Thursday, October 15, 2015

MARRIAGE

Involves major Spain X Romano.
Spain: Sir Romano... I have something important to say to you. ...I would like... for you to marry me.
Romano: That's very funny, Spain. I don't believe it's April Fool's day yet. ... What's the matter old chap? Can't even afford to buy a calendar anymore? *nervous laugh*
Spain: You are wrong, and this is not so funny.
Romano: Right, what is wrong with you?!
Spain pushes a piece of paper across the table to Romano.
Spain: Here. Take this!
Romano: THAT'S A MARRIAGE REGISTRATION FORM, YOU IDIOT!
Spain: No it's not. Can't you see it is a calendar?
Romano: ...
Spain: IT'S FOR YOU! IT IS A CALENDAR! You shall sign it!
Spain grabs the hand of Romano while holding a pen.
Romano: I will do no such thing!
Spain: I said sign it!
Romano frees himself from Spain's grasp. Romano then scribbles all over the form.
Romano: No! Here's what I think of your form! That's what happens when you try to force someone to marry you!
Spain: You fool! Don't you even care if I die?! Come on, help me! Please, I can become your quaint little Spanish village if you want me to.
Romano: No! Why on Earth would I want to marry you? First off, you need to learn to deal with and accept your failures.
Spain hooks his arms up under the arms of Romano. He gets a creepy pleasure face and starts laughing a Spanish laugh. Spain was dragging Romano.
Romano: Release your grip! Turn me loose! Are you listening? I said let go this minute, Spain, this is rather undignified!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Before the events of this, YES, Spain was watching hetalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment