Sunday, August 23, 2015

Randomized Elements Action - Zinc the Witch, Copper the Singer

Written by Oxygen.
Requested by our buddy, Lithium.
"What if Copper was Zinc and Zinc was Copper? Like you know, Zinc practices more witchcraft and Copper became like Zinc, where this time Copper sings Ke$ha songs instead. Also, make it a SUDDEN change, not like Copper and Zinc had those forever."
Well, Zinc would be "the witch" and Copper would be the brave, strong, and non-corroding kid. Let's see!
Copper: ♫ I'm talking pedicure on our toes (toes), Trying on all our clothes (clothes) Boys blowin' up our phones (phones)! ♫
Gadolinium: Oh god, did Copper become Zinc!?
Sulfur: Shoot him, shoot him down!
Copper: ♫ Don't stop, make it pop, DJ, blow my speakers up! Tonight, Imma fight! 'Til we see the sunlight! ♫
Sulfur: I liked your witchcraft better. What happened to that!?
Copper: What are you talking about!? I still do it. I just listened to Ke$ha after Zinc suggested it to me. I used to hate it, but it's great now!
Gallium: KEEP IT DOWN! That doesn't keep me calm!
Copper: ♫ Ain't got a care in world, but got plenty of beer. Ain't got no money in my pocket, but I'm already here! ♫
Germanium: If you don't stop this instant, I'll discipline you!!!
Copper: ♫ I'm talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk, crunk! Boys tryna touch my junk, junk! Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk! Now, now - we goin' 'til they kick us out, out! ♫
Krypton: SHUT UP! That's not related to Superman!
Copper: ♫ DJ, you build me up! You break me down! My heart, it pounds! Yeah, you got me! ♫
Sulfur: I WARNED YOU! Texans, shoot him down!
Copper: ♫ Now, the party don't start 'til I walk in! ♫
Germanium: THAT'S IT! Your witchcraft is annoying enough, but THIS!? That's it, Copper!!!
Germanium grabs Copper's arm and then drags him away.
Gallium: Finally, Copper is gone! Now, I can drink my tea...
Gallium gets out his tea drink, and then gets out a spoon. He prepares to drink it, when his spoon melts.
Gallium: THAT'S THE 100TH TIME THIS HAPPENED TO ME TODAY! Maybe I like Copper singing the song better.
Meanwhile, in the Zinc Supplements' cabin...
Zinc: As the magical witch, time to transform you into sexy ladies!

Lead: OH, YOU'RE KIDDING ME! I don't want to look like Nickel! Nickel will probably get angry at you!
Zinc: Come on, Lead! You'll look 100% less creepy!
Lead: HOW DARE YOU!
Scandium: Seriously, you should not try this. You're becoming like Copper.
Zinc: Copper!? No way, I am MUCH more magical than him!
Scandium: Don't turn me into a sexy lady, okay?
Zinc: NO! You look handsome, so you'll be a VERY sexy lady!
Scandium: NO!
Zinc shoots a beam at Scandium. Scandium turns into a very sexy lady.
Scandium: AH! Oh my goodness, I look like Vanadium!
Zinc: Scandium, you look much more sexier. You're next, Polonium!
Polonium: NO! Do it to Copper!
Zinc: He's in another cabin, and besides, he's too busy singing "Tick Tok!"
Polonium: Fine! Do it to Radium!
Zinc: I'm afraid not.
Zinc chases Polonium, while Thorium, a Sodium Salt, sees it all.
Thorium: Say hello, female Polonium.
Polonium: AAAH! Stop chasing me and you'll live!
Zinc: FINE!
Zinc transforms Polonium into a sexy lady anyways. Zinc brings Scandium to Nickel.
Nickel: Scandium, there's NO way you could turn into a sexier lady than me!!!
Scandium: Yes, I'm MUCH sexier than you. It's a wonder how Zinc didn't do it to himself. I'm still a boy, yet I look like a girl.
Nickel: It's probably that devious Copper again.
Scandium: Zinc did it, not Copper. Copper was busy singing Ke$ha.
Nickel throws Zinc off a cliff.
Now time for a diagram of it!
Part 1
Copper, brave warrior who never corrodes, yet still sings songs. (SHUT UP!!!> Barium Gallium Germanium Krypton Sulfur
Part 2
Scandium <AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!) Zinc, the witch
Nickel, sexy devious diva from the Iron team. (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!> Scandium, being shocked when Nickel sees him.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment