Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Helium's Request

One of my friends, Helium, asked this question.
"What if Romano, Hetalia, and Prussia were all in the same family? Just Prussia...don't move Japan and Belarus."
Well, their names would either be...
Romano Lukasiewicz and Hetalia Lukasiewicz...
Romano Marukaite and Prussia Marukaite...
Prussia Vargas and Hetalia Vargas...
And also, THIS would happen.
Romano: UGH! Now he's part of my FAMILY!? I HATE PRUSSIA THOUGH!
Prussia: AND I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE MY LAST NAME TO YOURS! I'd rather be Prussia Marukaite! It sounds a bit more interesting!
Hetalia: Um, really? I didn't come over HERE...
Romano: Shut up, Nutella!
Hetalia: Okay, Prussia and Romano... if Sealand Kirkland were here RIGHT now he'd be scared to death.
Romano: How do you know Sealand is a GUY!?
Prussia: All of us think Sealand is a girl.
Hetalia: Seriously? I don't want to be Hetalia Vargas... but I'd like to be Hetalia Lukasiewicz.
Romano: Oh my god. I'm calling Sealand.
Romano gets out his phone.
Romano: Hello? This is Romano... I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE! I'm telling you that being in the same family as Prussia sucks! What? Of course Hetalia is in there too!
Sealand angrily comes in.
Sealand: Are you SERIOUS?
Hetalia: Yes. These people thought you were a girl.
Suddenly, Helium comes in.
Helium: THIS IS MY REQUEST, NOT YOURS!
Hetalia: Okay.
Hetalia stuffs Helium into a balloon. Hetalia pops it, killing Helium.
Romano: HOW IS THAT EVEN RELATED!?
Prussia: SHUT UP, Romano "LOVING" Vargas!
Romano: I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED TO NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!
Prussia: NO! I know your full name, Romano............................................................
Romano: I don't like being in the same family as Hetalia Marukaite and Prussia Lukasiewicz!

No comments:

Post a Comment