Saturday, October 24, 2015

BEST STORY EVER

It's the best story ever. It's about when Russia Elizaveta gets stuck in quicksand.
Characters:
Russia Elizaveta
Prussia Lukasiewicz
Romano Vargas
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Russia: Huh... stupid sand... wait... am I...?
Russia: Oh, no. I'M STUCK. I can't move my legs out of it...
Russia: Aw man, I'm in big trouble. I must have stepped into some quicksand or something. Whatever it is, I can't move out of it and I can feel myself sinking... Help... I need help...
Russia sees Prussia and Romano arguing about stuff.
Russia: Uh, guys! I need some help! Seriously, I need help RIGHT now! HELP! Help me, please!
Romano: For god's sake, what is it now, Russia?
Prussia: Huh? Russia?
Romano: !?!?!?
Romano: Russia is stuck in quicksand!
Prussia: Oh no! Russia is sinking!
Russia: Oh man! Why am I sinking faster? Oh god. HELP!
Romano: Calm down, Russia! Panicking is only going to make the situation worse. The only way out of this is to stay calm, OK?
Russia: OK... Romano...
Romano: Thank you. Now listen to me very carefully.
Romano: The easiest way to get out of quicksand is to try and lie forwards on your front and gently crawling to the edge. It's strange but it's safe... I know you can do it, Russia. Trust me, you can do it. OK?
Russia: Okay. I think I've got this. Here we go...
Russia does what Romano told him to do.
Romano: That's it, keep going Russia! Don't move the bottom half of your body, otherwise you will sink deeper, keep going...
Prussia: Come on, Elizaveta! Don't give up now!
Russia: Ugh... I'm already losing it...
Romano: Alright, you're close enough. Grab my hand and I'll pull you out.
Russia: Ugh... Romano...
Prussia: I better help. Grab my hand too, Elizaveta. I won't let you out. I can pull you out as well.
Romano: Alright Hetalia rip off... On the count of 3, we're going to pull Russia out, you got it?
Prussia: Yeah. I think so, yeah.
Romano: OK... 1... 2...
Romano: 3!!!!!!!!
Prussia and Romano eventually pull Russia out of the quicksand.
Romano: It's alright now. You're on solid ground. You're alright. Take deep breaths, you're going to be fine now... take it easy, Russia.
Prussia: Elizaveta? Are you okay? You don't look good.
Russia: Yeah, I'm fine...
Prussia: Elizaveta... you're shaking like a leaf...
Romano: Don't fret, idiot! He's just in a state of shock. It's okay now, Russia. You're safe now. It's okay...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
America: It is said that Russia got trapped in quicksand, but somehow worst enemies, Prussia and Romano saved Russia from the quicksand. Isn't that interesting, Japan?
Japan was reading a book about Kenya X Swaziland.
America: Dang. Japan got possessed by Scotland and poland ball.
Japan: IDIOT!
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment