Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Scandinavia and a Mercurial - A Randomized Elements Reaction sex story

Written by Hydrogen.
IF YOU READ THE TITLE, This is a sex story. For 18+ only. If you're younger than that, I suggest you wait 'till the premiere! It will start in August.
For safety reasons, all characters in this story are 18+.
Teams involved in this story: , , and .
This takes place after Niobium got eliminated. Hafnium feels real sad when Niobium was eliminated and the only way to cheer her up is to have sex with one of the Mercurial's.

In the Mercurials' cabin, all 10 team members were fast asleep. Xenon was in her robot suit, Silicon sleeping with his phone (knew it), Zirconium with her plans of getting a zircon, Phosphorus with a match, and Polonium with a picture of Poland next to him. (Mercury, Tellurium, Vanadium, Terbium, and Sodium were sleeping usually.)
Meanwhile, Hafnium was crying.
Hafnium: We were good friends... but... I fear, the votes were rigged. Niobium was doing nothing wrong... Oh, Niobium! (sobs) We were good friends... now we're separated...
Hafnium crawls into the Mercurials' cabin.
Hafnium: Ruthenium is really wealthy, while Zirconium lives in poverty.
Hafnium sees the sleeping Zirconium.
Hafnium: Zirconium's plans of getting a zircon...
Hafnium walks to the sleeping Zirconium.
Hafnium: She is beautiful...
Hafnium crawls into the bed.
Hafnium: I'll hope that... this will cure me of my sadness... of Niobium...
Hafnium strips down until she's naked. Hafnium realizes that Zirconium is sleeping naked.
Hafnium: Wake up, Zirconium...
Zirconium: H-huh? Aren't you supposed to be in the Scandinavians' cabin? With nature-loving Iridium and Scandium the baseball player?
Hafnium: I'm supposed to, but I'm feeling sad. Niobium was recently eliminated. I need some time away from my troublesome team.
Zirconium: Hafnium, are you trying to have sex with ME!?
Hafnium: You know, you look a lot like me. Let's have sex...
Hafnium pulls the covers over them. Hafnium rubs Zirconium's nipples until they're hard.
Zirconium: H-HAFNIUM! What are you doing!?
Hafnium: Oh, I'm just getting ready...
Zirconium: FOR WHAT!?
Hafnium: Let's have some... sex.
Zirconium: What if Vanadium is watching?
Hafnium: Don't worry... we have the covers over ourselves. Now...
Hafnium nears Zirconium's pussy.
Hafnium: This...will look delicious.
Hafnium licks Zirconium's pussy.
Zirconium: Oh Hafnium, I am so enjoying this...
Hafnium puts her fingers in Zirconium's pussy.
Hafnium: Zirconium, your pussy is beautiful...
Zirconium: Please, eat out of my pussy! Hafnium! DO IT!
Hafnium continues eating out of Zirconium's pussy while fingering it.
Zirconium: Oh... oh... I'M CUMMING!
Zirconium cums in Hafnium's face, and then Hafnium licks Zirconium's juices off of her face.
Zirconium: This is SO better than trying to get a zircon. Man, fuck me harder!
Hafnium shoves her fist in Zirconium's pussy.
Zirconium: OH HAFNIUM! That is SO good!
Hafnium takes her fist out of Zirconium's pussy. Then, she sucks on Zirconium's nipple.
Zirconium: Hafnium... this is so good. Suck my nipple! Suck it! HARDER!
Zirconium feels yet more sexual pleasure, this time in her nipples. Hafnium continues sucking Zirconium's nipples, while Zirconium fiddles with her own pussy.
Zirconium: Oh, baby! Suck my other nipple!
Hafnium sucks on Zirconium's other nipple. Zirconium feels herself orgasm again. Hafnium then talks to Zirconium.
Hafnium: Now, your turn.
Zirconium shares a long kiss with Hafnium and then Zirconium sticks her fingers in Hafnium's pussy.
Hafnium: Oh, this is so much better! FUCK MY PUSSY!
Zirconium starts licking Hafnium's pussy.
Hafnium: FUCK ME HARDER! Oh, yeah baby! Fuck me like you can!
Zirconium: I'M TRYING!
Hafnium cums in Zirconium's face.
Hafnium: So good...
Zirconium squeezes Hafnium's nipples.
Hafnium: Z-Zirconium... I FEEL SO GOOD!
Zirconium sucks on Hafnium's nipples, making Hafnium orgasm again.
Hafnium: That was so good... Unfortunately, Zirconium, we must leave.
Zirconium: WHY, HAFNIUM!?
Hafnium: The Scandinavia's are probably wondering where I am. I have to go...
When Hafnium and Zirconium pull up the covers...
Scandium: Well, well, well. If it ain't Hafnium...AND ZIRCONIUM!?
Iridium: I was wondering where you were! I looked in everyone's cabins! You were having LESBIAN SEX!?
Scandium: Whoa. That's so amazing...
Aluminum: That's super crazy!
Hafnium: Aluminum's crazier because YOU SAW ME HAVING LESBIAN SEX.
Aluminum: Yep! Now ask Silicon.
Silicon: Oh, yeah. I woke up to see you two. You were having lesbian sex.
Rhodium: Personally, I didn't expect you two to have lesbian sex.
Hassium: Wow, must share that to Darmstadtium. Might even like him a bit.
Hassium runs to the Chlorides' cabin.
Iridium: That was crazy as how crazy 10 Aluminum's are!
Aluminum: And I'm really insane, you know...
Germanium: Good. Now buck up, team! We gotta go to the molybdenum!
Argon: Goodbye!
The Scandinavia's leave, while Hafnium and Zirconium were really embarrassed. Even more embarrassing is that Zirconium's team was staring at them too.
Vanadium: Zirconium's had lesbian sex with Hafnium. That's so embarrassing, yet gross. I can't have two LESBIANS in this show! Your moans of pleasure woke ALL of us up! Now Hassium is gonna tell Darmstadtium how you were enjoying sex.
Phosphorus: Sulfur's gonna be jealous! Sulfur wants to bang on some ladies, too.
Tellurium: What's next? Asian sex?
Zirconium: NO!
Sodium: I loved seeing all the action. It's much better than being dissed off by Calcium.
Silicon: I will publish this to... You Tube!
Zirconium: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Indium: And even worse is that I saw too.
Ruthenium: You guys were like fingering each other's pussies and sucking each others...
Holmium: That was GREAT! I heard from Hassium that you two had sex!
Darmstadtium: It was just simply AWESOME! Next time, you should do ME!
Zirconium: But you're Darmstadtium. Hafnium's Hafnium, and I'm Zirconium. We were meant to be together!
Hafnium: Yes we were, Zirconium.
Holmium: You had sex all because Niobium was eliminated?
Hafnium: Nope. I had sex because Zirconium's beautiful...
Indium: Next time, do it in private. Don't do it during nighttime, where anyone can hear you!
Vanadium: DISGUSTING.
Osmium: Vanadium, you're right. It's disgusting.
Holmium: Okay... Now, leave them alone.
Zirconium and Hafnium were embarrassed now that probably all their friends know. At least they have each other... They shared one final kiss before sleeping together.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment