Saturday, October 3, 2015

Europium Week Day 5

And soon, there'll be NO more stories!
--------------------------------------------------------
Ukraine: Ooh! FINALLY! Official artwork of Boomer!
Sweden: Okay... but you have to pick out the right one... which chibi looks most like Boomer?
Ukraine: The first one. It IS Boomer.
Sweden: UGH! I was going to say EVERYONE was Boomer, but apparently that warrior WAS Boomer! I hate your ways of life, Ukraine!
Ukraine:
Sweden:
Belarus: I liked the snobby Sweden better.
Sweden turns his back to Belarus, nose in the air.
Sweden: Now excuse me, Ukraine, while you still be a pony, I'll be going now.
And Sweden marches off, nose STILL in the air.
Finland: Great.
Italy: ?
Belarus: NO!
--------------------------------------------------------
Finland: Scotland?
Ukraine: What happened to Scotland?
England: Where IS Scotland?
Sweden: Um...
Finland: I KNOW!
Belarus: Scotland!
Sweden: Where is that snob?
Finland: YOU ARE A SNOB!
England: Seriously.
Latvia: This is boring...
Suddenly, a bunch of Hetalia-like shows were airing. One was involving Swaziland X Kenya.
Belarus: DANG IT!!
Scotland: SWAZILAND! CONTINUE FRENCH KISSING KENYA!
-----------------------------------------------------
Denmark: Hey! I just want to know...what happened to Latvia?
Finland: I don't know...
America: WAIT, WHAT!? You said that Latvia flushed the Kenya X Swaziland scene down the toilet!? AND DIDN'T TELL ME!? NO!!!
Denmark: Latvia doesn't do that. Latvia is the calm guy remember?

Ukraine: Aw, Latvia didn't die!
France: I hate Latvia...
Italy: Me too...
America: Where is Scotland?
Sweden: I don't know... watching that dumb Swaziland X Kenya scene again? UGH! Scotland probably dedicated half of his life to that!
Norway: How about you get him into a new African country pairing, like Morocco X Liberia! Ooh, and that's not yaoi either! Good for Scotland, great for everyone else!
Latvia: YOU DID IT!
Denmark: THERE YOU ARE!

Latvia: Denmark?
Denmark: Also, France hates you.
England: Come on, Norway! Let's get Scotland obsessed with Morocco X Liberia.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Morocco: Oh, Liberia! You are so beautiful...
Liberia: Oh, Morocco... Let's hope Sudan, Libya, and Egypt aren't seeing...
Morocco: Oh, Liberia...
Liberia and Morocco FRENCH KISS.
Scotland: Whoa! INTERESTING!
Scotland was watching Liberia X Morocco.
America: It's predicted that Scotland will become a Liberia X Morocco fan next.
Canada: THAT'S TERRIBLE!
America: MISSION - Stop Scotland from being a Liberia X Morocco fan.

Scotland: Liberia and Morocco... Oh no! Liberia... IS A GIRL!!! NOO!!! I LOVE YAOI THOUGH! I'M A DISRESPECT TO MY FAMILY!!! WAAH!
England: But Scotland...
Scotland: England!!!!!! WHY!? WHAT HAVE I BECOME!?!?!?!??! THAT'S IT!
Scotland sobs, while America and Canada were feeling terrible now.
America: Poor Scotland. He only likes yaoi...we shouldn't have exposed him to that...
Canada: But no one likes yaoi! Not even me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

England: I don't know what happened to Scotland...
Sweden: If anyone has said that I was a snob... well Scotland is a BIGGER snob.
America: But again, yaoi is wrong...
Canada: EXACTLY!
Italy: You know, America... some people like certain stuff. I also like yaoi-
EVERYONE: YOU MONSTER!!!
Denmark: HOW COULD YOU!?
Italy: ...but others might hate yaoi, like everyone around here! Everyone has opinions!
England: YEAH! You're Scotland number TWO!
Italy: I'm...Scotland number TWO!? NOO! Well at least I don't watch Kenya X Swaziland!!! I watch other yaoi... appropriate yaoi though! HELLO!?
Italy runs away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweden: Today, I have learned... Scotland hates straight anime, Italy also likes yaoi, and Denmark is actually Prussia.
Scotland: Wow. I don't hate straight love THAT much. I just like yaoi better. It's what Scotland feels like.
Italy: Just because someone likes yaoi-
Denmark: It's Italy! AGAIN!
Latvia: STOP!
Italy: ...doesn't mean you're a stupid person! I mean, millions of people in this world like yaoi too! Are they stupid? No! I heard that Albert Einstein even watched yaoi once!
Denmark: I'm NOT Prussia! Prussia is TOO yaoi to even BE me!!!
Prussia: HEY!
Sweden: Well, Russia or Switzerland haven't appeared in this at all and I'm very angry. HMPH!
Sweden turns his back to everyone, nose in the air.
Russia: But Sweden! I didn't EVEN get a turn!
Switzerland: YEAH!
Belarus: It's usually not us... but it's usually Estonia.
Estonia: WHAT!?
Poland: ...nice.
Sweden: Now excuse me, I'm departing.
And Sweden marches off, nose STILL in the air.
--------------------------------------------------
TWO MORE DAYS! Will it be enjoyable?
FIND OUT AFTER THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment