Friday, July 10, 2015

Randomized Elements Reaction - Team Swap

SPOILERS! If you don't want to see the team swap, go away quickly!
This team swap consists of Mendelevium and Neodymium.
Hahnium: Oh! Hate to see that happen.
Niobium: Excuse me, but I have a medical condition? 
Hahnium: What condition.
Niobium: A condition that prevents me from jumping off cliffs.
Hahnium: You can chicken out if you want, but it might end up costing your team the win. And then they'll hate you.
Niobium: It's a calculated risk. I've seen the other teams, and I think none of them will jump.
All the other teams were shown. (Chlorine's team, Manganese's team, and Nickel's team already jumped.)
Hahnium: Okay, here is your chicken hat.
Hahnium puts a chicken hat on niobium's head.
Hahnium: So, let's tally up the results. Hold up. That's 9 jumpers and 2 chickens. Meanwhile, on Manganese's team, we're missing one.
Neodymium: I'M NOT JUMPING WITHOUT NEON! We have to be on the same team, Hahnium! PLEEEEEEASE! CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I!?
Mendelevium: I'll switch places with him.
Hahnium: All right, fine! You both (Neodymium and Neon) are on the Lanthanum Lanthanides now! Mendelevium, you're on the Manganese Manganisms.
Mendelevium walks over to Manganese's team, while Neodymium grabs Neon and jumps.
Neodymium: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Neon: HELIUM ARGON KRYPTON XENON RADON!!!
They jump into the water, making Neodymium and Neon the first two of Lanthanum's team to jump into the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment