
Hahnium: And Ruthenium, you gotta feel awful over your humiliating loss to Helium on the badminton court! Ruthenium!
Ruthenium: Sorry, I'm trying to remember how feeling awful is like.
Hahnium: And Titanium may remember seeing that he lost to a girl in wrestling!
Titanium: It's not a girl, it's Niobium. It's a whole 'nother thing.
Hahnium: Argon, I'd say you're the only one here who'd be safe!
Argon: Well, Hahnium, I...
Hahnium: Oh, nobody wants to hear it! Just take the statue!
Hahnium throws a statue to Argon.
Hahnium: Diaper shark, you're safe too.
Hahnium throws another statue at Titanium.
Hahnium: Chromium? I'm sorry...but... HEADS UP!
Chromium: Yes!
Ruthenium was shocked.
Ruthenium: WHAT!? You voted me off, ME!?
In the confessional...
Titanium: I know Chromium dissed us...
Argon: Sure Chromium called me diluted...
Titanium: But that cheer, well, we counted him out, but she showed us he had heart, guys, grip, and a bounce that won't stop!
Argon: Sounds like a sports movie. The thing is, he didn't totally shoot me down. Okay, he still has a hold on me! I can't help it! I'm a slave to love!
Argon hugs Titanium. Titanium looked pretty angered.

Now, at the Walk of Shame, Ruthenium was walking to the Not-So Periodic Table. Chromium comes to Ruthenium.
Chromium: Ruthenium, if it's worth anything, you can count me as a friend! Just don't tell anyone I said so. And if this ends up on the TDA website, I'll pretend it was all CGI.
Ruthenium: Hey, something to remember me by!
Ruthenium takes off her caveman wig, revealing her actual hair (the one in the official artwork of her). She gives the wig to Chromium.
Ruthenium: And to wear next time your hair looks as bad as it does today!
Ruthenium closes the door and then the Not-So Periodic Table drives away. Chromium felt insulted as she was holding the wig Ruthenium wore.
Remaining Contestants:
Titanium, Argon, and Chromium.
Eliminated: Ruthenium.

No comments:

Post a Comment