Friday, October 2, 2015

Europium Week Day 4

MORE EUROPIUM WEEK!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
The Hetalia-like show was airing right now... and of course, everybody was watching... Everyone's reactions...
Ireland: YES, KENYA X SWAZILAND IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Scotland: Interesting... more Kenya X Swaziland!
Prussia: I wonder, what is the actual Hetalia?
Sweden: You wasted 5 minutes of my time? HMPH!
Sweden turns his back to them, nose in the air.
Sweden: Now excuse me, I have to make up those 5 minutes taken away by that stupid Hetalia-like show!
And Sweden marches off, nose STILL in the air.
Finland: Sweden is such a snob...
Scotland: But look, on the bright side! Kenya X Swaziland!
England: Sweden has since become more snobby and less enjoyable.
Ireland: Yeah...
Italy: Kenya X Swaziland, an ugly sight!
Russia: Italy!
Norway: I wonder now, is Sweden EVER coming back?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sweden: HMPH! Finland ENJOYED this, AND called me a snob! I'm not a snob, I'm just telling the truth!
Finland: YEAH, in a snobbish way!
Sweden: Finland!
Finland: You snob!
Sweden: HMPH! You want to FIGHT me? Well, excuse me, I'LL NEVER FIGHT YOU, YOU EVEN BIGGER SNOB!
Sweden turns his back to Finland, nose in the air.
Sweden: WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST, I WANNA KNOW.
And Sweden marches off, nose STILL in the air.
Finland: UGH! Sweden, what a snob...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ireland: LET'S GET LUCKY!
Ireland tries to find a 4-leaf clover, but Ireland was extremely unlucky.
Scotland: HURRY UP!
Ireland: Yes!
Scotland: I DIDN'T SACRIFICE MY PRECIOUS SWAZILAND X KENYA TIME FOR THIS!
Ireland: OKAY, OKAY!
Belarus: UGH! I'm waiting for a rock to fall on Ireland!

Prussia: And I'm waiting for a rock to fall on Belarus here!
Belarus: UGH!
Ireland finds a 13 leaf clover.
Scotland: Whoa, Ireland... watch out!
Ireland: OOH! Better than a 4 leaf clover... a thirteen leaf clover!
Scotland: Ireland... WHAT'S THAT?
A rock falls on Ireland.
Latvia: DANG IT!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Finland: HAHA! Sweden, I got you tied up in my room! And now, I'm going to sing the snob song while you're forced to listen!
Sweden: I'M NOT A SNOB!
Finland: Sweden, oh Sweden, Sweden is such a snob!
Sweden: STOP SAYING THAT!
Finland: Sweden is such a snob! You're such a-
Sweden: THAT'S IT!
-------------------------------------------------------------
SPORTS TIME!
Scandium: It's sports time! Coming to pitch is Sweden, the ultimate snob!
Sweden: HEY!
Scandium: And the one who is batting is Scotland, the poor kid who ALWAYS loves Kenya x Swaziland yaoi!
Scotland: HEY!
Sweden throws the ball so hard that it ACTUALLY lands in Paris, France.
Latvia: Oh, Prussia... you're so cute... but we're just friends, right? I mean, you have Scotland all to yourself!
Prussia: It's true, Latvia. You're too calm to be my boyfriend.
Suddenly, the baseball HITS Latvia.
Latvia: OUCH! Sweden, THAT snob!
Back in the baseball game...
Sweden: UGH! The ball died! THAT'S IT!
Sweden turns his back to Scotland, nose in the air.
Scotland: Sweden is being a snob again!
And Sweden marches off, nose STILL in the air.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
England was taking a bath.
England: Ah.. taking a bath is nice...
However, England didn't realize... Sweden was also in the bath.
England: Sweden! HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY BATH!?
Sweden: Well, you left your door open, so I sneaked in your bathtub without knowing. Doesn't that explain enough?
England: This is embarrassing.
-----------------------------------------------------------
THE END.
Sorry if it didn't feature any Lithuania, but Scandium made a cameo in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment