Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sky Stories!

These all involve the European Countries. They do famous sky sports!
Episode 1 - Hang-gliding!
Starring: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and America.
The four countries were on a cliff side, about to jump. They had 4 hang gliders.
America: Come on, it's fun, Sweden!
Sweden: But, America... what if I die?
Norway: Don't worry! It's 100% safe. You'll be going with ME!
Sweden: Okay...
Sweden and Norway both grab a hang glider together and then jump.
America: Okay, Denmark! You'll be going by yourself!
Denmark: But... BUT I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!
America: Denmark! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT EARLIER! That way Prussia can be doing it instead! Prussia WANTED to do it!
Denmark: Oh...what if I die? Sweden was right...
America: COME ON!
America accidentally shoves Denmark off the cliff.
Denmark: I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
America: Uh...oh.
Meanwhile, for Sweden and Norway...
Norway: Whoa... you can see everything over here! You can see Prussia, except he's very small now!
Sweden: Whoa! I see Romano, VERY ticked off.
Romano and Prussia were arguing.
Romano: Prussia! I WANTED YOU TO BE GONE TODAY! You LIED about hang-gliding!
Prussia: It's because somehow Denmark took my spot, and THEY had 4 hang gliders!
Romano: DANG IT!
Sweden: Okay...

Norway: Are you still afraid?
Sweden: No, I'm not! Ooh, I also see France from up high!
Norway: Interesting! Everyone looks like little ants!
Sweden: This is very FUN!
America: I said it, Norway! Now, let's enjoy the fall breeze TOGETHER!
Sweden: WAIT A SECOND, WHAT'S THAT!?
Sweden and Norway crash into a monument, while America narrowly avoids it.
America: Sweden? Norway? OH NO! Sweden, Norway, and Denmark! WHY!? They're probably dead now... well, at least we still have Finland, right?
Meanwhile, in the hospital...
Sweden: Never...go... hang gliding... EVER AGAIN.
Norway: Me too... I was wrong... even though I loved hang gliding in my free time... now it's a nightmare...
Denmark: Well, at least you WENT hang gliding. America SHOVED me off a cliff!
Norway: Oh dear...
The doctor, Finland, comes in.
Finland: Are you OK, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark?
Iceland: I heard you got hurt by crashing into the Eiffel Tower. Is that true? We're currently in France right now. No, I don't mean France the person... I mean France, HERE!
Norway: Yeah... that hurt.
Finland: It really DID.
Meanwhile, Romano was reading some news.
Romano: Hey, it says that Sweden and Norway crashed into the Eiffel tower. I KNEW IT! Why COULDN'T Prussia die!? I HATE Prussia!
Prussia suddenly notices Romano.
Prussia: Hey, Romano! Why are you here?
Romano: Because, I'd love to mess with some Prussia.
Episode 2 - Skydiving!
Starring: Prussia, Sweden, America, Denmark, Norway, Italy, and Finland.
7 countries were in an airplane. The airplane pilot was Seychelles.
America: Okay! Let's go SKYDIVING!
Prussia: Okay... I hope I don't land somewhere bad... here goes!
Prussia jumps out of the plane first, with his parachute.
Prussia: OH MY GOODNESS! I'm in the MIDDLE of the sky, with nobody around!
Prussia continues falling...falling...
Meanwhile, Romano was near an oven, with boiling water.
Romano: (whistling) Time to cook some-
Prussia crashes through the roof.
Romano: Prussia! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!? Ugh, THIS SUCKS! I thought you DIED while skydiving!
Prussia: Romano "LOVING" Vargas...
Romano: SHUT UP!
Prussia shoves Romano into the oven and then sets it on high heat.
Back in the airplane...
America: Who's going next?
Norway: I'll go!
Norway jumps out of the plane.
Norway: WHOA! This is so BEAUTIFUL! Look, I can see Russia playing the double bass! Never knew he did that!
America: Who's next?
Denmark: America... remember, I'm afraid of heights!
America: OK, Denmark?
Finland: I'll go, America!
Finland jumps out of the plane.
Finland: Oh my goodness, everyone looks like ants! You were right! Especially Latvia! Even though Latvia was ALREADY small, Latvia is even SMALLER NOW! Whoa! Estonia is playing a huge violin!
Indeed. Estonia and Russia were together. Estonia was playing the cello. Russia was playing a double bass. There were others in the orchestra, too. France was playing a viola. Belarus was first violin and Switzerland second violin.
Finland: Interesting!
America: Sweden, Italy, and Denmark. One of you jump, RIGHT NOW!
Sweden jumps out of the plane, then Italy. Denmark was left.
Denmark: AMERICA! This is too scary!
America: We go TOGETHER!
Denmark and America hold hands, and then jump out of the plane.
Denmark: THIS IS TERRIFYING! Good thing Russia isn't here! In fact, Russia IS playing a double bass!
And then...
Norway: Time to deploy my parachute!
Norway deploys his parachute. Finland, Sweden, and Italy do the same. However, Denmark and America were STILL falling.
America: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Maybe this WASN'T such a good idea!
Denmark: WAIT! Where are we landing?
Belarus: I actually ENJOY first violin! How about you, Estonia?
Estonia: Indeed. Very interesting.
Russia: There are lots of people watching! Now, let's do it...
Switzerland: YES!
France: Okay!
Estonia: Let's play Sammer's Kingdom!
Russia: NO, Estonia!

Belarus: No, Estonia!
Switzerland: But this is a Super Paper Mario concert!
Estonia: Fine. Let's play Lineland Road!
They start playing Lineland Road, when suddenly...
America: OH GOD! I'm landing IN the orchestra!
And then, America and Denmark land somewhere... on Estonia, to be exact.
Latvia: Estonia died! AMAZING!
Lithuania: Really?
America: Wow. An Estonia cushion to land on! At least we didn't die a bloody death.
Estonia: I'm not even a cushion! Wow!
Russia, France, Belarus, and Switzerland were clearly angry at America and Denmark.
France: Denmark, really? I never knew you wanted to smash Estonia.
Switzerland: I'm very shocked. The audience is shocked.
Lithuania: How could someone come from the sky and SMASH Estonia?
Poland: Nobody would really like to care right now.
England: Is Estonia okay?
Scotland: Aw... I wanted Belarus and Estonia to FRENCH KISS!
Belarus: Scotland, get your head out of the Hetalia toilet!
Estonia: Exactly! How can I French kiss somebody when I'm under a fat person!
America: HEY!
Meanwhile...
Sweden: We're parachuting down... very slowly!
Finland: I know. But I saw Estonia playing a big violin!
Italy: Finland, that's a cello. And I never knew Estonia had the ability to do that!
Sweden: I wish Russia was on the plane so that we can record him jumping out of the plane, force Estonia to play the Bach song, and then...
Finland: But Sweden, Estonia HATES Bach, as much as how Romano hates Prussia!
Finland, Sweden, and Italy land a safe landing. For Norway...
Norway: MY PARACHUTE BROKE!!! Help! HELP!!!
Norway lands into a house.
Norway: Oh, dear...
Iceland: Norway! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
Norway: I don't know.
Iceland: I heard that Estonia got crushed earlier.
Norway: By America? YUCK!
Episode 3 - Dogfight!
Definition of Dogfight - An airplane match against people. People fly in airplanes, and the airplanes have built in guns. When a gun hits an airplane the airplane goes down (along with the passenger).
Starring: Romano, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Russia, Prussia, Norway, America, Denmark, and Switzerland.
There are ten airplanes. Only ONE will survive! The one who survives...will be a million dollars RICHER! Are you ready... set...
Romano: This is peaceful... however... I need to find Prussia! I want to see his corpse, dead.

Russia: FINALLY! I get to play an air sport! I need to WIN this! I need the million dollars to buy the millions of double basses I NEED!
America: I need it to get all the awesome stuff I NEED!
Sweden: Wow! I can actually get a million dollars if I kill who I want to kill!
Latvia: This is scary...this is a battle to the death...and I'm VERY innocent.
Estonia: I'LL KILL AMERICA! He smashed ME! I'll KILL him!
Denmark: I'M SCARED!!!!!!
Switzerland: Let's BATTLE!
Norway: This is an interesting battle! But you know who I DON'T want to kill? Sweden Arlovskaya. Sure he can be a major snob at times, but I don't want him to die!
Prussia: I'll use it for EVERYTHING! Including KILLING Romano!
GO!
The airplanes fly. Norway flies near Latvia.
Latvia: Norway! DON'T! I'm innocent, and I'll do ANYTHING if you don't-
Norway shoots down the plane with Latvia in it. The plane then crashes into a forest.
Estonia: Time to KILL!
Estonia finds Sweden.
Sweden: Estonia! HAH! I'm MUCH stronger than you! I'm much more snobbish, too!
Estonia: I WON'T LET YOU LIVE ANY LONGER!
Estonia and Sweden shoot each other down. Sweden crashes into the ocean, while Estonia crashes onto a beach.

Denmark: Interesting! I lasted longer than Latvia, Estonia, and Sweden! Now, let's see if-
Switzerland: NO! I won't let you win! I NEED THOSE DOLLARS!
Switzerland shoots down Denmark. Denmark crashes onto the beach.
Russia: AHA! Got you!
Russia shoots down Switzerland. Switzerland comes crashing down into...
France: Time to practice my BEAUTIFUL viola! Time to practice Lineland Road! Since Russia, Estonia, and Switzerland are all gone I can play in peace now!
Belarus: Don't forget me!
Suddenly, the plane smashes France and Belarus. Switzerland was dead already.
Lithuania: NO! Switzerland!
Meanwhile...

Romano: I need to find Prussia... AND MURDER HIM, THE FUN WAY!
Russia: I DON'T THINK SO!
Romano: Your name sounds LIKE Prussia, so GOODBYE!
Romano shoots down Russia. Russia comes crashing down into...
Lithuania: This was crazy enough. Anyways, I'm going bowling to-
The plane crushes Lithuania. Russia was already dead.
Germany: Interesting. Now I gotta go back to bowling!
Romano: Now, let's find MORE people to kill!
Norway: Let's find America and SHOOT him-
Suddenly, Norway gets shot down by America.
America: GOT YOU! Ha ha... idiot.
Norway lands into a golf course.
Prussia: I'm going to win... I'M GOING TO-
Suddenly, Prussia was SHOT...by two people! America and Romano!
Prussia: Romano... NO!!!
Prussia crashes into the ocean.
America: Now, Romano... THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE.
Romano: I'll KILL you!!!
America: I don't think that's POSSIBLE.
America shoots down Romano. Romano lands in the canyon.
America: I WIN... I WON THE MILLION DOLLARS!
Latvia, Sweden, Estonia, Denmark, Norway, Prussia, Romano, Lithuania, Russia, Switzerland, Belarus, and France are all dead. America was the only survivor. America opens up lots of stuff with his million dollars.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment