Thursday, August 27, 2015

TDA - Curium's request

By Oxygen.
"What if Zirconium was rich instead? Make the change happen suddenly...that means say Zirconium wasn't rich yesterday."
Interesting.
STORY MODE
Team Silicon Chips!
One day, in a cabin...
Platinum: Zirconium is still complaining about how poor she is. Ugh, Zirconium...
Silicon: Don't worry. I have a phone, and Zirconium can't touch it!
Zirconium comes in, looking very different.

Molybdenum: Zirconium!?
Zirconium: HELLO, TEAM SILICON CHIPS!
Molybdenum: Zirconium... you look different.
Zirconium: I'M RICH, BABY!
Silicon: Zirconium becoming rich!? (laughs)
Zirconium: I'LL WHACK YOU! WITH A CLARINET, MADE OUT OF PURE PLATINUM!
Platinum: Pure ME!? Wow.
Zirconium: I have UNLIMITED platinum coins now! And you can't have any! You have tortured me about being poor, and now here's payback!
Platinum: Zirconium! How about Hafnium?
Zirconium: I'M RICH, BABY!
Zirconium was wearing a lot of diamond rings on her fingers, lots of bracelets, necklaces, and the best clothes ever. She even had a diamond hair tie!
Platinum: Zirconium? Am I DREAMING!? Zirconium!? Can you even hear me?
Zirconium: I'M RICH, BABY! I got rich...because I'm not telling you how I got rich!
Meanwhile...
Nickel: Help me, Cobalt... I'm suddenly poor! I was rich the day before! Help, please!
Cobalt: No, Nickel.
Nickel: NO, COBALT YOU GOTTA HELP ME!
Cobalt: Ask Ruthenium.
Nickel: Ruthenium is too spoiled though!
Cobalt: Well, you kind of deserved that...
Nickel: C-COBALT...
Cobalt: And all poor people have to listen to Copper sing!
Nickel: Zirconium didn't have to!
Cobalt: YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ZINC!
Nickel: NO, COBALT, PLEASE!
Zirconium barges in.

Zirconium: SHUT UP YOU CRYBABY! Rhodium is totally wrong! You aren't like an adult, you're like a crybaby! Except WORSE!
Cobalt: She's right, you know.
Zirconium: Also, you know why Strontium isn't blowing things up today?
Somewhere else...
Strontium: Zirconium. She is like Lutetium, except in this case I'M the only one suffering.
Strontium was washing Zirconium's laundry. Magnesium passes by.
Magnesium: Strontium, aren't you supposed to be doing MY laundry!?
Strontium: AW, NO!
Zirconium: WHAT, MAGNESIUM. Strontium is supposed to do MY laundry! Now, get lost before I decide to whack you with a diamond bat!
Strontium: That's strict.
Zirconium: GOOD! Because, I'm going to force more people to wash my laundry!
Zirconium gets out a diamond and then holds it up for her next person.
Zirconium: Look, it's a diamond!
Nickel: COME ON, MAKE ZIRCONIUM POOR!
Rubidium: Strontium still likes fireworks. So...
Strontium: I got an idea!
Rubidium: So, Strontium...

Strontium quits doing Zirconium's laundry, and then throws a firework at Zirconium, killing her.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment