Friday, October 23, 2015

Jumping Out of a Plane - The Play

STARRING:
Russia Elizaveta
Japan Lukasiewicz
Prussia Lukasiewicz
Poland Veneziano
Russia Elizaveta: This is a journey of how I got mistaken about snow, and broke all my bones. This is how it went like.
Russia Elizaveta and Japan Lukasiewicz were both in a plane.
Russia Elizaveta: Ok... So all I have to do is jump out of this plane and attack them, right?
Japan Lukasiewicz: That's right. Put on your parachute now.
Russia Elizaveta: Don't be silly! There's plenty of snow on the ground. It'll break my fall because it's soft.
Japan Lukasiewicz: What? I don't think that's right!
Russia Elizaveta: I am Canadian! I know everything about snow. Well, see you around!
Russia Elizaveta jumps out of the plane.
Russia Elizaveta: OH GOD!!!
Then, Prussia Lukasiewicz, the older brother of Japan, was reading a newspaper at Poland Veneziano's house. Poland Veneziano was doing some needlework.
Prussia Lukasiewicz: Hey, see this? It says here Russia Elizaveta broke his back jumping from a plane without a parachute.
Poland Veneziano: Hm... Oh yeah? HEY! Why don't you go play the cello or Poland Ball?! Why are you here?!
Prussia Lukasiewicz: Because. I like to mess with your needlework.
Russia Elizaveta: After that fateful incident, I'm now at the hospital. It will take me a while to heal. With that, goodbye...
------------------------------------------------------
Based off of Episode 29 of Hetalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment